Been away for a while...What is AM's favorite fat loss these days

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So last time I was on AM and hanging around everybody raved about OXE pro with alpha t2 or DCP, but since then a bunch of new products have come out. So what is most raved about fat loss product now?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lean efx refined and natural efx work well, alphamine is a good one as well

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimmed: thermadex by PNI

Non stimmed: DCP or vanillean

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think he asked for favorites...

-ECY stack
-Alphamine
-A combination of either of the above-mentioned with a proper diet and HIIT/LISS.

But IMO any of the above can only get better with a nice dose of Green Coffee Bean Extract , and (the old folks favorite) Green Tea.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Some good options in here.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorites in no particular order.

Alphamine
DCP
AAV2
Vanillean

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he asked for favorites...

-ECY stack
-Alphamine
-A combination of either of the above-mentioned with a proper diet and HIIT/LISS.

But IMO any of the above can only get better with a nice dose of Green Coffee Bean Extract , and (the old folks favorite) Green Tea.
Hey ****er I like green tea and I'm not old!!! ;)

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey ****er I like green tea and I'm not old!!! ;)

- Valdez
Haha you caught it bud! I know you are not old ;) it was just a little hazing for the new member :D!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha you caught it bud! I know you are not old ;) it was just a little hazing for the new member :D!
It was funny ;)

- Valdez

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ergoshred with Ergobolic by ergogenix is an awesome stack

add DCP in for lots of good fun Hell add DCP to anything really

Cortisol control and fatloss

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Alphamine and DCP it is for me :)[/FONT]No more clen for meEdit: Oh BTW, thanks for the help

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be doing DCP, Vanillean, Thermadex (in place of caffeine) and the big E :) for my last 6 weeks before my next photo shoot

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Ill be doing DCP, Vanillean, Thermadex (in place of caffeine) and the big E :) for my last 6 weeks before my next photo shoot
Gettin ready to run an ECY stack post NYE... Starting like Jan 10.... You think throwing in some vanillean is something worth looking into? Is the cost/reward benefit really there?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
TTA-500 + Reduce XT is always the basis of my best weight loss stacks.

I'm going to experiment with some of SNS's new stuff this cutting season as well, using Green Coffee Bean Extract and Thyrocaps, and probably some stimulant product like iForce Dexaprine. Always great for the energy and appetite suppression when combined with all the awesome benefits of the cost effective non-stims listed above.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
TTA-500 + Reduce XT is always the basis of my best weight loss stacks.

I'm going to experiment with some of SNS's new stuff this cutting season as well, using Green Coffee Bean Extract and Thyrocaps, and probably some stimulant product like iForce Dexaprine. Always great for the energy and appetite suppression when combined with all the awesome benefits of the cost effective non-stims listed above.
You will join Coop and me in the Dark side of the E...that is EC stack 3x a day with the above mentioned added goodies Wade. It is your destiny as an SNS rep to join the power of the Ephedrine.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
You will join Coop and me in the Dark side of the E...that is EC stack 3x a day with the above mentioned added goodies Wade. It is your destiny as an SNS rep to join the power of the Ephedrine.
Soon you'll join me on a whole new dark side, brother. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Soon you'll join me on a whole new dark side, brother. :D
:D Someone pays attention to what I say from time to time; indeed...the time might be upon us brother.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I subliminally and hypothetically joined yall. My run with EC was nothing but spectacular, and from what from what i read with coop study habits tried adding E... My god the retention is amazing..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I subliminally and hypothetically joined yall. My run with EC was nothing but spectacular, and from what from what i read with coop study habits tried adding E... My god the retention is amazing..
Try this for studying:

-1 scoop Focus-XT
-1 Bronkaid
-1-2g ALCAR
-Add any Racetam of choice or like.
-WIN

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Try this for studying:-1 scoop Focus-XT-1 Bronkaid -1-2g ALCAR-Add any Racetam of choice or like.-WIN
Actually... Funny thing you said that! That was my EXACT study protocol, with aniracetam as my racetam. KILLED finals especially my O Chem final which was cumulative.. it was brutal. What are your thoughts on Noopept or Phenylpiracetam?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Actually... Funny thing you said that! That was my EXACT study protocol, with aniracetam as my racetam. KILLED finals especially my O Chem final which was cumulative.. it was brutal. What are your thoughts on Noopept or Phenylpiracetam?
I have only had Demiurge (Phenylpiracetam)

I have to say I was impressed. The first times I tried it I did get foggy and a bit too focused, to the point of a mild headache...but that was only the first doses, after that...damn 1 scoop FXT and Demiurge and oh my...I got a 4.0 gpa this semester with 5 classes and 3 labs. I can honestly give credit to Focus-XT (Eph included of course) and Demiurge.

I have not tried Noopept yet though...but I AM planning to.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Try this for studying:

-1 scoop Focus-XT
-1 Bronkaid
-1-2g ALCAR
-Add any Racetam of choice or like.
-WIN
Focus XT (both the stimed and non-stimed) gave me the run and it did the same thing to bunch of my friends. I did a whole nootropic stack and then some peptide, which had to be pinned, and it helped me out a lot but its a little extreme for people...i'm dyslexic and ADHD so it was worth it for me :D

BTW I just noticed your post count...you've made 8,400+ posts in 9 months! O.O

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Focus XT (both the stimed and non-stimed) gave me the run and it did the same thing to bunch of my friends. I did a whole nootropic stack and then some peptide, which had to be pinned, and it helped me out a lot but its a little extreme for people...i'm dyslexic and ADHD so it was worth it for me :D

BTW I just noticed your post count...you've made 8,400+ posts in 9 months! O.O
:D Hai I'm Celorza.

Also , care sharing your stack with me on PMs? I might have need of it...I am taking extra hours and a TA job this semester...not to mention I have a meet in march...so I do need all the help I can get haha.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I have only had Demiurge (Phenylpiracetam)I have to say I was impressed. The first times I tried it I did get foggy and a bit too focused, to the point of a mild headache...but that was only the first doses, after that...damn 1 scoop FXT and Demiurge and oh my...I got a 4.0 gpa this semester with 5 classes and 3 labs. I can honestly give credit to Focus-XT (Eph included of course) and Demiurge. I have not tried Noopept yet though...but I AM planning to.
haha nice, appreciate the feedback. ill have to try the demiurge. Also Congratz on the 4.0 gpa! Im taking 17 credits next semester.. it will be rough but once Usplabs releases Versa-1, ill be making the big purchase for my study and bulking aids!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
My plan is to join to chaps at the beginning of Feb 13. Coop has convinced me to use EC, Decimate, RK, Reduce XT and GCE for my next cut....can't wait.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My plan is to join to chaps at the beginning of Feb 13. Coop has convinced me to use EC, Decimate, RK, Reduce XT and GCE for my next cut....can't wait.
That stack is king, however do add ALCAR and Green Tea for general health and all the myriad of benefits they do pose ;).

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Stimmed: thermadex by PNI

Non stimmed: DCP or vanillean
Agree! I simply loved the effects of thermadex. Just be careful because if you have a low stim tolerance, taking 1 twice a day is sufficient.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Those that mentioned alphamine and AT2, both are on sale for the Nutraplanet New Years sale!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
:D Someone pays attention to what I say from time to time; indeed...the time might be upon us brother.
Are you going to dabble into the ... (*insert dark side here) Celly?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App