Need something for Focus, lookin on taking Clen

• Thread starter michael83wolves
  • Start date
michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
I need something to increase focus. The thing is I'm plannin on starting Clen in about a week or 2. I am currently a full time student and work around 25-30 hours a week. I have to have something to increase my focus. It's getting to where I will sit through an entire class period and not absorb one thing that is said the entire time. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beating yourself up about it helps. Asking yourself: "Am I really this fucking weak that I can't concentrate?"

I don't think clen will help with this at all. Neurostim and Ergopharm AMP are probably your best bets for supplementary help.

Finding ways for the content to be meaningful to you will help too.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Clen's not where its at. No way.

ALRI venom has increased my concentration abilities, but I've been getting weird sides like anxiety--i never get that.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Clen did not ever help me focus. It just made me edgy and confrontational.

That and the annoying muscle cramps at weird times.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
He is taking clen. to cut and is wanting to take something else for help with focus.

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm not takin clen for the focus part of it. I can't focus now and was plannin on taking clen for a cut. I wanted to know if there was something I could take to help me with focus while on clen. I've read that ephedra and caffeine are good to take for this, but im not takin those while on clen. Would you guys just recommend not takin the clen at all? Thanks for all your help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would look elsewhere for cutting help if you are having problems concentrating/focusing already, clen just made me edgy/jittery and everyone around me thought I had developed a spontaneous case of (Young) Adult ADHD.

ManBeast

michael83wolves

michael83wolves

Board Supporter
Awards
Beating yourself up about it helps. Asking yourself: "Am I really this fucking weak that I can't concentrate?"

I don't think clen will help with this at all. Neurostim and Ergopharm AMP are probably your best bets for supplementary help.

Finding ways for the content to be meaningful to you will help too.
I think this is exactly what I need. Just buckling down and doing it. I've never had a problem with concentration before, so I think if I just put my mind to it, I can do it. Thanks Beowulf, you hit it on the nose.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea, Chocamine, and Choline are some supplements that Ive noted improved focus on while taking. Beowulf is right though bro - probably just a motivation/discipline issue.

BTW, Im moving this one over to supplements...

BV

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Ritalin 2.5mg (very small dose by the way ) taken every 3 hours has completely changed my life. I went from "needs improvement" to "outstanding employee" at work, what a difference it has made--I highly recommend it, I was diagnosed with ADHD 3 years ago, and it still works as effective as when I started because I keep the dose low and use it when I need it, I never take it after 6pm. I have more focus, more energy, calm, don't get upset with people like I used to, get stuff done now instead of putting it off, not to mention it cured my long-standing depression, and I've been thru a ton of crap in my life. Sounds like a wonder drug? It is for me...just what I needed, and I've tried just about everything under the sun. Ritalin is great for motivational energy and focus. Fill out an ADHD questionaire, and talk to a good doctor. Keep your doctor/patient relationship good by going to see your doc every month from then on. I would have cruised thru school and college if I'd have been diagnosed earlier, but better late then never. This drug turned my life and brain around 360 degrees...I've tried dexedrine, antidepressants, just about every illegal drug you can think of, but this was the chemical that made me know what it was like to be normal, happy and "energized" and "with it" again. It also stopped my drug cravings for the illegal crap. I found the ritalin worked better for me than dexedrine, but than others find just the opposite, you have to get to know your brain and body, try them both, and you will know which one is right for you. Remember also that ritalin is short acting, and usually lasts about 90 minutes. Twin lab also makes a drink called "choline cocktail" in powder form that you add to juice, about 1 tablespoon is good in juice...works well but does little to nothing to block dopamine in the brain, ritalin blocks dopamine receptors about 70% in the brain, so it is quite effective, this way you have more dopamine available to use so it doesn't get "re-uptaked" as quickly as it would normally.

I was like you, I could sit in class yet not be there...people would talk to me but I wouldn't hear them...I was even so rude as to finish people's sentences for them or change the topic of a conversation at evey opportunity I got!...now its just the opposite. Good books on ADHD are the ones by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. "Answers to Distraction" and "Delivered from Distraction"

The dose I take (2.5mg to 5mg) every 3 hours or so is less than even what a child takes, yet I feel it working, it is an effective mood brightener, and does wonders for increasing focus, energy, and calmness. I combine it with a good body building diet and workouts and have never felt or worked better. I work 12 hour shifts, sometimes 4 days in a row...I honestly was loosing my mind and sanity at work until I got on ritalin, now I perform way better without getting agitated or loosing steam all day.

Sometimes I wonder if our modern society is going to far working round the clock, 7 days a week, night and day....the quickening I call it, I've seen hundreds of people come and go at our job, it's so bad they bring in 30 new people each monday to replace the people who have left..the ones who can't take it anymore, or get canned in record time. The corporate world I live in has gone ballistic trying to compete with China and India..labor costs..blah blah blah..benefits have to go..we need you to do the work of 3 people...etc etc.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid clen right now.

If you are looking to cut venom/ or amp would be a good choice. They might help with focus too.

The problem may not be your focus but a by-product of something that needs to be dealt with.

Good luck on your journey.

M

Jblake

Awards
Ritalin 2.5mg (very small dose by the way ) taken every 3 hours has completely changed my life. I went from "needs improvement" to "outstanding employee" at work, what a difference it has made--I highly recommend it, I was diagnosed with ADHD 3 years ago, and it still works as effective as when I started because I keep the dose low and use it when I need it, I never take it after 6pm. I have more focus, more energy, calm, don't get upset with people like I used to, get stuff done now instead of putting it off, not to mention it cured my long-standing depression, and I've been thru a ton of crap in my life. Sounds like a wonder drug? It is for me...just what I needed, and I've tried just about everything under the sun. Ritalin is great for motivational energy and focus. Fill out an ADHD questionaire, and talk to a good doctor. Keep your doctor/patient relationship good by going to see your doc every month from then on. I would have cruised thru school and college if I'd have been diagnosed earlier, but better late then never. This drug turned my life and brain around 360 degrees...I've tried dexedrine, antidepressants, just about every illegal drug you can think of, but this was the chemical that made me know what it was like to be normal, happy and "energized" and "with it" again. It also stopped my drug cravings for the illegal crap. I found the ritalin worked better for me than dexedrine, but than others find just the opposite, you have to get to know your brain and body, try them both, and you will know which one is right for you. Remember also that ritalin is short acting, and usually lasts about 90 minutes. Twin lab also makes a drink called "choline cocktail" in powder form that you add to juice, about 1 tablespoon is good in juice...works well but does little to nothing to block dopamine in the brain, ritalin blocks dopamine receptors about 70% in the brain, so it is quite effective, this way you have more dopamine available to use so it doesn't get "re-uptaked" as quickly as it would normally.
Did you take it before writing this post, lol? Very informative, it just made me laugh because it reminds me of the way I write when I'm stimmed up.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
LoL, nope it's 9 pm, and thats just my "normal" adhd self rambling on...lol...I just finished a many day long 12 hour shift back to back and just happy and glad to be home.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
How about MAN's Scorch? My wife and I both tried some before our workouts today and both noticed increased focus and well being. Of course it was our first time with it, so who knows. Just throwing it out there. I'll probably give it another test run tomorrow. It might pair well with something like clen if indeed you go that route.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Venom - I felt great focus and really got some **** done at work while taking 2 caps on an empty stomach when I got up.

Same for Amp. But Venom was a bigger effect.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about MAN's Scorch? My wife and I both tried some before our workouts today and both noticed increased focus and well being. Of course it was our first time with it, so who knows. Just throwing it out there. I'll probably give it another test run tomorrow. It might pair well with something like clen if indeed you go that route.
Scorch is more of a thermo but it could help out those who dont get anxiety from stims.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Scorch is more of a thermo but it could help out those who dont get anxiety from stims.
Isn't it a little of both? It's an appetite supressant, mood enhancer amd thermo all rolled up into one little package. I felt pretty good on it tonight.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Venom - I felt great focus and really got some **** done at work while taking 2 caps on an empty stomach when I got up.

Same for Amp. But Venom was a bigger effect.
How long did u take it for? If I keep taking 2 caps daily, I start to feel 'out of it'. I think I'm gonna have to run it 2,1,2,1,2,1,etc. (caps/day) to avoid the nasty side of it.

However, the focus and energy are pretty damn good. Not to mention the fat burning effects.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
Isn't it a little of both? It's an appetite supressant, mood enhancer amd thermo all rolled up into one little package. I felt pretty good on it tonight.
Yah but it kind of depends on the person. Scorch is marketed as a thermo, because it was formulated mostly for its fat burning, appetite suppressing ablilities. Something like Focus Xt or Nuerostim is marketed for focus because they really dont contain any thermogenic substances. They contain chemicals that are to improve mental focus and concentration without that overly wired feeling.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well first thing to do is check your sleep. Make sure you're getting enough sleep every night. Next thing I'd recommend is start being organized if you're not already. That means plan out your meals, your homework, your study time, etc.

And lastly, 3g Alcar + 200mg Caffeine helps me get through a 6-7 hour school day.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
My point was you can get both in one supplement. I get what you're saying though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Kwy - I had a 4 cap sample pack from Island Supps.

I've taken 1 first thing twice and 1 first thing and then before lunch.
It's crazy stuff. My workout was awesome when taking 2 of them.
I did have some difficulty sleeping though.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Rhodiola Rosea, Chocamine, and Choline are some supplements that Ive noted improved focus on while taking. Beowulf is right though bro - probably just a motivation/discipline issue.

BTW, Im moving this one over to supplements...

BV
I would add:

ALCAR
L-Tryosine
and take Alpha-GPC as your choline source.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just want to re-bump Venom.

I got more **** done at work on the day when I took 2 of them than the previous week.

Keep in mind, the more days like that you have at work, the more your bosses will expect of you.
I pefer just to do enough such that I don't get fired.
(You won't see me at CEO anytime soon.)