Can 1 Andro and Epi andro cause shut down?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1 andro 440mg and Epi 400mg for 8 weeks while on a natty test booster. I started pct with Nolvadex awih a plan of 20/20/10/10 and not even my second week of it I feel like I have no libido. I switched to Clomid 50mg as If I had start it at 50/50/25/25. I’ve ran Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 in the past after Msten and I did not have this issue. Any suggestions?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 1 andro 440mg and Epi 400mg for 8 weeks while on a natty test booster. I started pct with Nolvadex awih a plan of 20/20/10/10 and not even my second week of it I feel like I have no libido. I switched to Clomid 50mg as If I had start it at 50/50/25/25. I’ve ran Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 in the past after Msten and I did not have this issue. Any suggestions?
In to see how it ends up going for you. But how was libido on cycle? Also libido loss could be caused by a lot of different things including stress, sleep, diet and a lot of other factors, so if that's the only issue I wouldn't rely on that as a gauge of how recovery is going. Only post PCT blood work can fully confirm recovery.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
In to see how it ends up going for you. But how was libido on cycle? Also libido loss could be caused by a lot of different things including stress, sleep, diet and a lot of other factors, so if that's the only issue I wouldn't rely on that as a gauge of how recovery is going. Only post PCT blood work can fully confirm recovery.
Libido on cycle was perfect. I have some stress but not crazy amounts. It just strikes me as odd since I’ve ran a way heavier cycle in the past win no issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Libido on cycle was perfect. I have some stress but not crazy amounts. It just strikes me as odd since I’ve ran a way heavier cycle in the past win no issues.
have you ever ran dermacrine on cycle, seems to do well at combating fatigue and loss of libido especially 1 andro.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
have you ever ran dermacrine on cycle, seems to do well at combating fatigue and loss of libido especially 1 andro.
I ran dermacrine on my cycle before when I had no issues. I was looking around on the threads and Epi andro sounded a bit more common while running 1 andro which is why I chose it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why a test booster on cycle? Just had $40 you didnt know what to do with?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what does blood work say? where'd get nolva/clomid? pharma tablets or research liquid? being suppressed but not knowing, and taking bogus liquid but not knowing, is not plan for success. for less than paid for phs/serms, you could have lab confirm all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran dermacrine on my cycle before when I had no issues. I was looking around on the threads and Epi andro sounded a bit more common while running 1 andro which is why I chose it
glad dermacrine did the job for you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what does blood work say? where'd get nolva/clomid? pharma tablets or research liquid? being suppressed but not knowing, and taking bogus liquid but not knowing, is not plan for success. for less than paid for phs/serms, you could have lab confirm all.
I'm along these lines. Your taking PH without understanding how it can effect you. Then adding in different things that can have other effects without understanding them. Its a recipe for damage to your system.