Best stimmed fat burner to add to this stack?

bangedup

Awards
Hey guys.

Currently looking to add a stim fat burner to my current stack of lean edge and reduce xt..any suggestions? Looking to lose a bit of body fat/recomp....

Have had decent results so far, and have gotten my training and diet in check...just looking to kick it up a notch.

Also, thoughts on adding a test booster to the mix? Any advantages to that if fat loss is the primary goal?

Lastly..what's the go to place to purchase subs these days? Checked all the board sponsers but they don't seem to have what I need all in one place..
Last time I was heavily into supplements Nutraplanet was my go to...was pretty much one stop shopping for everything I needed...any alternatives?

Thanks in advance

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sponsor list has shrank dramatically. Hell, half the supplement companies that NP used to carry don't even exist anymore.

Are there any stims that you want to steer clear of?

bangedup

Awards
The sponsor list has shrank dramatically. Hell, half the supplement companies that NP used to carry don't even exist anymore.

Are there any stims that you want to steer clear of?
Not really. Been out of the supplement game for a while so don't really know what is effective anymore.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a scale from "Caffeine" to "Clen", how would you rate your stimulant experience 😂

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong has a wide variety of supps :)

As far as your question about a stimmed burner I would add in something like alpha lean 7 if you want heavy stim and can handle yohimbine. If you want a much more mild energy but still very effective for fat loss I really enjoy OL ignit3.

In terms of a test booster I wouldn’t add one in specifically for fat loss. You would be better off adding in maybe a topical ai like virtus or even a topical fat burner like ab-solved.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions and I’d be more than happy to help you out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong has a good line up of supplements and great customer service, I have had good luck with True Shred, I'm not sure a Test Booster would help you loose any body fat but if you want to give it a try Get Diesel should be your Go To! you can use the code below for a discount. (And they are a Board Sponsor) Good Luck in your quest!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong has a good line up of supplements and great customer service, I have had good luck with True Shred, I'm not sure a Test Booster would help you loose any body fat but if you want to give it a try Get Diesel should be your Go To! you can use the code below for a discount. (And they are a Board Sponsor) Good Luck in your quest!
Thanks bro!