Need something for my joints, MCL injury

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I suffered a grade 1 MCL sprain back on November 14 and I’m on week 3 and still have swelling and tenderness and can’t go full range of motion. I’ve improced a lot but still nowhere near 100 percent. I need to get back to wrestling practice as soon as possible so I can compete. But I can’t return until I’m significantly better.

Anything out their that can speed up my recovery?

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try Orthobolic from BlackstoneLabs, Discount code DMed to you.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious what everyone recommends as there are so many joint supplements out there. I have always just gone with the cheapest glucosamine/collagen types but I could be missing out.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Peptides TB 500 or BPC 157....can heal every injury quickly

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course physical therapy and not doing anything to re-injure is the most important

Joint Mechanic by Millennium Sports is the best Ive found. It contains Meriva, which im impressed with the research on this, and some other great ingredients. I take two doses a day right now as my joints have been acting up. Ive taking one dose a day as well for a long time and it helped.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How true is that statement ?
There is a lot of mixed reviews
I had pretty bad tennis elbow (right elbow) for close to a year...hurt trying to kick dumbells back into position for incline presses, hammer curls were annoying to do, nose breakers pretty much out of the question. Took BPC 157....shot close as I could to the elbow in the tricep and shoulder.....kid you not 1.5 weeks later, pain was gone completely gone. Never came back and that's over a year ago....lifts are stronger now and zero discomfort in that area. I swear by it, miracle worker.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joint support xt by sns is always a good quality joint supplement. I'd recommend it especially if you haven't tried it before.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suffered a grade 1 MCL sprain back on November 14 and I’m on week 3 and still have swelling and tenderness and can’t go full range of motion. I’ve improced a lot but still nowhere near 100 percent. I need to get back to wrestling practice as soon as possible so I can compete. But I can’t return until I’m significantly better.

Anything out their that can speed up my recovery?
Look into active release treatment and laser treatment, both of these will help tremendously to get you healed up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As mentioned above Joint Support XT is my go to. Pop them first thing in the morning. Feeling better in about a week

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.chaosandpain.com/helios-joint-support/

Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?

If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!

Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.

Each serving has:

Essential Amino Acids – 3000mg: The building blocks.
Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.
Cissus – 1500mg: Encourages the generation of bone stem cells!
Vitamin C – 1500mg: The king of all antioxidants!
Curcumin - 1000mg: An herb used to combat inflammation!
Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.
Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.
5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!
Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!
Choline – 200mg: Don’t forget about the brain!
Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!
Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.
Vitamin K1 – 1mg: Involved in blood clotting, bone health, and metabolism.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you miss picking up heavy things and then putting them down with reckless abandonment? Do you miss the sound of the sonic boom created by your 400+ pounds of weight hitting the floor? Do you miss getting kicked out of Planet Fitness by triggering the Gainz alarm (some people refer to it as the Lunk Alarm)?

If the attack on your manhood, or womanhood, is caused by aching joints, then look no further! Chaos and Pain has your back with the Helios!

Once the refreshing taste of awesomeness hits your tongue, you will feel the indestructible confidence circulating throughout your battle-worn body.

Each serving has:

Microlaction – 2000mg: Proteins that can inhibit Leukocytes from entering the joint cavities and causing inflammation.
Astragaloside Extract – 500mg: Used for centuries as an immune stimulator and inflammation fighter.
Bromelain (50 GDU) – 320mg: A proteolytic enzyme used for anti-inflammation and to aid in digestion.
5-HTP – 300mg: Used to fight muscle soreness after your workout, and converts into the happy neurotransmitter Serotonin! Serotonin also helps to encourage stage 4 sleep!
Betaine – 200mg: Increases Nitric Oxide levels which help to improve blood flow. Better blood flow = better nutrient delivery and waste removal by the body = faster recovery!
Piperine – 20mg: Makes sure your body absorbs all of Helios’s game time ingredients!
Silicon – 5mg: Used to help promote the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is used by the body for bone and connective tissue regeneration.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course physical therapy and not doing anything to re-injure is the most important

Joint Mechanic by Millennium Sports is the best Ive found. It contains Meriva, which im impressed with the research on this, and some other great ingredients. I take two doses a day right now as my joints have been acting up. Ive taking one dose a day as well for a long time and it helped.
good stuff, joint mechanic really helped.

it doesn't hurt that AMNOV50 is good for 50% off site wide.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally use a combo of cbd and formutech flexible.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a few months ago I use iconogenin and forged joint support, I loved the combination, my joints felt real good

go figure once I stopped I landed on someones ankle in basketball and badly sprained my ankle which is also causing me knee pain

I'm going back on the forged joint support, just waiting for it in the mail

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried A LOT of joint supplements and turmeric (for total body inflammation reduction) and collagen have been the best for joint function, for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a few months ago I use iconogenin and forged joint support, I loved the combination, my joints felt real good

go figure once I stopped I landed on someones ankle in basketball and badly sprained my ankle which is also causing me knee pain

I'm going back on the forged joint support, just waiting for it in the mail
no iconogenin?

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Each serving has:

Anyone try this?

Also anyone try ortho by BlackStone Labs?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone try this?

Also anyone try ortho by BlackStone Labs?
Helios is great stuff for inflammation. A lot of good ingredients.

For healing your injury you may need more than just supplements... but as far as herbal inflammation aids, Helios is a complete formula, and works really well.