Preworkout stack

Torps

Awards
I'm going to start a new stack monday.. just want to verify if these numbers look correct.

ALC - 600mg
CM - 3gm
Green Tea - 600mg
Caffeine - 100mg

I'll also take 3gm CM and 600mg ALC later on in the day. And 3x600mg Green tea throughout the day.
Sound alright? I'm still going through the ALCAR sticky.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a new stack monday.. just want to verify if these numbers look correct.

ALC - 600mg
CM - 3gm
Green Tea - 600mg
Caffeine - 100mg

I'll also take 3gm CM and 600mg ALC later on in the day. And 3x600mg Green tea throughout the day.
Sound alright? I'm still going through the ALCAR sticky.
600mg to 1g of ALCAR should be gravy. The rest of the numbers look good. What's the EGCG ratio of the Green Tea? If it's relatively high, you might be able to reduce your dosage. I don't know how you react to caffeine, so 100-200mg is a good starting point. The 3g of CM sounds good too. Your stamina should be killer on this stack. Hope it works for you man.:thumbsup:

Torps

Awards
600mg to 1g of ALCAR should be gravy. The rest of the numbers look good. What's the EGCG ratio of the Green Tea? If it's relatively high, you might be able to reduce your dosage. I don't know how you react to caffeine, so 100-200mg is a good starting point. The 3g of CM sounds good too. Your stamina should be killer on this stack. Hope it works for you man.:thumbsup:
It's 1fast green tea 50% EGCG. I read that 1200mgs EGCG/day is the effective dosage for weight loss, so I'm going with 600mg 4x/day. Reading more into the thread I'm thinking I should up the dose to 600mg ALC 3x/day ~2gm total. Also, I'm not going on rALA because I'm on a low carb diet. I eat minimal carbs, usually only post workout. Would another antioxidant be in order, besides the green tea?
thx bro

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It's 1fast green tea 50% EGCG. I read that 1200mgs EGCG/day is the effective dosage for weight loss, so I'm going with 600mg 4x/day. Reading more into the thread I'm thinking I should up the dose to 600mg ALC 3x/day ~2gm total. Also, I'm not going on rALA because I'm on a low carb diet. I eat minimal carbs, usually only post workout. Would another antioxidant be in order, besides the green tea?
thx bro
Nah, you should be fine with the green tea. All the dosing looks good. If you wanted to add another Anti-O, you could go with vitamin c, it's a good AO and immune booster. It'd be good to add pre and post workout. I would get the chewable 500mg tabs and go with 1g pre and post. Other than that, it looks good to me.