7 keto dhea and reduct xt

GIJane1928

Awards
I have been using reduce xt and enjoy it. I'm reading about 7-keto dhea being more effective at higher doses. Can I add one to two caps a day for added advantage? Female btw.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using reduce xt and enjoy it. I'm reading about 7-keto dhea being more effective at higher doses. Can I add one to two caps a day for added advantage? Female btw.
150mg is sufficient since as little as 100mg 7-Keto shows effective. However, I believe you can go as high as 400mg (with 7-Keto only).

But, yes you can add in more if you wanted to, to your Reduce XT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above i don't see any reason why you couldn't add it to your reduce xt.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're looking to add 7-keto, I may recommend investigating topical 7-keto. 7-keto has a pretty short half life of about 2.2 hours.

Our topical delivery buffers delivery over 6-8 hours, meaning you would only have to apply it 1-2 times day, rather than taking it orally every couple hours.

We're just about to release a lavender scented (specifically for women) 7-keto (VII-KT Lavender Essentials) at www.iron-legion.com

These begin shipping Jan 25th.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you're looking to add 7-keto, I may recommend investigating topical 7-keto. 7-keto has a pretty short half life of about 2.2 hours.

Our topical delivery buffers delivery over 6-8 hours, meaning you would only have to apply it 1-2 times day, rather than taking it orally every couple hours.

We're just about to release a lavender scented (specifically for women) 7-keto (VII-KT Lavender Essentials) at www.iron-legion.com

These begin shipping Jan 25th.
takin care of the ladies, I like it!!!