It's been awhile....looking to try some new stuff.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. I come here pretty infrequently these days but it seems there's a lot of new stuff out. What's everyone's new favorite AI, cortisol control, and test booster these days? Seems like OL has come up with a lot of natural anabolics as well.

Stuff I remember:
AI: BLR Exotherm, SNS Inhibit-E
Cortisol Control: SNS Reduce XT, IL Invictus
Test Booster: OL K1ng's Blood, Test1fy

Anything else you guys like these days?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as AI’s I like inhibit E and virtus. Virtus has been out of stock for a year though. There is a similar product called alchemy but it’s oral not topical. May try it one day. Cortisol control of with invictus or Reduce XT. Popular test boosters include M test, Alphamax XT, and kingsblood are still up there. You haven’t missed much in these categories

CDale

CDale

Awards
I would add corti combat, has everything reduce xt has and more.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax is also a good natty product. Tons of logs here on AM where users gained quite a bit of lean mass. It helps increase appetite, increase strength, and helps your body utilize protein.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k1ng slayer (when its out) + ep1logue will be an excellent stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MassMax is also a good natty product. Tons of logs here on AM where users gained quite a bit of lean mass. It helps increase appetite, increase strength, and helps your body utilize protein.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/294638-massmax-xt-unsponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291225-titan-changing-his.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291295-maxing-out-massmax.html

Here's a few logs if you want to check massmax out. I would agree with the above and give it a shot.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. I come here pretty infrequently these days but it seems there's a lot of new stuff out. What's everyone's new favorite AI, cortisol control, and test booster these days? Seems like OL has come up with a lot of natural anabolics as well.

Stuff I remember:

Ai - SNS inhibit e (one of the few with legit bloodwork posted by members here to show its results)

Cortisol - SNS reduce xt (tried and true)

Test Booster - CEL M-test (almost universally positive reviews for sleep, mood, and general improvement)

Other - SNS X gels is still the best natty anabolic out there (with studied proof vs bropinions ha). Myokem magnitropin (if oyu can find it) is another good all-inclusive option. CEL epi-plex for a simple, cost effective epi product with open label for personalized dosing ability.

lilbigman15

Awards
any access to the logs of beta testers?

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
any access to the logs of beta testers?

Studhorse and nicksox15 both posted on their results for Vector in the VECTOR pre release leaks and info thread. I am sure brundel can post more feedback from beta testers too.

anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/299585-vector-pre-release.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stuff I remember:

For test booster, I would also add AlphaMax XT and M-Test. Both will also control cortisol as well.

MassMax XT is a great natural anabolic. Users have reported a gain of 7 pounds in 8 weeks while looking leaner.