chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
innomockup.JPG

DUE OUT LATER THIS MONTH! Innøslim will go straight to shipping, no pre order=no delays or waiting! (We’ve learned our lesson )
Innøslim has been shown to regulate glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolism and have positive effects in reducing glucose absorption in the GI tract, as well as increasing fat cell combustion and muscle cell glycogen synthesis. Specifically, InnoSlim decreases circulating glucose and reduces fat accumulation through Adiponectin-AMPK-HIF-1-GLUT4 pathway. InnoSlim’s approach to weight loss and metabolic syndromes is novel and new in that it addresses the underlying metabolic derailment by correcting and optimizing glucose and fat metabolism. .

ACTIVATES AMPK up to 100% by suppressing the glucogenesis enzyme .
INCREASES CALORIES BURNED by increasing adiponectin (in the brain and peripheral tissues) to increase whole body metabolic rates and burn fat as fuel
GLUCOSE CONTROL - Balances insulin levels to support and maintain a healthy weight with only 100mg of InnoSlim daily. Pre-clinical trials demonstrate a reduction in glucose absorption up to 42% (HPS Innøslim packs 250mg in a single capsule for once daily dosing!)
DECREASES TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE - InnoSlim reduces SGLT1 in the intestine to reduce calorie consumption. It also decreases appetite by decreasing glucose levels in the blood stream and increasing insulin activity.
STIMULANT FREE- No caffeine or stimulants included and can be dosed any time day or night.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the research HPS is putting into it's products and delivering non-stim options for everday use. However I might be the only one but is there a way to get a quick rundown of the differences and/or expected outcomes of the ketones vs. GoP vs. this product? I think it would be helpful in deciding on what products one may want to pick up now. It was easy with just glycoshield and liposhield on the radar :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the research HPS is putting into it's products and delivering non-stim options for everday use. However I might be the only one but is there a way to get a quick rundown of the differences and/or expected outcomes of the ketones vs. GoP vs. this product? I think it would be helpful in deciding on what products one may want to pick up now. It was easy with just glycoshield and liposhield on the radar :)
Cliff notes/easiest way to look at it:

Glyco and lipo help block excess calories and make sure carbs get into muscle and not stored as fat. Lipo helps keep excess fat from getting absorbed in fat cells / shrinks fat cells by mobilizing fatty acids = why its best with food and pre workout. Parøslim is a stim Free thermogenic/Metabolism enhancer plain and simple just helps speed up all the metabolic processes to burn more calories without additional exercise or cutting calories. Innøslim is an adiponectin activator and works somewhat like Glycøshield but Glycøshield is much stronger, Innøslim can help get you into Ketosis while still eating some carbs and will manipulate several pathways to force you to use fat (mimicking Ketosis) without actually having to follow a ketogenic diet is the best way to explain it

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big respect to HPS! The research and innovation of the ingredients/products seems incredible.
The future ladies and gentlemen...
DECREASES TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE - InnoSlim reduces SGLT1 in the intestine to reduce calorie consumption. It also decreases appetite by decreasing glucose levels in the blood stream and increasing insulin activity.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cliff notes/easiest way to look at it:

Glyco and lipo help block excess calories and make sure carbs get into muscle and not stored as fat. Lipo helps keep excess fat from getting absorbed in fat cells / shrinks fat cells by mobilizing fatty acids = why its best with food and pre workout. Parøslim is a stim Free thermogenic/Metabolism enhancer plain and simple just helps speed up all the metabolic processes to burn more calories without additional exercise or cutting calories. Innøslim is an adiponectin activator and works somewhat like Glycøshield but Glycøshield is much stronger, Innøslim can help get you into Ketosis while still eating some carbs and will manipulate several pathways to force you to use fat (mimicking Ketosis) without actually having to follow a ketogenic diet is the best way to explain it
Excellent makes sense, and very interesting about it mimicking ketosis. Looking forward to the special discount release thread for AM members ;)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm excited to try all these after my current stack.

Maybe I'll run a log.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm so someone looking to try a stim-free fat burner to aid in a recomp should opt for paroslim?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm so someone looking to try a stim-free fat burner to aid in a recomp should opt for paroslim?
For recomp yes. Parøslim is a great option for that and depending what your diet style is like you could definitely benefit from Glycøshield and/or Lipøshield. All 3 Would be ideal for carb cycling. Lipøshield if you run Keto / low carb.

herosjourney

Awards
Any retailers in Europe for the new products?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any retailers in Europe for the new products?
Not right now. Our products aren’t exactly appealing to overseas retailers bc they’re actually quality and don’t have room to be marked up enough for them to carry. Until the something changes in the industry most US brands with overseas presence will remain underdosed and over priced. If you want to send me a screen shot of what shipping is to your location, I’m happy to provide you with as reasonable a discount as possible to offset any unreasonable shipping cost.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the intro deal is $29.99 and regular $34.99 or something like that
Correct. I see retailers selling Parøslim now for 31.99-32.99 so expect that to be the price point once they receive it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw a company is releasing the same product from NuLiv at 200mg for 60 caps $17.99

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the ingredients in this product?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what ingredients are in HPS Inn0slim but saw some other brands with 200/250mg of Innoslim for $15 to $20.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Innoslim is the ingredient, patent from nuliv

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will you be offering a stack of this and Paroslim?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For recomp yes. Parøslim is a great option for that and depending what your diet style is like you could definitely benefit from Glycøshield and/or Lipøshield. All 3 Would be ideal for carb cycling. Lipøshield if you run Keto / low carb.
So only liposhield is best for a Ketogenic Diet versus innoslim and paroslim?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innoslim is the ingredient, patent from nuliv
So I m wondering why it is at least two times more expensive than other brand. Another brand has patented Innoslim 250mg/ 60 caps for $15/$20.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So only liposhield is best for a Ketogenic Diet versus innoslim and paroslim?
If you’re following strict Keto then Lipøshield and Parøslim will be great. If you do cheats, refeeds, or aren’t following strict Keto then you can definitely benefit from Innøslim 1-2 caps daily and Glycøshield for cheats and carb ups. If you’re like me and do lower carb, higher protein, moderate fat then I take all of them and use glyco 2 Caps daily prior to my giant fast breaking meal which has over 200g of protein that I consume over the course of about 2 hours so i block gluconeogensis by using Lipøshield (conversion of excess protein to glucose)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I m wondering why it is at least two times more expensive than other brand. Another brand has patented Innoslim 250mg/ 60 caps for $15/$20.
I can’t comment on the pricing of other brands man. I don’t know what company you’re taking about and I don’t don’t how much they’re buying at once or if it’s even a reputable brand and if they’re filling their caps and meeting labels claims. A whole hell of a lot goes into determining the price of a product and anyone who knows me and HPS knows it’s quality and you get what you pay for. That’s really all I can say about it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is this better than Innoslim from Swanson Health?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this better than Innoslim from Swanson Health?
Same exact product. If you’d like to purchase it from them and support big box stores and the multi millionaires and multi billionaires who monopolize 99.9% of the Supplement industry, that’s entirely your right. Beautiful thing about a trademarked ingredient is there SHOULDNT be any difference in raw material quality assuming they’re filling their capsules to meet label claims. I can’t afford to make 50,000 bottles at a time and sell it for $14.99 otherwise I would, and probably wouldn’t be sitting here responding to you. I’d be off golfing somewhere warm and having a customer service robot field your questions within 72 business hours.

And I just want to add after considering this response for a few minutes that I completely understand your question from a consumer perspective. I hope my response does not come off as aggressive or rude; if this was a conversation you’d be able to tell I’m being sarcastic and playful as opposed to disgruntled.. I started HPS with the goal of providing quality supplements that work. Unfortunately it’s difficult to do that and compete on any level with big brands. I’m OK with that because this isn’t my full time job or main source of income—I’m not trying to get rich off of this. I do this because I want to bring back legitimate products to sports nutrition and supplements in general as opposed to doing it so I can get rich off of selling people lies in pretty bottles.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Swanson Health is local to Fargo ND... it’s grown since the 60s for sure. Fargo isn’t exactly a big city. Swanson has great distribution and they’re a multimillion dollar business at this point... but they’re still basically a small town health shop.

Just an FYI.

I totally get what you’re saying, and I like your other products so I’d be inclined to buy those. Just not this one I guess, at this point.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They carry some SNS in their store, you should see about maybe getting your brand in there or on their website. Not this product maybe, but others you make.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They carry some SNS in their store, you should see about maybe getting your brand in there or on their website. Not this product maybe, but others you make.
Again, it comes down to my cost versus what they can buy it for and mark it up. If the math doesn’t jive in their favor they won’t list it. Big box retailers like Walmart or target actually only pay you when your product sells, and will charge you a shelving fee just for having it SIT there. So imagine how many tens of thousands of units a brand needs to produce at once to ship off to Walmart for fee and literally wait to hopefully make their money back and turn a profit. It’s insane how dirt cheap the supplements being sold in those stores really are, and they’re the ones millions of Americans are buying bc they cost $15 and are all just marketing gimmicks — and in many cases contain harmful ingredients and additives

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Again, it comes down to my cost versus what they can buy it for and mark it up. If the math doesn’t jive in their favor they won’t list it. Big box retailers like Walmart or target actually only pay you when your product sells, and will charge you a shelving fee just for having it SIT there. So imagine how many tens of thousands of units a brand needs to produce at once to ship off to Walmart for fee and literally wait to hopefully make their money back and turn a profit. It’s insane how dirt cheap the supplements being sold in those stores really are, and they’re the ones millions of Americans are buying bc they cost $15 and are all just marketing gimmicks — and in many cases contain harmful ingredients and additives
They tend to sell their own stuff right along side other brands no problem. Some stuff they don’t make, but carry made by other brands, such as DMSO and progesterone creams, IGF spray, Tudca, etc.

I’m sure you have at least one product they could carry in their one singular store location.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They tend to sell their own stuff right along side other brands no problem. Some stuff they don’t make, but carry made by other brands, such as DMSO and progesterone creams, IGF spray, Tudca, etc.

I’m sure you have at least one product they could carry in their one singular store location.
Sounds good I appreciate the suggestion