HPS Innøslim

1. HPS Innøslim

Name:  innomockup.JPG
Views: 345
Size:  215.9 KB

DUE OUT LATER THIS MONTH! Innøslim will go straight to shipping, no pre order=no delays or waiting! (We’ve learned our lesson )
    Innøslim has been shown to regulate glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolism and have positive effects in reducing glucose absorption in the GI tract, as well as increasing fat cell combustion and muscle cell glycogen synthesis. Specifically, InnoSlim decreases circulating glucose and reduces fat accumulation through Adiponectin-AMPK-HIF-1-GLUT4 pathway. InnoSlim’s approach to weight loss and metabolic syndromes is novel and new in that it addresses the underlying metabolic derailment by correcting and optimizing glucose and fat metabolism. .

ACTIVATES AMPK up to 100% by suppressing the glucogenesis enzyme .
    INCREASES CALORIES BURNED by increasing adiponectin (in the brain and peripheral tissues) to increase whole body metabolic rates and burn fat as fuel
    GLUCOSE CONTROL - Balances insulin levels to support and maintain a healthy weight with only 100mg of InnoSlim daily. Pre-clinical trials demonstrate a reduction in glucose absorption up to 42% (HPS Innøslim packs 250mg in a single capsule for once daily dosing!)
    DECREASES TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE - InnoSlim reduces SGLT1 in the intestine to reduce calorie consumption. It also decreases appetite by decreasing glucose levels in the blood stream and increasing insulin activity.
    STIMULANT FREE- No caffeine or stimulants included and can be dosed any time day or night.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Love the research HPS is putting into it's products and delivering non-stim options for everday use. However I might be the only one but is there a way to get a quick rundown of the differences and/or expected outcomes of the ketones vs. GoP vs. this product? I think it would be helpful in deciding on what products one may want to pick up now. It was easy with just glycoshield and liposhield on the radar
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Love the research HPS is putting into it's products and delivering non-stim options for everday use. However I might be the only one but is there a way to get a quick rundown of the differences and/or expected outcomes of the ketones vs. GoP vs. this product? I think it would be helpful in deciding on what products one may want to pick up now. It was easy with just glycoshield and liposhield on the radar
    Cliff notes/easiest way to look at it:

Glyco and lipo help block excess calories and make sure carbs get into muscle and not stored as fat. Lipo helps keep excess fat from getting absorbed in fat cells / shrinks fat cells by mobilizing fatty acids = why its best with food and pre workout. Parøslim is a stim Free thermogenic/Metabolism enhancer plain and simple just helps speed up all the metabolic processes to burn more calories without additional exercise or cutting calories. Innøslim is an adiponectin activator and works somewhat like Glycøshield but Glycøshield is much stronger, Innøslim can help get you into Ketosis while still eating some carbs and will manipulate several pathways to force you to use fat (mimicking Ketosis) without actually having to follow a ketogenic diet is the best way to explain it
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Big respect to HPS! The research and innovation of the ingredients/products seems incredible.
    The future ladies and gentlemen...
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    DECREASES TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE - InnoSlim reduces SGLT1 in the intestine to reduce calorie consumption. It also decreases appetite by decreasing glucose levels in the blood stream and increasing insulin activity.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Cliff notes/easiest way to look at it:

Glyco and lipo help block excess calories and make sure carbs get into muscle and not stored as fat. Lipo helps keep excess fat from getting absorbed in fat cells / shrinks fat cells by mobilizing fatty acids = why its best with food and pre workout. Parøslim is a stim Free thermogenic/Metabolism enhancer plain and simple just helps speed up all the metabolic processes to burn more calories without additional exercise or cutting calories. Innøslim is an adiponectin activator and works somewhat like Glycøshield but Glycøshield is much stronger, Innøslim can help get you into Ketosis while still eating some carbs and will manipulate several pathways to force you to use fat (mimicking Ketosis) without actually having to follow a ketogenic diet is the best way to explain it
    Excellent makes sense, and very interesting about it mimicking ketosis. Looking forward to the special discount release thread for AM members
    •   

6. I'm excited to try all these after my current stack.

Maybe I'll run a log.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I'm excited to try all these after my current stack.

Maybe I'll run a log.
    There Is a Parøslim log op up in the company promo section right now!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. hmmm so someone looking to try a stim-free fat burner to aid in a recomp should opt for paroslim?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    hmmm so someone looking to try a stim-free fat burner to aid in a recomp should opt for paroslim?
    For recomp yes. Parøslim is a great option for that and depending what your diet style is like you could definitely benefit from Glycøshield and/or Lipøshield. All 3 Would be ideal for carb cycling. Lipøshield if you run Keto / low carb.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Any retailers in Europe for the new products?

11. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Any retailers in Europe for the new products?
    Not right now. Our products aren’t exactly appealing to overseas retailers bc they’re actually quality and don’t have room to be marked up enough for them to carry. Until the something changes in the industry most US brands with overseas presence will remain underdosed and over priced. If you want to send me a screen shot of what shipping is to your location, I’m happy to provide you with as reasonable a discount as possible to offset any unreasonable shipping cost.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. What will be the price point for this?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    What will be the price point for this?
    I think the intro deal is $29.99 and regular $34.99 or something like that

14. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I think the intro deal is $29.99 and regular $34.99 or something like that
    Correct. I see retailers selling Parøslim now for 31.99-32.99 so expect that to be the price point once they receive it
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Saw a company is releasing the same product from NuLiv at 200mg for 60 caps $17.99

16. What are the ingredients in this product?

17. I don't know what ingredients are in HPS Inn0slim but saw some other brands with 200/250mg of Innoslim for $15 to $20.

18. Innoslim is the ingredient, patent from nuliv

19. Will you be offering a stack of this and Paroslim?

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    For recomp yes. Parøslim is a great option for that and depending what your diet style is like you could definitely benefit from Glycøshield and/or Lipøshield. All 3 Would be ideal for carb cycling. Lipøshield if you run Keto / low carb.
    So only liposhield is best for a Ketogenic Diet versus innoslim and paroslim?

21. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Innoslim is the ingredient, patent from nuliv
    So I m wondering why it is at least two times more expensive than other brand. Another brand has patented Innoslim 250mg/ 60 caps for $15/$20.

22. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Will you be offering a stack of this and Paroslim?
    Possibly
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So only liposhield is best for a Ketogenic Diet versus innoslim and paroslim?
    If you’re following strict Keto then Lipøshield and Parøslim will be great. If you do cheats, refeeds, or aren’t following strict Keto then you can definitely benefit from Innøslim 1-2 caps daily and Glycøshield for cheats and carb ups. If you’re like me and do lower carb, higher protein, moderate fat then I take all of them and use glyco 2 Caps daily prior to my giant fast breaking meal which has over 200g of protein that I consume over the course of about 2 hours so i block gluconeogensis by using Lipøshield (conversion of excess protein to glucose)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    So I m wondering why it is at least two times more expensive than other brand. Another brand has patented Innoslim 250mg/ 60 caps for $15/$20.
    I can’t comment on the pricing of other brands man. I don’t know what company you’re taking about and I don’t don’t how much they’re buying at once or if it’s even a reputable brand and if they’re filling their caps and meeting labels claims. A whole hell of a lot goes into determining the price of a product and anyone who knows me and HPS knows it’s quality and you get what you pay for. That’s really all I can say about it.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. About to start my cycle of Creatine Hp, need help.....
    By bizzare_777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 04:54 PM
  2. Skulpt, clen, and capsazin HP transdermal?
    By z28man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 10:07 PM
  3. HP M1T + bodyweight
    By rngkng in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 03:00 PM
  4. Syntrax Swole Vs. Eas Phosphagen Hp
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 11:27 AM
  5. HP Creatine