Albuterol for fat loss

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started taking 4mg. Upping with 4mg every day until I reach 24mg. Will be sitting there until I feel the need to go down, then off time. Diet is clean. How much cardio you guys do post workout? I also paid $99 to work with Sadik Hadzovic.......... For 6 weeks diet and training. He put me at 2100 atm. 190/200/60. Thoughts?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally don't do my cardio post workout, I bought a spin bike on fb marketplace for cheap and just do cardio either in the am on training days or pm on non training days at 30mins/day right now. Those seem like pretty reasonable macro's, what are you weighing about now?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally don't do my cardio post workout, I bought a spin bike on fb marketplace for cheap and just do cardio either in the am on training days or pm on non training days at 30mins/day right now. Those seem like pretty reasonable macro's, what are you weighing about now?
I'm sitting at 180lbs. But I don't do any cardio, and I def do not gain weight atm. So maybe just add some cardio to the mix?

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sitting at 180lbs. But I don't do any cardio, and I def do not gain weight atm. So maybe just add some cardio to the mix?
Yea those macros are pretty reasonable. I’d do 20mins 3x/week and the build up from there depending on how lean you’re looking to get.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard albuterol is a good pre workout supplement. Supposed to give you some awesome strength increases.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn I thought I read Sadik was taking a leave from the game for a while. Keep us posted on how this works for you,

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard albuterol is a good pre workout supplement. Supposed to give you some awesome strength increases.
Idk. It makes me warm and makes me crazy shaky!! At only 8mg. I was going nuts at home.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking 4mg. Upping with 4mg every day until I reach 24mg. Will be sitting there until I feel the need to go down, then off time. Diet is clean. How much cardio you guys do post workout? I also paid $99 to work with Sadik Hadzovic.......... For 6 weeks diet and training. He put me at 2100 atm. 190/200/60. Thoughts?
How did you hire Sadik does he have a page in inquire ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you hire Sadik does he have a page in inquire ?
His Instagram, he had a sale for $99. 6 week training and diet plan with weekly check ins. he has a website too, like "train with sadik". And found his ebooks for free too.......

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clenbuterol can do that. Albuterol I don’t think so. I’ve used quite a lot of albuterol before training.

It might have some clen-like effects but mainly it’s going to open up your lungs, especially if inhaled.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clenbuterol can do that. Albuterol I don’t think so. I’ve used quite a lot of albuterol before training.
Did you use clen prewokout? what doses did you use? how it worked for you as preworkout?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you use clen prewokout? what doses did you use? how it worked for you as preworkout?
Don't use clen. Your workouts will suck. Training hard already puts stress on your heart. Training with clen is just stupid. If anything it is decent for cardio, and for lighter workouts. Maybe an arm workout if even that. The only thing clen does is burn a few hundred kcal. If even that. Is drives water out, but I would rather eat less carbs, since you get the same hunger with it, you "burn" calories on clen, so you will get that much hunger. And dosage, you should always work your way up. You adapt really fast to clen. I used to do 20, 20, 40, 40 etc to my goal dose, let's say 120. Then I stay there for as long as I want, couple days or little more. I usually stop to get some decent sleep in, to have a reffeed or so. Since the half life is like 36 hours, you don't need to "take it pre workout". It's not like caffeine or DMAA to have a peak and go off in couple hours. You will have it in the system during the night so I see no point, since sleep is so important.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't use clen.
It's not my intention to use clen as preworkout (or use it at all). I was just curious if anybody used it as preworkout and how they did and what dose they used knowing that clen has a half life of about 26 hours and have a biphasic elimination that can take up to two days.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not my intention to use clen as preworkout (or use it at all). I was just curious if anybody used it as preworkout and how they did and what dose they used knowing that clen has a half life of about 26 hours and have a biphasic elimination that can take up to two days.
I haven't used Clen, and don't intend to (cardio toxicity concerns me). The broader issue here is that several beta-agonists have demonstrated the ability to grow muscle/cut fat (re-partitioning). They don't do it as well as most anabolic steroids but they do have an effect - which is more than you can say for most supplements. Unfortunately, the stimulant effects are too much for some people, although that doesn't seem to stop them from loading up on over-caffeinated pre-workouts, sometimes laced with dirty stims like Yohimbe.

To really be on top of your game, get a good night's steep and have your blood sugar steady going into training. Moving up a notch, 3 grame of L-tyrosine, DMAE (di-methyl amino ethanol) as a source of choline/acetylcholine and 2 tablespoons of lecithin pre-workout can increase vigilance. Generic caffeine tabs (200mg, "Jet Alert" at Walmart) are a solid addition as a "driver". You get 90, 200mg tabs for less than $5. Hell of a lot more reasonable than the over-priced 1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione (oops, I mean caffeine) pre-workouts most kiddies use.

The ideal pre-workout would be a non stimulant that increases vigilance and focus, such as Modafinil/Provigil. Unfortunately, Modafinil is Rx only in the United States, illegal without a prescription. Fortunately, it's direct precursor (Adrafinil) is not. Takes about 45 minutes to kick in, but has almost the same effect.

It can be liver toxic though, so best to use only occasionally. To be safe, consider dosing along with 1.5 grams of N-Acetyl-Cysteine, 300mg of the R isomer of Alpha Lipoic Acid or a gram or so of Curcumin. TUDCA is the best liver protector (single ingredient, anyway), but is probably over-kill in this case...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does Sadik think? Is that his protocol?