Anyone ever use 7 keto dhea?

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
Going to be cutting soon and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. Is it even worth getting or another FAD and waste of money let a brother know people TIA

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Going to be cutting soon and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this. Is it even worth getting or another FAD and waste of money let a brother know people TIA
I've seen ppl say they had good results but I think they were injecting it, idk how much of a difference it makes in comparison to the oral 7 keto

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yes using it agian now after a break. despite no diet change, i was losing weight fast.

now fasting and calorie deficite i hope to see better results

orally, i saw similar results but know transdermally there is possible test boost ability but 4x the price.

Now foods do a good one, 120 tabs about $15

when im not on this i like to use DHEA for a hormone boost, seem sto help with energy and muscle devlopment (my test is low, confirmed by bloods)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes using it agian now after a break. despite no diet change, i was losing weight fast.

now fasting and calorie deficite i hope to see better results

orally, i saw similar results but know transdermally there is possible test boost ability but 4x the price.

Now foods do a good one, 120 tabs about $15

when im not on this i like to use DHEA for a hormone boost, seem sto help with energy and muscle devlopment (my test is low, confirmed by bloods)
how long can you stay on dhea?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Talking about regular dhea and 7 keto dhea. Not the dhea prohormones

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Talking about regular dhea and 7 keto dhea. Not the dhea prohormones
yeah me too. i have a bottle of puritans pride 50 mg dhea i may throw in with my m-test

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah me too. i have a bottle of puritans pride 50 mg dhea i may throw in with my m-test
If your going to do that make sure it's for a reason. I do know there were studies going up to 2 or 3 years straight without any problems. But if your dhea levels are not low then there's not really benifits. There are some potential sides but there uncommon. Regular Dhea doesn't really have a target hormone meaning it's not necessarily going to raise testosterone or improve sexual function. Its basically a prohormone to multiple hormones in your body and it kinda does what it wants.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your going to do that make sure it's for a reason. I do know there were studies going up to 2 or 3 years straight without any problems. But if your dhea levels are not low then there's not really benifits. There are some potential sides but there uncommon. Regular Dhea doesn't really have a target hormone meaning it's not necessarily going to raise testosterone or improve sexual function. Its basically a prohormone to multiple hormones in your body and it kinda does what it wants.
ok thanks :)