Anyone ever stacked Vector and K1ngslayer together?

nnnnnn

Awards
Hey guys,

So I'm going to stack Vector and k1ngslayer together. Is this a good idea? anyone ever tried this? I purchased both of them and have it on hand. I've ran one bottle of Vector before for 2weeks and after which I got on Msten for 3weeks along with dermacrine, musclegelz Gear and SOTO Andro Plexx and Tudca (900mg/day)

I went from 168 to 182.8 in 3weeks but I stopped the run because I was a little scared of msten lol. i didn't get much sides actually but just took caution to stop.

I'm on my fifth day of PCT and so far I'm 182.6. and I feel great.

My current supplements alongside my protein gainer:
Iconogenin (Laxogenin)
Sustain Alpha
HMB (3g/day)
Transdermal Epicatechin (90mg/day)
SNS Reduce XT

Others for PCT:
Rebirth
Nolvadex (20mg/day)
Tudca

I'm going to add k1ngslayer and Vector to my PCT but just wondering if anyone has experience stacking both.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They both contain mistletoe unless you got money to burn.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nnnnnn

"Anyone ever stack both Vector and King...?"
Nobody has said they did, so you'd be the first. That said.

An important point to note:
Vector's second ingredient is KME, but there are two other quite important and different extracts with particular constituents of their own. It might be best to wait until after your PCT and then utilize them in tandem to see what affects you and how. If you stacked them, how would you know what was affecting you? Your PCT looks well covered as it is. Maybe add Letrone to that as it decreases Estrogen; Increases IGF-1.

How much of each did you get?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I'm going to stack Vector and k1ngslayer together. Is this a good idea? anyone ever tried this? I purchased both of them and have it on hand. I've ran one bottle of Vector before for 2weeks and after which I got on Msten for 3weeks along with dermacrine, musclegelz Gear and SOTO Andro Plexx and Tudca (900mg/day)

I went from 168 to 182.8 in 3weeks but I stopped the run because I was a little scared of msten lol. i didn't get much sides actually but just took caution to stop.

I'm on my fifth day of PCT and so far I'm 182.6. and I feel great.

My current supplements alongside my protein gainer:
Iconogenin (Laxogenin)
Sustain Alpha
HMB (3g/day)
Transdermal Epicatechin (90mg/day)
SNS Reduce XT

Others for PCT:
Rebirth
Nolvadex (20mg/day)
Tudca

I'm going to add k1ngslayer and Vector to my PCT but just wondering if anyone has experience stacking both.
I’d personally lean toward picking one and stacking it with something else in the company’s product line.

E.g. Drop the Iconogenin, Transdermal Epicatechin and Vector and just run OL: Massacr3, Ep1logue, K1ng Slayer.

E.g. Drop the Transdermal Epicatechin and K1ng Slayer and just run BLR: Vector and Follidrone.

If you go the OL route I’d consider dropping Sustain Alpha and SNS Reduce XT and just run Test1fy. And BLR has Viron if you go that route. I’m guessing you already bought all of these, so my suggestions are useless... something to consider going forward tho.

As far as stacking the two, it’s not something I would do, but maybe try half dosing one with a full dose of the other for one cycle. Then do the reversal some other time and see what gives you better results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend like an FD2.0 and Vector stack rather than kingslayer. They go better together. Then you can run kingslayer another time..

nnnnnn

Awards
Thanks all for great replies. That answers my question.

Since I'm somewhat concerned with losing my gains during PCT, I'll stack both for now. My next run will separate them. I only got one bottle of each.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d personally lean toward picking one and stacking it with something else in the company’s product line.

E.g. Drop the Iconogenin, Transdermal Epicatechin and Vector and just run OL: Massacr3, Ep1logue, K1ng Slayer.

E.g. Drop the Transdermal Epicatechin and K1ng Slayer and just run BLR: Vector and Follidrone.

If you go the OL route I’d consider dropping Sustain Alpha and SNS Reduce XT and just run Test1fy. And BLR has Viron if you go that route. I’m guessing you already bought all of these, so my suggestions are useless... something to consider going forward tho.

As far as stacking the two, it’s not something I would do, but maybe try half dosing one with a full dose of the other for one cycle. Then do the reversal some other time and see what gives you better results?
Would you recommend taking both massacre and epilogue at full dose? I’ve read that taking too much Urobolin B is risky

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A man who megadoses a lot of things said he thinks kingslayer and vector shouldn’t be megadosed or taken together

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend taking both massacre and epilogue at full dose? I’ve read that taking too much Urobolin B is risky
OL recommends to just use 1 cap of each when stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3. I’ve skimmed over logs of people who’ve done full doses of both and have been fine. I don’t know the reasoning for the limitations OL sets for Urobolin B, so I can’t comment on whether it’s risky or not. Maybe it’s precautionary. Maybe they know something they’re not letting on to. Who knows

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL recommends to just use 1 cap of each when stacking Ep1logue and Massacr3. I’ve skimmed over logs of people who’ve done full doses of both and have been fine. I don’t know the reasoning for the limitations OL sets for Urobolin B, so I can’t comment on whether it’s risky or not. Maybe it’s precautionary. Maybe they know something they’re not letting on to. Who knows
If i remember correctly (it was for an ingrediant in epilogue, 90% sure it was Uro B) i read a log saying that the testicular weight of rats given Uro B decreased when the dose was increased too high. OL said that the decrease in testicular weight is from decreases in the fatty tissue in the testes. They're not sure if this would have any long-term adverse effects so i suppose the instructions are most likely precautionary for now.
I've taken 3 caps on occasion without noticing anything but of course i wouldn't notice everything

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i remember correctly (it was for an ingrediant in epilogue, 90% sure it was Uro B) i read a log saying that the testicular weight of rats given Uro B decreased when the dose was increased too high. OL said that the decrease in testicular weight is from decreases in the fatty tissue in the testes. They're not sure if this would have any long-term adverse effects so i suppose the instructions are most likely precautionary for now.
I've taken 3 caps on occasion without noticing anything but of course i wouldn't notice everything
It’s pretty easy to google the study’ that came to this conclusion. I read it and don’t recall it even saying the dose needed to be high, it was the dose that affected muscle growth that reduced testicular weight. It reduced teste and epididymal tissue weight. The study also says that uro B exerts anti aromatase activity, it also states it has “testosterone like effects” BECAUSE of the reducement of testicular weight. So where does OL have their info it was fatty tissue?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
It’s pretty easy to google the study’ that came to this conclusion. I read it and don’t recall it even saying the dose needed to be high, it was the dose that affected muscle growth that reduced testicular weight. It reduced teste and epididymal tissue weight. The study also says that uro B exerts anti aromatase activity, it also states it has “testosterone like effects” BECAUSE of the reducement of testicular weight. So where does OL have their info it was fatty tissue?
That’s a good question. I also wonder if OL ever observed this in their male experimental cohort they surely had to use before releasing the product to the public. If they did, do they advise some type of protocol to return back to baseline? The term “PCT” seems a bit strong in this regard, but is there irrefutable evidence that testicular and epididymal weight 100% returns to baseline without external factors being forced upon it? Basically, if my nuts shrink a bit on Urolithin B, can I stop it cold turkey without any other drugs and be sure they’ll return to normal fairly quickly without hormonal fluctuations, and is this backed by evidence?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, there’s a lot of people that have been stacking vector and FD, haven’t seen the vector and kings layer but has anyone stacked King Slayer and FD?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, there’s a lot of people that have been stacking vector and FD, haven’t seen the vector and kings layer but has anyone stacked King Slayer and FD?
Not to my knowledge. K1ng Slayer only came out just over a month ago, so the feedback overall is minimal. If you skim the few logs of it, increased appetite seems to be the most universal effect.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a good thought! I was actually considering stacking Vector with Ep1logue within the next couple of months.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
one guy is logging k1ngslayer/massacr3....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector and Kingslayer only contain 1 ingredient in common.
Vector also contains Erybiotrya japonica and Rehmannaiae radix which I think are both comparable or stronger than KME.
Vector is best stacked with Follidrone 2.0 as it increases absorption of many of the chemical constituents in Vector.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
That's a good thought! I was actually considering stacking Vector with Ep1logue within the next couple of months.
Been using Folidrone for abotu 2.5 years and been using Vector along with it - for some reason I bought a bottle Ep1logue to substitute for a bottle of Folidrone. I am disappointed with Ep1logue. Noticablably weaker and much less gas in the tank. Go with Folidrone is moral of the story.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been using Folidrone for abotu 2.5 years and been using Vector along with it - for some reason I bought a bottle Ep1logue to substitute for a bottle of Folidrone. I am disappointed with Ep1logue. Noticablably weaker and much less gas in the tank. Go with Folidrone is moral of the story.
You came to this conclusion after 1 bottle of Ep1logue? IDK man placebo can be a hell of a thing. Based on most of your posts if it does not have BLR's name on it, it doesnt work for you.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You came to this conclusion after 1 bottle of Ep1logue? IDK man placebo can be a hell of a thing. Based on most of your posts if it does not have BLR's name on it, it doesnt work for you.
30 days of any supplement should give you an idea of how it works especailly when you are already saturdated with the main ingredient. I have been reviwing the industries best touted supplements for over 35 years. If they work, they work. I tried this one out and stated my opinion. Imo, BLR supplements work well - and that is the overall concensus on this forum and in the industry.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I have already ran Ep1logue for 12 weeks with great results. To each their own.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
30 days of any supplement should give you an idea of how it works especailly when you are already saturdated with the main ingredient. I have been reviwing the industries best touted supplements for over 35 years. If they work, they work. I tried this one out and stated my opinion. Imo, BLR supplements work well - and that is the overall concensus on this forum and in the industry.
Well Ep1logue is more than just an epi product and as most know with any of these natural supps they truly don't begin to shine until after the 4 week mark maybe even 6 weeks. To each their own and I am not knocking BLR in any way as I value the innovation they help push through this industry. But the cult like following behind them by a few individuals on this board makes me cringe, it screams shill. I have said my peace, best of luck to you.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Well Ep1logue is more than just an epi product and as most know with any of these natural supps they truly don't begin to shine until after the 4 week mark maybe even 6 weeks. To each their own and I am not knocking BLR in any way as I value the innovation they help push through this industry. But the cult like following behind them by a few individuals on this board makes me cringe, it screams shill. I have said my peace, best of luck to you.
Both Folidrone and Vector have really helped me. At 50 I feel more energy, strength and recovery than I have felt in many years. I have been able to surpass numbers I was hitting when I was 30 years old. In particular on the squat and deadlift. This is very exciting for me.