Silk protein

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one know much about this amino acids sequence. Looks bogus.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
There is an impressive rodent study on silk amino acids, but nothing published in humans yet that I'm aware of.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should it be better than gear? I take spp which is in gear. Let me know. I mean how does this compare to bcaas as well?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Should it be better than gear? I take spp which is in gear. Let me know. I mean how does this compare to bcaas as well?
We don't know--- studies are great but real world resorts often fall flat for people like us. HMB, anyone?

Posting on it:

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-there-silky-way-to-leaner-healthier.html

"...BLOX is the name of the breakthrough BPI obviously thinks I have been waiting for... and guess what, they are right!"

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-there-silky-way-to-leaner-healthier.html

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how many people will jump on the bang wagon and buy some before human clinical trials happen to show it is better then whey isolation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tasted the fruit punch blox and I gotta say, it tastes pretty decent.
I've had fruit punch and watermelon. Watermelon is way better.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its tasty and we have an impressive rodent study. LoL well i'm sold.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Egh not convinced!

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silk proteins are similar in structure (the winding of the amino acids chains) to collagen fibers. We know that we cannot break down collagen fibers in our guts unless they are cooked for a large amount of time first (see: pulled pork, beef brisket, etc.), and silk fibers are even stronger than collagen fibers. Whats next, marketing lion fur. Fur is, afterall, composed of proteins.

Br

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had fruit punch and watermelon. Watermelon is way better.
yea, we got some samples, i tried the lemon, and watermelon, taste was good, so i ordered a tub of the watermelon to try out.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a 2 weeks supply of the watermelon blox samples, so i'm gonna give it a try during my present cut. See if it can help retain my lbm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i got a tub of the watermelon to run. taste is really good. like how xtend used to taste. mixes great too.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i got a tub of the watermelon to run. taste is really good. like how xtend used to taste. mixes great too.
Do you think it's just hyped up bcaa's or do you believe it's superior??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Silk proteins are similar in structure (the winding of the amino acids chains) to collagen fibers. We know that we cannot break down collagen fibers in our guts unless they are cooked for a large amount of time first (see: pulled pork, beef brisket, etc.), and silk fibers are even stronger than collagen fibers. Whats next, marketing lion fur. Fur is, afterall, composed of proteins.

Br
If they release a pulled pork flavor of blox I'd be tempted to buy a tub based on novelty alone. Just sayin

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see a place online that is offering 100g of these (bulk) Silk proteins for only ~$10....has anyone looked/researched into these at all?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bpi sent me a tub for my store but i might try it out first....