Bmp Powder

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know the status if evomuse? I bought 2 pouches of bmp powder and the site sold out with the quickness. Was wondering if my order went through. I would hate to lose that money on a great deal.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why I don't buy direct anymore. So many issues. Sorry to hear about this but I'm sure this will eventually get resolved. Matt is a good guy.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why I don't buy direct anymore. So many issues. Sorry to hear about this but I'm sure this will eventually get resolved. Matt is a good guy.
I appreciate the feedback. Tried emailing and facebook but zero response. Hope Matt can come through...he always had in the past when ordering from site.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The suff just a sold 1.5 days ago. What is with the panic? I have never had a problem ordering from evomuse and I get their beta / early release stuff every time. Give him a few days to get things shipped out.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont stress it out. matt will make sure you're taken care of. just be a little patient and he'll make sure youre good to go.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna stress anymore and let him come through. Thanks for all the responses.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Half way through pouch 1 of 2 - this stuff is wicked! I want to buy a truckload. Where is Matt? dsade

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Half way through pouch 1 of 2 - this stuff is wicked! I want to buy a truckload. Where is Matt? dsade
This is how I feel. It is the only builder I have ever used that made a difference. I hate to oversell, but I put 25 pounds and a couple reps on my deadlift in 2 months and I was previously stalled.

If I could run it for 6 months straight I would in a heart beat. And nobody talks about this stuff at all. IMO it is the most impressive product he has.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like how does it feel while in the gym.
It doesn't feel like anything. You don't notice anything at all. You just get stronger and weights you struggled with suddenly have 25 pounds more on the bar and it feels easy. And then you run out and you want more.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is how I feel. It is the only builder I have ever used that made a difference. I hate to oversell, but I put 25 pounds and a couple reps on my deadlift in 2 months and I was previously stalled.

If I could run it for 6 months straight I would in a heart beat. And nobody talks about this stuff at all. IMO it is the most impressive product he has.
Seeing how you can't get it, what is the 2nd best natty muscle builder?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seeing how you can't get it, what is the 2nd best natty muscle builder?
No idea. I've used FD2 and Or1gin and got nothing from either. I have not ever used ArA. I have not used a lot of builders, but BMP blew FD2 out of the water for me and everyone on here raves about FD2.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Like how does it feel while in the gym.
Like HIT4ME said. And to add: I am already on Vector and Folidrone (staples for me). I use Top Muscle twice a week only on Shoulder and Chest days. I added BMP and feel fuller (not more pumped, but fuller if that makes sense), feel even stronger (5-15% dependent on lift), feel a little more alpha(maybe due to new found strength) and I am visably leaner; however, I have turned up training a little (weight and or volume) but also added an extra small meal to the equation (I simply needed it). My weight has held at about 240. Its added a new dimemsion to recomp - which is what i have been doing for quite a while. If available, I will buy more - most definitely.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would just like to also chime in that I completely agree with HIT4ME I absolutely love BMP powder. One of the greatest builders I have ever used outside of AAS and I’ve used A LOT of different things over the years. I was lucky enough to snag two bags when Matt recently produced some. Hopefully he will make more in the future.

If you’ve been contemplating it and haven’t tried it, you will definitely be pleased.

Each time I’ve used it I notice a great pump and fuller muscles right away, strength increases over time, better recovery and of course GAINZ

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME I know you often help Matt out. Is there a waiting list that we can get on? I’d love to try this for a particular (possible) health benefit. I’d love to see if this could raise BMP7 levels in someone who has ESRD (me). There was research a decade ago using exogenous BMP7 that looked promising. Unfortunately, no pharmaceutical company has ever brought it to market for this use. I’d like to see if this has any influence on my creatinine and/or BUN levels.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME I know you often help Matt out. Is there a waiting list that we can get on? I’d love to try this for a particular (possible) health benefit. I’d love to see if this could raise BMP7 levels in someone who has ESRD (me). There was research a decade ago using exogenous BMP7 that looked promising. Unfortunately, no pharmaceutical company has ever brought it to market for this use. I’d like to see if this has any influence on my creatinine and/or BUN levels.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). This product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I am wondering if I could get a list of pre-orders and people who would be willing to pay up front for it and just pre-fund a run. I don't know how it would work but I will ask Matt. My suspicion is there are probably less than 30 people who would say they want it and actually be willing to pay up front, etc. Based on a promise. I would be on that list for 6-8 months worth in a second.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am wondering if I could get a list of pre-orders and people who would be willing to pay up front for it and just pre-fund a run. I don't know how it would work but I will ask Matt. My suspicion is there are probably less than 30 people who would say they want it and actually be willing to pay up front, etc. Based on a promise. I would be on that list for 6-8 months worth in a second.
If you do explore this option, I’d be in for about the same amount, maybe a whole year.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1...the only neg to BMP is its never fckn available

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would be willing to buy a one year supply of BMP and other stuff from evomuse all at the same time.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d be willing to pay for months worth in advance as well.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
This version of BMP is unreal - I am seriously getting great results. I want to buy a kilo of this ****!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like Matt hooked us up...a lot more servings or it could just be in my head. Great gains though

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting thread as I've heard so many mixed things about BMP. Be curious as to the recovery aspects I keep hearing about.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say it again - BMP is the most under rated product out there. It is the best natural muscle builder I have seen.

"Feels like deca." Ok, just kidding there. It actually feels like nothing. You just get strooong.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread as I've heard so many mixed things about BMP. Be curious as to the recovery aspects I keep hearing about.
Have you heard anyone say it did not work?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yet it will probably never be available again for some reason.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a bunch of bmp that I capped up from the bags evomuse was once selling. A big bag of bmp caps stashed away, that I might give a shot again soon, this thread actually just reminded me. I really enjoyed this product. I remember taking it and within a few days waking up dryer and fuller. For the price it was being sold, it was a steal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep plenty online and other communitites. It's a very mixed bag on BMP.
Thar is surprising to me unless people wanted to judge it by how they "felt".