s23 feedback

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the only Sarms I have never personally tried is s23. I have my eye on it. I got a decent discount code for a bottle of Species brand.

Anyone ever hear of that or use it??

Anyways, I really am looking for someone who has legit feedback. Maybe an AAS user/abuser, who has also used SR9009 or Ostarine for instance who might have 2 minutes to give me their honest insight.

Does this act like DHT/var or even Proviron for instance in terms of Hardening at 30-45mgs?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I took S23 is legit and one of the best SARMS I used. I have taken LGD, Ostarine, YK11 and a few others over the past four years. S23 is my favorite to date. Strength gains are some of the best I experience, size was just behind LGD but solid. Its very good at hardening you out, very close to VAR in my book. Gained 6 pounds and dropped one pants size over a 6 weeks cycle. I plan on running this again in April for 5-6 weeks.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
When using a bulky SARMS like S23 or LGD (when taken alone) should you run anything alongside in-cycle, or just the clomid serm for PCT?

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I don't run anything ON CYCLE, at some point the SARM will over take the effects of any post cycle supp in my opinion.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took S23 is legit and one of the best SARMS I used. I have taken LGD, Ostarine, YK11 and a few others over the past four years. S23 is my favorite to date. Strength gains are some of the best I experience, size was just behind LGD but solid. Its very good at hardening you out, very close to VAR in my book. Gained 6 pounds and dropped one pants size over a 6 weeks cycle. I plan on running this again in April for 5-6 weeks.
Thank you very much for this response.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. And if I can pick your brain again real quick bkprice , what gains did you get from LGD and what dosage were you running? And for how long?

Appreciate your time. I have many clients that run these and report back, but honestly I also like to get others feedback, to get an overall general feeling for a product. Especially one like this I have not personally used. I def think I am gonna try it at 45mgs ED for a month. Can't hurt!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When using a bulky SARMS like S23 or LGD (when taken alone) should you run anything alongside in-cycle, or just the clomid serm for PCT?
If I am using a SARM I take liver support regardless, liv52. And then if I am coming off, I like the old school basic PCT of 25-50mgs of clomid daily and 10-20mgs of nolva daily. I will run this for 2-3 months. Unless I am starting up something again. Right now I am on HRT (prescribed) so I like to use mild sarms in addition. Osta reminds me a bit of Var in some ways too, so I am excited to try S23-

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I ran LGD at 10mg per day. I got a solid 9 pound over a 6 week period, I ate about 4-5,000 calories per day. I like LGD but S23 just made feel amazing with great gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59