Visceral Adipose Tissue vs. Lean Extreme

captain chet

Awards
Im a fairly skinny track and field runner, however i have a little gut. Thats where all my fat is. Its not jiggly, its just under my muscles and was wondering if anyone has any success stories using Lean Extreme to eliminate this fat. My chest isnt big at all but my stomach just makes the rest of me look well, awkward. I have Lean Extreme and was just wondering if using it standalone or with Ultra HOT would help me to lose this gut.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could use it as a stand alone. You can also use absolved instead.

captain chet

Awards
Does that absolved really work better than LX? Supposed to use it with that capstain stuff or whatever?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
absolved worked for me but I haven't tried LX yet so I can't really compare them against each other. It also seems like everyone is adding the capsaicin to Lipoderm only so I don't know how much it can help absolved. Maybe Loki or Par can help you on that one, they have a sub forum here so you may want to ask your question there as well.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
You may have a tough time finding AbSolved, I believe it was discontinued earlier this summer (license issue).
Ultra Hot won't do a damn thing for VAT.

shaorinor

Awards
Strict diet and some HIIT, you can get rid of VAT relatively easily anyway.

Vader

Awards
Does that absolved really work better than LX? Supposed to use it with that capstain stuff or whatever?
I've used both Ab-Solved and Lean Xtreme and I can tell you from personal experience there is no comparison. Lean Xtreme blows Ab-Solved away.

I got absolutely no results from Ab-Solved or LipoDerm-Ultra. Maybe topicals just aren't for me. With Lean Xtreme I lost 3.25 inches off my midsection in 6 weeks. The most amazing thing was I managed to keep all my strength in a caloric deficit of 500-1000 calories per day. I should note that I didn't stack it with any other fat loss products so I could judge the results properly. The only other supplements I was taking were a multi-vitamin and whey protein.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used both Ab-Solved and Lean Xtreme and I can tell you from personal experience there is no comparison. Lean Xtreme blows Ab-Solved away.

I got absolutely no results from Ab-Solved or LipoDerm-Ultra. Maybe topicals just aren't for me. With Lean Xtreme I lost 3.25 inches off my midsection in 6 weeks. The most amazing thing was I managed to keep all my strength in a caloric deficit of 500-1000 calories per day. I should note that I didn't stack it with any other fat loss products so I could judge the results properly. The only other supplements I was taking were a multi-vitamin and whey protein.
Topicals, when done right (like AL's) are quite potent. That said, some of us (me included) have skin that won't let it absorb well.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Vader what was your dosage for the LX and how big(height, weight, BF%) were you when you took this. Oh and the lipo ultra with the cap cream worked great for me, that cap makes such a difference and it will really, literally burn that fat off. I'm not sure whats in ab-solved but from what I've read you use the cap with topical yohimbine.

-WannaGro

Vader

Awards
Vader what was your dosage for the LX and how big(height, weight, BF%) were you when you took this. Oh and the lipo ultra with the cap cream worked great for me, that cap makes such a difference and it will really, literally burn that fat off. I'm not sure whats in ab-solved but from what I've read you use the cap with topical yohimbine.

-WannaGro
I honestly don't know my bodyfat percentage. I'm extremely lean throughout my body. My gut has always been my trouble spot. I would guess I've dropped from the low 20's to around the 15-17% area. I'm 5'11" and 248lbs by the way and I've been working out for a little over 14 years now. I only lost about 9lbs during the 6 weeks. The results were more visual. I went through 2 bottles of Lean Xtreme. The first bottle I used only 3 caps a day. I took one right when I woke up, another one four hours later, and the last one before bed. For the second bottle I upped the dosage to 4 caps a day. I took two caps first thing in the morning, another one four hours later, and another before bed. My opinion is that people will see great results with 3 caps a day and a little patience. I noticed at about the third week that I had to tighten my belt. By the end of the 6 weeks my jean shorts would actually fall right off my body without my belt.

Before I forget, my training program was 4 days of weights and 3 days of cardio(30 minutes stationary bike).

My routine:
SAT-CHEST
SUN-LEGS/BICEPS
MON-CARDIO
TUES-SHOULDERS/TRICEPS
WED-CARDIO
THUR-BACK
FRI-CARDIO

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Im a fairly skinny track and field runner, however i have a little gut. Thats where all my fat is. Its not jiggly, its just under my muscles and was wondering if anyone has any success stories using Lean Extreme to eliminate this fat. My chest isnt big at all but my stomach just makes the rest of me look well, awkward. I have Lean Extreme and was just wondering if using it standalone or with Ultra HOT would help me to lose this gut.
My opinion. I tried ab-solved by itself. for a month. It reduced my belly of 1cm without change in diet or excercise. I was a little disappointed but on second thought i think it worked very weell.
I used LX only to limit fat gains while on and during PCT to lower cortisol, in both cases with excellent results. I'm cutting and i'm taking 3caps of LX at the moment, but I'm on a fat loss stack and i cant really evaluate the role of LX in fat loss.
Maybe its just a speculation but I feel that this use of the two products is the most effective for me.

If you want to try LX alone, i would dose very high, 5-6 caps at least.

captain chet

Awards
I just got off of a superdrol cycle and im taking ultra hot and lean extreme with some fenugreek thrown in the mix. Ive noticed that im a lot more sore after workouts and workouts are a lot more painful to get through. After 1 week though id hve to say my stomach area is getting thinner.