Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
question...will these work together to form a 1, 2 punch....or will they work against each other?

I've been using glycophase and getting very nice pump, have some vaso 6 and wondering if they can be taken together? if so, how would dosing work?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take mine together daily. I do my glycophase with my lunch which consists of around 100 carbs. About 4 hours later I take my Vaso 6, 30 minutes before my workout with some Karbolyn and electrolytes. Pumps are not for the faint of heart!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New glycophase is not doing much...tried playing with dose but nada. I can take 3 on empty stomach and not eat for hours and I don’t get the blood sugar crash either.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New glycophase is not doing much...tried playing with dose but nada. I can take 3 on empty stomach and not eat for hours and I don’t get the blood sugar crash either.
Huh, you must be an outlier. If I take two caps on an empty stomach, I get cold chills and hunger pangs. I had to actually reduce my pill intake to one cap pre meal.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
question...will these work together to form a 1, 2 punch....or will they work against each other?

I've been using glycophase and getting very nice pump, have some vaso 6 and wondering if they can be taken together? if so, how would dosing work?
Nothing that would conflict. Should be some intense pumps.

I take mine together daily. I do my glycophase with my lunch which consists of around 100 carbs. About 4 hours later I take my Vaso 6, 30 minutes before my workout with some Karbolyn and electrolytes. Pumps are not for the faint of heart!
Ya sounds brutal.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I use glycophase and predator daily, with 300mg vaso 6 from my OL massacre and then will stack it with various stim/non stim pres. Past month doing this I have had over half a dozen individuals ask me what I am doing because I am looking so pumped and vascular and dry!! Feeling amazing. Always use Glycophase in morning and then predator for pre workout meal. No hypo symptoms here.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Completely different mechanisms of action

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is more difficult for me, I work out 1st thing in morning before work....I've got to get up a half hour earlier to fit glycophase in...can I take glycophase@vaso 6 together 15 minutes before carbs and then wait 15-20 minutes before workout?

my time is really short in mornings, I don't want to cut into workout time.