brawn h drol stack with fat burner

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so hi guyz... i just ordered 3 bottles of brawn hdrol, i think its legit from some reviews . i decided to run this instead of sarm's . my goal is to lose some fat and even add 2 -3 pounds of muscle if i can. also i want to stack this with a fat burner cause im stim junkie and iwant also some appetite suppression( im very hungry) . i decided to buy nutrex lipo 6 dynamix . its mild fat burner and i loved the feeling when i used this the last summer for my cut. im opening this thread mainly for your opinions about generally ph stack with stims .what do you think . off course for pct igot clomiphene with reduce xt and for protect i will use UDCA ,nac,omega 3 .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can def stack .. not recommend ofcourse

but whenever adding stims/fat burner continue to monitor your BP week to week

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx for your reply mate actually i saw a lot of threads from guys who even stack clenbuterol with anavar and other steroids with no prob ,but my main concern is not the bp .actually is the kidney stress. some fat burners got yohimbe .yohimbe isnt put some stress to kidneys, in addition of course with the halodrol? stadalone yohimbe is safe every 3 months im doing bloods and all these times are perfect

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thx for your reply mate actually i saw a lot of threads from guys who even stack clenbuterol with anavar and other steroids with no prob ,but my main concern is not the bp .actually is the kidney stress. some fat burners got yohimbe .yohimbe isnt put some stress to kidneys, in addition of course with the halodrol? stadalone yohimbe is safe every 3 months im doing bloods and all these times are perfect
np

1st rule bro - never go by others have done .. you can have 1 person take 4-5 compounds with no sides and on the other hand you will have 1 person taking 1 compound with most horrible sides.

overall kidney/liver would have stress no doubt .. i cant handle yohimbe even at low doses so again.

yeah just be smart - if you are stacking somethin .. keep halo dosages the way you have it planned and start with maybe half a dose and work way up .. monitoring bp and how you pee will tell you about the sides

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
np

1st rule bro - never go by others have done .. you can have 1 person take 4-5 compounds with no sides and on the other hand you will have 1 person taking 1 compound with most horrible sides.

overall kidney/liver would have stress no doubt .. i cant handle yohimbe even at low doses so again.

yeah just be smart - if you are stacking somethin .. keep halo dosages the way you have it planned and start with maybe half a dose and work way up .. monitoring bp and how you pee will tell you about the sides
i will do this thank you very much for your help bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Couple things you have been mislead on, 1 prohormones don't burn fat, they can help a little but your diet determines a bulking or cutting cycle. 2 Clen, t3, and dnp are fat burners. No over the counter supplements burn fat that I know of. There just stimulants that are supposed to give you more energy to work out more. A pre workout can do the same. There maybe be a select few "fat burners" that work but in general there a waste of money especially if your not fairly lean to begin with. You should diet first and run a cycle later. I'd say 9 out of 10 guys who use a cycle just to try to drop fat end up disappointed

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple things you have been mislead on, 1 prohormones don't burn fat, they can help a little but your diet determines a bulking or cutting cycle. 2 Clen, t3, and dnp are fat burners. No over the counter supplements burn fat that I know of. There just stimulants that are supposed to give you more energy to work out more. A pre workout can do the same. There maybe be a select few "fat burners" that work but in general there a waste of money especially if your not fairly lean to begin with. You should diet first and run a cycle later. I'd say 9 out of 10 guys who use a cycle just to try to drop fat end up disappointed
yea i know it but my diet and workout is ok (i think) i just want something to supress my appetite and give me some boost cause this is a busy year for me ,im training at night unfortunately.actually i will use h drol to keep my strengnth up . i will not use clen actually im talking about nutrex lipo 6 dynamix .this powder contains yohimbe which from my experience always gives me a got suppression to my appetite.thx for your reply bro! you are right about pre workout but the pump from h drol will be insane so i dont want extra pump (arginine vaso 6 or citrulline ). for this reason i choose a fat burner ,for just an extra energy boost

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yea i know it but my diet and workout is ok (i think) i just want something to supress my appetite and give me some boost cause this is a busy year for me ,im training at night unfortunately.actually i will use h drol to keep my strengnth up . i will not use clen actually im talking about nutrex lipo 6 dynamix .this powder contains yohimbe which from my experience always gives me a got suppression to my appetite.thx for your reply bro! you are right about pre workout but the pump from h drol will be insane so i dont want extra pump (arginine vaso 6 or citrulline ). for this reason i choose a fat burner ,for just an extra energy boost
You completely missed what I said