Epistane Expiration?

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
Hello! Im not trying to bog down the forum but seeking to gage opinions and looking for some help from smart dudes. This product was a part of a local supplement shop's 'fire sale' back in 2015. Theoretically, would the epistane in it still be any good? Worth even thinking about using this at this point? It is ATS Rigamortis 15mg epi/15mg trenavar stack.

Attachments

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still good for years if kept in decent conditions. Might even change to pheraplex over time supposedly

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
Just in a shoe box, in an air conditioned house, original seals intact.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure it's fine but I would still want to open up a capsule and do a quick inspection. It was probably bottled over ten years ago.

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
I'm sure it's fine but I would still want to open up a capsule and do a quick inspection. It was probably bottled over ten years ago.
A real time capsule! Would I just be looking for caking? Discoloration? Smells? Thanks for stopping by to help!

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A real time capsule! Would I just be looking for caking? Discoloration? Smells? Thanks for stopping by to help!
Exactly, open up a few and make sure they are all the same color and smell/taste. Mold would be the biggest thing to look for.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious, any personal experience with this stack?
Yes but I used them starting at 30 mg epistane and 90mg trendione for 3 weeks then went to 40mg and 120mg for 3 weeks with 400mg test cyp for 12 weeks. They are both among my favorite orals. 30mg of each a day would be a nice addition to the start or end of a test cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IIRC, it converts to Phera over time...many would not consider this a bad thing.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should be a distinct sulfur smell with epi. But like said I personally would like it to change to phera. The composition is very close so supposedly it is possible over time. Don't bet on it though.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be a distinct sulfur smell with epi. But like said I personally would like it to change to phera. The composition is very close so supposedly it is possible over time. Don't bet on it though.
From what I recall, this was part of the problem when epi wasn't technically banned...but phera was. A lot of products tested were significantly contaminated with Phera because the conversion happened much more rapidly than most realized. bad news for companies who were making epi products now considered to be adulterated with a banned substance

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
IIRC, it converts to Phera over time...many would not consider this a bad thing.
Thats very interesting! There is a bottle of Elite Formulations Epi Elite, probably from circa 2011. Maybe that could be Phera? Lol. I will have to look up Phera, dont know much about it.

DevilDog4Lyfe

DevilDog4Lyfe

Awards
Thanks for the help Brother!

MattDamon47

Awards
Do you have a base of testosterone? If not doing anything like this will tank your estradiol. Which is horrible for your health and your gains. If you want to do anabolics just take testosterone. If your afraid of needles then anabolics are not for you. Simple.