What fat burner to stack with Alphamax and X-gels?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Whats up AM

Im 31 years old, 198lbs approx 17% BF. I been training since I was 16. I fell off the wagon a few times but the last few months have been super consistent. I did a 8 week run of Alphamax and Xgels but was not very consistent with the gels, still got some pretty good recomp results.

I then did 6.5 weeks of MTest and Xgels, the stack was AMAZING for pumps and performance, I was taking the gels 5 days a week and experienced a significant strength increase in all lifts. X gels finished up just at the start of the 2nd bottle, I the stopped the M-Test early because it was having a negative effect on my mood/temper, even my wife brought it up unprovoked.

So 3 weeks later, Here I am ready to do another round of Alphamax, this time be consistent with the gels, but I would like to throw in a fat burner also, what do you folks recommend?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a few solid options on what to stack with these two. But I recommend taking something that you have used already or take the new product first before stacking. Anabeta Elite, OxyMax XT are two good options. By the way, order from Nutriverse (if you decide to get a Performax Labs product) and get 20% off at checkout plus additional 5% off using promo code AM5.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs

We all know how Anabeta Elite is a solid product. Have you used either of these two before?

And have you ever done a recomp before? It is VERY hard, in more ways than one. First off, it's hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Not saying it's impossible, just requires serious dedication. Another reason as to why it's hard is the results that you see (if you really do a recomp) are going to be slow. And some people want to see faster results to help keep them motivated. Doing a cut or lean bulk would be ideal since you said you got off course a few times recently.

IMO, setting a realistic goal that is achievable with proper diet and training would be a better option for you at the moment. If not, and you still want to recomp, we are definitely here to help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big norcodrene or shift by pes fan. So I would say either of those would be an awesome addition to that stack.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Yes sir

Forgot to mention I IF 16hrs daily, 50-75% of my workouts are done fasted
Assuming you truly want to preserve as much lean muscle while burning fat, in the most efficient possible way, I wouldn't necessarily believe you need to value either of those supplements as staples to your recomp.

An ephedrine+caffeine combo taken throughout the day has been shown to boost metabolism several tick points on a deficit, while preserving muscle mass.

Throw in a yohimbine/alpha-yohimbine supplement taken in the morning while fasted right before cardio, and you can help target/mobilize some of that stubborn lower belly fat. This + eph/calf would seem to complement your preexisting nutrition and exercise plan nicely.

A forskolin supplement would complement all of the above, as it has some nice recomp benefits as well. Additionally, a cortisol control supplement might be worth looking into towards the end of your cut for a variety of reasons.

Aside from these, I personally don't value any other supplements nearly as much when I'm cutting/recomping. All of the above have decades of research proving their effectiveness (mind you, yohimbine research shows no guarantee)

All of that being said, to recomp at a rate faster than a snail, your top priority should be maintaining a protein intake of 1-1.5g/lb of body weight while pushing your calorie intake as low as you can go. If you don't do this, you're going to lose muscle, period. Also, make sure you're hitting all of those muscle groups weekly. As the saying goes, "if you don't use it, you lose it".

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your goal is to recomp, right? A fat burner is not going to help you limit how much fat you gain. It is going to come down to a small surplus of caloires, versus a larger surplus. With the recomp, you will gain weight and yes, some of it will be fat. I would run your stack, as is, at a very small surplus, maybe even a slight deficit in calories. One can lose fat without a fat burner.

I think the small deficit would be great with that stack because AlphaMax XT will keep cortsiol in check and forskolin has been shown to have thermogenic properties. It can stimulate your thyroid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6327383

X-Gels will help with your strength gains and make sure you can still put up the same numbers while in a small deficit. At 17% bodyfat, I think this would be your best route.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big norcodrene or shift by pes fan. So I would say either of those would be an awesome addition to that stack.
What did you notice from those? I thought I read somewhere that the current norcodrene (such as the one stocked by the vitamin shoppe) wasn't as effective as the previous version. I could be 100% wrong but it's worth asking!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with the posts above - I would hold off on adding a fat burner right for now. Alphamax XT and X-gels makes for a killer stack, and as Ant said Alphamax XT already contains forskolin which can be beneficial for body composition. I would focus on consistency and eating properly for your goals.

If anything, depending on your carb intake, you might want to consider adding in a nutrient partitioner/GDA supplement instead of a thermogenic. Using a GDA like Slinmax would be a great addition to help your body utilize carbs better and improve pumps and fullness as well as digestion

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats up AM

Im 31 years old, 198lbs approx 17% BF. I been training since I was 16. I fell off the wagon a few times but the last few months have been super consistent. I did a 8 week run of Alphamax and Xgels but was not very consistent with the gels, still got some pretty good recomp results.

I then did 6.5 weeks of MTest and Xgels, the stack was AMAZING for pumps and performance, I was taking the gels 5 days a week and experienced a significant strength increase in all lifts. X gels finished up just at the start of the 2nd bottle, I the stopped the M-Test early because it was having a negative effect on my mood/temper, even my wife brought it up unprovoked.

So 3 weeks later, Here I am ready to do another round of Alphamax, this time be consistent with the gels, but I would like to throw in a fat burner also, what do you folks recommend?
PES norcodrene and PES shift are my go-tos and as shift is caffeine-free you won't crash taking them together.

Also as I've been wanting to reflect upon the side effects of my supplementation, what effects of m-test were your wife not happy with?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's a ton of options out there...

Non stim - SNS Lean Edge, TTA-500, PES Shift

Stim - SNS Yohimbine 2.5, OL Ignite

ArkAngel86

Awards
Short temper, irritable, no patience. I felt myself easy to anger towards the end of the 1st bottle, then a couple weeks into the 2nd wife asked what was wrong with me. She said shed been noticing for a few weeks now. My buddy who ran it with me also said he felt more aggresive 100% of the time.

Believe it or not libido was lower, now that Im off it im back to my normal self in that arena.

Not sure WTF, opposite of what everyone reports, but discontinuing it has been the only change

PES norcodrene and PES shift are my go-tos and as shift is caffeine-free you won't crash taking them together.

Also as I've been wanting to reflect upon the side effects of my supplementation, what effects of m-test were your wife not happy with?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Thanks for all the replys.

After some thought I think Im just going to go into a cut. Im pretty satisfied with my size/strength.

The reviews ive read on Alphamax/Oxymax seem promising so I think im gonna give it a go. Should I run the Oxy for 8 weeks also? Any advice on dosing with IF?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Stim, you could try SNS Alpha yohimbine or RXS Radiate. Both really good choices.

Non stim could include SNS TTA-500 and any one of a number of products from Evomuse.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Stim, you could try SNS Alpha yohimbine or RXS Radiate. Both really good choices.

Non stim could include SNS TTA-500 and any one of a number of products from Evomuse.
Yea I was looking at DCP and Epitome, but theyre sold out, have you ran any?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Where all have you looked? And I haven't, but all I have heard is great things. Losing weight isn't the hard part for me. Getting myself to push past 203, 204 without starting to become a fat bytch is the hard part....lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you'd like a sample of Radiate before you purchase just PM myself or MonteRXS, we'll take care of you and get that out quick!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replys.

After some thought I think Im just going to go into a cut. Im pretty satisfied with my size/strength.

The reviews ive read on Alphamax/Oxymax seem promising so I think im gonna give it a go. Should I run the Oxy for 8 weeks also? Any advice on dosing with IF?
Yes, OxyMax XT can be ran for 8 weeks. The F95 in it pairs perfectly with Alphamax XT, giving you a great dose for the entire run.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as AntM1564 said, cortisol is key here.

I would really recommend checking Invictus by Iron Legion...The reviews for it always shine, and it's likely one of the most efficient cortisol modulators on the market.

ArkAngel86

Awards
as AntM1564 said, cortisol is key here.

I would really recommend checking Invictus by Iron Legion...The reviews for it always shine, and it's likely one of the most efficient cortisol modulators on the market.
To add to or replace something in the stack?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To add to or replace something in the stack?
If you're going to run AlphaMax XT and still eat in a surplus, nothing else is needed. AlphaMax XT contains a full dose of DHAA, an AI, and ashwagnadha, both of which control cortisol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it's all said and done, AlphaMax XT and ArA will serve you well. Very nice stack. I've used it three times before and a few other times I've used it with Anabeta Elite or MassMax XT.

Are you logging it?

ArkAngel86

Awards
When it's all said and done, AlphaMax XT and ArA will serve you well. Very nice stack. I've used it three times before and a few other times I've used it with Anabeta Elite or MassMax XT.

Are you logging it?
Wasnt planning to, I went with Alpha and Oxy on a cut so maybe I will. Also considering throwing in some Evomuse Supernova and BRITE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasnt planning to, I went with Alpha and Oxy on a cut so maybe I will. Also considering throwing in some Evomuse Supernova and BRITE
It's always a good idea to log! It keeps you motivated, helps others decide on supplement choice, and people will throw in comments or suggestions to what you are doing. OxyMax xt and AlphaMax xt is a solid stack. Really good dose of forskolin between the two.