Starting Stack of 1-Andro/4-Andro for 8 weeks?

newwenha

Awards
I have 2 bottles of 1-Andro and 2 bottles of 4-Andro from IronMagLabs. I want to stack them and run an 8 week cycle.

Is it recommended to take 2 of each per day (4 pills total) for the entire 8 weeks? I'll have some left over but I will cycle off for 8 weeks then start another cycle.

Also, is it recommended to take my 2 pills (1-andro and 4-andro) at the same time? How should I go about it?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What cycle supports and pct you have lined up bro?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry, forgot to mention those but Anabolix Matrix (PCT) as stated above.
Ok first up your going to need a proper pct bro (nolva or clomid).

You’ll find some that suggest you don’t for a ph cycle but serms are there to get your hpta working again quickly, the longer it takes to recover the more of your gains you’ll lose.

Not sure what that brand is dosed at but you want to be running 330 a day or each, split am and pm ideally.

I’ve run 1/4 Andro and had a great cycle but you do need your training and diet to be on point to get the most out of it.

All the above is based on you being over 25 by the way, if you aren’t just eat more, lift heavy and you’ll make the same gains anyway.

Good luck

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok first up your going to need a proper pct bro (nolva or clomid).

You’ll find some that suggest you don’t for a ph cycle but serms are there to get your hpta working again quickly, the longer it takes to recover the more of your gains you’ll lose.

Not sure what that brand is dosed at but you want to be running 330 a day or each, split am and pm ideally.

I’ve run 1/4 Andro and had a great cycle but you do need your training and diet to be on point to get the most out of it.

All the above is based on you being over 25 by the way, if you aren’t just eat more, lift heavy and you’ll make the same gains anyway.

Good luck
. Although they are not the strongest compounds out there, 1/4 andro combo can net you some solid gains if used correctly. You’ll want to dose 300-400mg range due to low conversion. 500mg+ has diminishing returns. I’d recommend SERM PCT. Some will say you don’t need it, I say why risk it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Definitely get nolva or clomid for you pct so you bounce back correctly.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 and 4 is a very mild stack that most people love due to the low sides if any and nice lean gains. But lie stated you should run a real pct like nolva or clomid. Dose the 1 and 4 at 330mg a day