In the Mail ....

Page 238 of 265 First ... 236237238239240 ... Last
  1. In the Mail ....


    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    these blank white spaces? haha
    Lol. I guess it wasn’t uploading (and apparently still isn’t since I just tried again )

    Name:  IMG_0210.JPG
Views: 0
Size:  461.9 KB
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com


  2. A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

    Attachment 172305
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by meltedbarrel View Post
    A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

    Attachment 172305
    I believe yo will like it !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by meltedbarrel View Post
    A little contest win from Chuck Diesel. Looking forward to giving this a go.

    Attachment 172305
    I believe you will like it !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   
       


  6. Picked up this bad boy today. DMHA and all

    Name:  DB9E0812-24FF-450D-B0CB-A39E51791FCE.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  983.7 KB

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your sneaker collection must be insane lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your sneaker collection must be insane lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    C4 Carbonated Orange Slice Energy Drink


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K25rT-5NY



    Taste



    Orange Slice – I am actually amazed how few companies utilize an orange flavored energy drink on the market. Cellucor hit the nail on the head when they introduced Orange Slice to the C4 carbonated menu. This flavor is an exact replica of a Diet Sunkist Soda. With no artificial colors or dyes you would expect it to be similar to Purple Frost with a lacking flavor. That is not the case here. This is my new #1 new favorite flavor on the C4 carbonated line. If you grew up enjoying orange flavored products this will be a homerun. I have had a few friends who do not like orange flavored products truly enjoy this flavor.

    Formula



    The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
    • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

    • Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

    • Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

    • N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
    Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

    Cost
    $22.40 Case of 12, which is under $2. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

    Comparison

    So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
    Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

    Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
    Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
    Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

    For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
    If you favor straight flavor → Bang
    If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

    Rankings:

    1. Orange Slice
    2. Twisted Limeade
    3. Blue Bombsicle
    4. Tropical Punch
    5. Purple Frost
    6. Strawberry Watermelon




    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

  10. I love orange flavored stuff so i may have to try those...
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cherry Blade Lemonade is still my favorite flavor. I love quite a few of the different Bangs but being such a fan of cherry sours, that flavor hits me in my soul.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  12. Do the cherry blades have a more sour or sweet taste?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Its a mixture of cherry and lime (hence the green color on the can). So more of a sourish taste to it, but the cherry is dominant. It carries the same cherry from Black Cherry Bang. Its a top 3 flavor for most consumers.
    Nailed it. My favorite of the bangs
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  14. I gotta try that orange C4. We go through an asinine quantity of the bombsicle around here
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    C4 Carbonated Orange Slice Energy Drink


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K25rT-5NY



    Taste



    Orange Slice – I am actually amazed how few companies utilize an orange flavored energy drink on the market. Cellucor hit the nail on the head when they introduced Orange Slice to the C4 carbonated menu. This flavor is an exact replica of a Diet Sunkist Soda. With no artificial colors or dyes you would expect it to be similar to Purple Frost with a lacking flavor. That is not the case here. This is my new #1 new favorite flavor on the C4 carbonated line. If you grew up enjoying orange flavored products this will be a homerun. I have had a few friends who do not like orange flavored products truly enjoy this flavor.

    Formula



    The formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang and Hyde Power Potion. There is also a performance energy blend of 6.7g that contains:
    • Beta-Alanine – Designed to delay the onset of fatigue, resulting in improved power and performance

    • Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, pumps, and delays lactic acid build up

    • Betaine – Maintains your cells’ electrolyte concentration and supports hydration

    • N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health.
    Compared to Bang & Hyde, which have COQ10 and BCAA’s, this is a different twist to an energy drink. I personally find these hit just as hard as their competition and provide a minor boost during training.

    Cost
    $22.40 Case of 12, which is under $2. Stop into any convenience store and most people pay around $2.50-$3 a can. With the discount, it is very affordable and comparable to other energy drinks on the market. Given the cost, formula, and taste I would suggest these carbonated energy drinks for an afternoon get me up, replacement to coffee, or a carbonated pre-workout beverage.

    Comparison

    So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up vs Bang and Hyde Power Potion.
    Let us first understand what each one has and what differs.

    Bang → Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine
    Hyde → Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)
    Cellucor C4 Carbonated → Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

    For those looking for the strongest energy and focus → Hyde
    If you favor straight flavor → Bang
    If you favor Performance and a good tasting product → C4 Energy Drinks

    Rankings:

    1. Orange Slice
    2. Twisted Limeade
    3. Blue Bombsicle
    4. Tropical Punch
    5. Purple Frost
    6. Strawberry Watermelon




    Great review as always Bob, as thorough as it can get. I think you swayed me to try Hyde. Just gotta find some deals on it.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

  16. $12.85 shipped, with my rewards (shoutout to Bob)

    Name:  IMG_0003.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  969.4 KB

  17. Name:  IMG_4716.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  530.6 KB


    Plus some grenade brownies

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Name:  IMG_4716.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  530.6 KB


    Plus some grenade brownies
    How are they ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    How are they ?
    Which ones? The brownie?

    The grenade brownies are good, however very inconsistent sometimes they taste really indulgent others they just taste a bit bleh, with little to no walnuts inside

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Which ones? The brownie?

    The grenade brownies are good, however very inconsistent sometimes they taste really indulgent others they just taste a bit bleh, with little to no walnuts inside
    All of them ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    All of them ??
    Haha, ok


    The cookie is delicious smells so good, like a bakery cookie

    Taste is pretty good too, definitely buying them again


    The chunky chocolate bar, is nice, little on the chalky side but even better if you dip it in a cup of tea so the chocolate melts slightly

    The wafers a great snack, pretty light but tasty. Easily add ice cream to them make a wafer ice cream sandwich or something
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Sparta Nutrition Spartan Whey Review


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgKynfTBmE



    Taste

    Cinna Crunch – Cinna Crunch is a spin-off Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. The initial flavoring is heavy in cinnamon. In the aftertaste, you get a bold sugary aspect that resembles a condensed milk of leftover cereal. The combination of cinnamon and sugar gives this a unique twist of a childhood favorite cereal. The biggest difference is the density of the flavor compared to others on the market. With how rich this flavor is it truly hits your taste buds hard and is delicious.



    Peanut Butter Cups –Sparta separates from the market due to the density of the peanut butter and how long it lingers on your taste buds. Many companies provide a light peanut butter flavor that fades quickly, but that is not the case here. If I were to break down the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate it would be 60/40 in favor of peanut butter. The salty aspect enhances both flavors and the creaminess of both flavors in the mouthfeel is on point. While there is a ton of peanut butter and chocolate flavors on the market this one hits the nail on the head. The creamy peanut butter meets a luscious chocolate and gives you a great replica of a peanut butter cup.

    Mixability

    Spartan Whey is a protein blend and mixes very close to other major brands on the market such as PES, USP Labs, Metabolic Nutrition, and Dymatize Elite XT. When mixed in a ninja or shaker cup there were no chunks left after mixing for 10-15 seconds.
    When mixed with Greek yogurt it provides a thick and dense pudding. 1-6oz Greek yogurt and 1 scoop of Sparta Whey made a great pudding-like consistency.



    As a Shake:
    For a Shake, I did 4-6oz of Almond / Cashew Milk and 1 Scoop of Protein. After 10 seconds on a blender or blender bottle, it was totally dissolved. Even when the powder started to touch the liquid it started to mix. The powder is very light in texture but packs a huge aroma. It should not take more then 10-15 shakes if you are on the go and need to utilize a water fountain.

    As Protein Pudding:
    Since this is a blended protein it does mix thick when added to yogurt. My standard go-to sludge/protein powder is 1 scoop of whey to 6oz of plain Greek yogurt. I had to add a touch of water to get the correct consistency. Due to blend, this may mix perfectly with a regular yogurt, but with Greek yogurt being thicker in texture you may have to add additional liquid.


    Formula



    1g Fat
    2g Carb
    25g Protein

    Spartan Whey provides a very macro friendly option for a protein powder. The best part about they protein is a fully transparent label. Not only do you get a full amino acid profile, they also indicate how much WPI, WPC and Casein are in each scoop. This is becoming a trend in the industry with labels opening up and companies not hiding being proprietary blends. From their webpage: Spartan Whey is the next generation of what a protein powder can be, with a disclosed label, incredible taste, and revolutionary protein blend.

    Cost

    $28-38/2lb Tub
    $48-55/5lb Tub
    The 5lb option is the better buy at $10/lb, but that is for the original flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Fruity Loops, Cookies & Cream, and Blueberry Muffin). The 2lb option includes all the new flavors (Jacked Apples, Kunchy Krisp, Peanut Butter Cups, Cinna Crunch). Given the fact Spartan Whey provides a fully open label, a great tasting product, and a very macro friendly protein powder blend I would not think twice about ordering more. I would not hesitate to venture into the other flavors on their line based off my experience. Keep your eyes out for deals as I see these 20-30% off often. This would make them very affordable especially the 5lb option.

    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

  23. Name:  IMG_5060.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  626.4 KB
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

  24. All these raw powders for $37

    ArA 10% 125gms- $18
    GABA 125gms- $5
    Taurine 350gms- $8
    Creatine 350gms- $6

    Name:  IMG_5992.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  1,010.0 KB

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    All these raw powders for $37

    ArA 10% 125gms- $18
    GABA 125gms- $5
    Taurine 350gms- $8
    Creatine 350gms- $6

    Name:  IMG_5992.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  1,010.0 KB
    Good Deal, Where did they ship from ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got My SERM In the Mail, HELP!
    By MonStar1120 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2017, 11:20 PM
  2. Getting Nolvadex in the mail??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 03:43 AM
  3. Legal advice?- seizure letter in the mail.
    By hypo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
  4. Got My M1,4 tabs in the mail (woot)
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in