Benefits of 7-keto DHEA outside of extended dieting

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know that 7-keto DHEA inhibits the conversion of cortisone into cortisol and is known to buff a person’s metabolic rate.
What effect would taking it whilst your daily calorie intake over the course of a week averages out to maintenance have?
For example, might it reduce cortisol production from your workout so you have greater stamina and a somewhat higher average level of testosterone over the course of the day?
Would the buff to your metabolic rate allow for greater power output?
Would it help you recomp by improving the efficiency with which your body manages your macronutrient intake (by reducing cortisol)?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might it have a ‘feel good’ effect as it helps you manage stress, not dissimilarly to what you feel from Kannaease?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about this, but I would imagine that stamina would be greater if cortisol was higher.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Yea i'm not 100% sure about it either but the above statement sounds right to me. Increase in cortisol comes increase stamina.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know that 7-keto DHEA inhibits the conversion of cortisone into cortisol and is known to buff a person’s metabolic rate.
What effect would taking it whilst your daily calorie intake over the course of a week averages out to maintenance have?
For example, might it reduce cortisol production from your workout so you have greater stamina and a somewhat higher average level of testosterone over the course of the day?
Would the buff to your metabolic rate allow for greater power output?
Would it help you recomp by improving the efficiency with which your body manages your macronutrient intake (by reducing cortisol)?
speed up metabolism and heat production/increase activity of thyroid gland/boost immune system/enhance memory and slow aging--quick google search....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-if using 7-keto I suggest using transdermal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
btw-if using 7-keto I suggest using transdermal.
7-keto is better and more effective as a transdermal. Iron Legion makes a great one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7-keto is better and more effective as a transdermal. Iron Legion makes a great one.
indeed...from the research I have done oral 7-keto is far less effective than transdermal!!!