Evomuse bmp vs sns recomp

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What can everyone tell me about their experience or general feedback on both.
Looking to recomp later this yr and I know Evo just released a new formula BMP.
Thanks

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS (and CEL) have an entire catalog of stuff that would make for a nasty recomp.. Obviously, he has a product called Recomp20 lol, but there is some other great **** there you could stack. That said BMP has a phenomenal track record. No reason you couldn't run them both simultaneously, or start one and then run the other after...

@sns8778 has written out many times throughout the forum what each og his products do and what would be most ideal for a recomp. I am sure he knows the best place to copy and paste that ingo for you in here.

I do not believe that I can answer your question in good conscious because they are both so great, that I would feel like I was being unfair to the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS (and CEL) have an entire catalog of stuff that would make for a nasty recomp.. Obviously, he has a product called Recomp20 lol, but there is some other great **** there you could stack. That said BMP has a phenomenal track record. No reason you couldn't run them both simultaneously, or start one and then run the other after...

@sns8778 has written out many times throughout the forum what each og his products do and what would be most ideal for a recomp. I am sure he knows the best place to copy and paste that ingo for you in here.

I do not believe that I can answer your question in good conscious because they are both so great, that I would feel like I was being unfair to the other.
Thanks. I've posted a lot on recomp but unfortunately the search function makes it very hard to find some of my old posts, and I'm rushed today so I don't have time to write out anything very detailed.

Recomp20 is great for recomp purposes. It's very popular and has great feedback, to the point where it typically sells out pretty quickly when we get restocked on batches. We've been continuing to try to increase inventory levels to keep it in stock.

A lot of people, myself included, love to use GlucoVantage XT with it.

I had a great recomp back in June/July with it myself and liked it so much that I carried it over into the bigger cycle that I'm doing right now with Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and carried over Recomp20 into it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What can everyone tell me about their experience or general feedback on both.
Looking to recomp later this yr and I know Evo just released a new formula BMP.
Thanks
I always try not to make direct comparisons to other companies and their products, so I can only speak for Recomp20 or other products by our companies or products by others that I've tried myself.

Recomp20 is a great product and has a lot of great feedback on it. I used it in June/July and had great results with it and liked it so much that I carried it over into a larger stack that I'm using now.

Right now, we have Recomp20 at 20% off for the Labor Day Sale, including already discounted multi-packs, and there has been some feedback in the Labor Day Sale thread from someone saying how much they like it.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always try not to make direct comparisons to other companies and their products, so I can only speak for Recomp20 or other products by our companies or products by others that I've tried myself.

Recomp20 is a great product and has a lot of great feedback on it. I used it in June/July and had great results with it and liked it so much that I carried it over into a larger stack that I'm using now.

Right now, we have Recomp20 at 20% off for the Labor Day Sale, including already discounted multi-packs, and there has been some feedback in the Labor Day Sale thread from someone saying how much they like it.

What results did you get in July?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The main issue I wont use both together is that it would be significantly cost prohibitive. Im not about to spend ~$100/mo to lose some BF.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What results did you get in July?
In June, I switched my goal to being still losing body fat and building muscle back. I added in Recomp20 and I gained back a good amount of muscle and actually lost more fat (visibly) than I did the prior month of just straight trying to lose fat.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have used both products and absolutely prefer Recomp 20. Both get good reviews on the forums though. I am currently using it now in a maintenance phase and my weight is going down and get leaner while seemingly fuller. I track caloric intake with the Carbon app and after 2 weeks back on it I will likely have to adjust my maintenance calories up. Great product!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently recomping with Recomp20 and LOVE it. Step above what I was running before (RecompRX). I'll run this for a couple more months than spend 3mo with BMP with plans to return to Recomp20. Both great products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently recomping with Recomp20 and LOVE it. Step above what I was running before (RecompRX). I'll run this for a couple more months than spend 3mo with BMP with plans to return to Recomp20. Both great products.
I'm glad to hear that you're loving Recomp20.

Within a couple of months, we'll have something else coming out that should be great for recomp purposes but that is completely different than Recomp20 that you may be interested in as well.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
My vote would go to Recomp20. I have both physical/visable results and more "scientific" bloodwork proving it's effectiveness.
Nice!! What kind of bloodwork improvement did u see if u dont mind me asking?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Within a couple of months, we'll have something else coming out that should be great for recomp purposes but that is completely different than Recomp20 that you may be interested in as well.
Interests me! Excited to see what is coming!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Recomp 20 for me, hands down. One of my favorites. I have not tried the newest version of BMP, but I get significantly better results from Recomp 20 than I did from the previous BMP

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used both. Didn't see much on Recomp20.
BMP always recomps me like crazy.

THAT BEING SAID...I've been on Phosphatidic XT for...2 1/2 months, and I think this could be the #1 contender to BMP.
BMP recomps me. And it happens in under 2 weeks. And people remark how "slim" I look.
Phos XT seems to recomp but also make me look 'in shape', muscular, constant pump as well.
So if you're willing to run Phos XT longer to see results, I'd pick that.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used both and BMP easily, it work and the effects are noticeable in around 10 days. I will have to try Recomp 20 again in the next month, as I have two bottles.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard to give a comparison but all 3 are effective, IMO. BMP just got a formula upgrade. If I had to pick one, I'd always go with Phosphatidic Acid for proven mTor.
Thanks for that. What were you experiences with Phosphatidic Acid?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Care to give a comparison of the 3? And if you hypothetically only had the budget for 1 which and why?

Not asked directly at me but comparison would be

Phosphatidic acid xt- strength and fullness. Straight forward overall great product

Recomp20- fullness, libido boost overall well being better, sweat like crazy during workouts, strength in able to squeeze out extra reps. And as the product name would suggest great supplement for recomping, more definition in shoulders chest. More vascualrity

BMP- strength gains constant, did a 10 month run back in 2020, fullness and well pronounced recomping effects. Eating near maintenance more vascular and became well defined in back and shoulders. Added size and width in my back best it has ever looked and got many complements from my wife.

If it were me can't go wrong with any of the choices; being money conscious and steal of a deal I would get the double pack and get recomp20. Really impressed with overall results, felt better overall and strength has increased decently. Love the overall benefits you get so easily squeaks out as the number 1 supplement to buy.

Not too far behind is bmp, evomuse is one of the top tier supplement companies alongside sns and cel. It's awesome, but like many supplements it's gets better over time and with cost per bottle not sure how long you wanted to run the supplement. If it's pure size and strength you are after then go bmp no questions asked.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used both. Didn't see much on Recomp20.
BMP always recomps me like crazy.

THAT BEING SAID...I've been on Phosphatidic XT for...2 1/2 months, and I think this could be the #1 contender to BMP.
BMP recomps me. And it happens in under 2 weeks. And people remark how "slim" I look.
Phos XT seems to recomp but also make me look 'in shape', muscular, constant pump as well.
So if you're willing to run Phos XT longer to see results, I'd pick that.
How’s your Phosphatidic XT run going Bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 120
dsade Evomuse 7
Supplement Auction 2
mikeymike85 Supplements 13
Shep_Zaide Supplement Logs 28