Supplements for my Lab Gorilla…

MA Research Labs: S23, GW, Enclomiphine
AMS: 4 AD and 1 AD (Liquid UTT)
Chaparral Labs: Trenavol V
Savior Research: MK-677

S-23: Wk 1-6 20mg E/D, Wk 7-8 30mg E/D
GW: Wk 1-12 20mg E/D
Trenavol V: Wk 1-5 90mg E/D, Wk 6-7 120mg E/D
4 AD: Wk 1-8 80mg E/D (possibly 100mg E/D)
1 AD: Wk 1-8 40mg E/D
PCT: Wk 9-12 Enclomiphine 12.5mg E/D, GW 20mg E/D, MK-677 15mg Every other day at night

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct will not be fun from this blast (not that it ever is) …just sayin bro! Keep a log here if ya go thru with it…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is trenavol dienolone? If so, dienolone and s23 have some similar side effects, pay mind to a short temper and aggression. I'm not talking about the TV roid rage nonsense but it can definitely make some ppl a bit snippy if you know what I mean.

Where the hell did you find 1 and 4 ad?

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Is trenavol dienolone? If so, dienolone and s23 have some similar side effects, pay mind to a short temper and aggression. I'm not talking about the TV roid rage nonsense but it can definitely make some ppl a bit snippy if you know what I mean.

Where the hell did you find 1 and 4 ad?
Lol…
Trenavol V: Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione - 30mg, One step precursor to tren.
And I still have unopened AMS bottles that have been stored away for that special occasion… Along with some other goodies…

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont isn't s23 the one that you like?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First thing I ever took was ids bulk tabs. I still don't know 100 percent what it is but I believe m sten. It's hilarious how I thought I was natty back then.. 17 HD and wild yams was all the rage!!!! Ran like 4 bottles of it 😆

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My buddy took ripped tabs for way too long dude is absolutely a beast now but he had horrible libido for months back then. We've come a long way and in glad we're safer but wish it didn't work out the way it did. I miss phf or what whatever the forum was called. So much innovative

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont isn't s23 the one that you like?
I'm a big fan of injectable lgd and the reason being that I've experienced no sides up to 60mg a day, injectable s23 I didn't go past 30 I believe and it was in a extreme calorie deficit but I still saw some strength gains and I feel like it gives a good cosmetic look. I'm sure if I was eating more it would have been more pronounced

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
My buddy took ripped tabs for way too long dude is absolutely a beast now but he had horrible libido for months back then. We've come a long way and in glad we're safer but wish it didn't work out the way it did. I miss phf or what whatever the forum was called. So much innovative
Yeah they were some good times… the Omnevol tabs I only took for 7 days and saw results quick… I stopped them because of an on the job injury back then… Anything IDS was legit stuff… I do remember seeing guys run ripped tabs and got freaky on it… that stuff could have been Tren and Var for all I know… probably was… lol

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I'm a big fan of injectable lgd and the reason being that I've experienced no sides up to 60mg a day, injectable s23 I didn't go past 30 I believe and it was in a extreme calorie deficit but I still saw some strength gains and I feel like it gives a good cosmetic look. I'm sure if I was eating more it would have been more pronounced
What would you compare S23 to ?

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Did a lil digging of my old logs and believe it or not, stuff I had wrote down on the old PH’s from then… Ripped Tabs was straight up winny and dihydrotestosterone (dht).

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still wish we had OG ephedra... today's ephedrine is nothing like that. Or they were spiking everything back then which would be likely.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's halo and phera have a ton of feedback all saying bunk I can't say for certain but everyone says Predator is trash around my way

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
True I have some pred superdrol from years before that is legit but I'm skeptical of their newer batches. Brawn is always g2g ice found though

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Damn… that’s where I got my chaparral Labs and others years ago… all legit back then… how the times have changed

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They just had a bunch of flak for getting caught selling fake prohormones. Reputation is tainted and they didn't refund or even acknowledge the fake supps when it was proven by being sent off I believe. Might be good, might be meh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59
Anabolics 9