Need serious help! Want sex all the time and can't even concentrate.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOl Maybe it is because I'm on vidatest 4 ed/ I force fadogia 5 ed/ endosurge 6 ed/ mt II 1mg ed. Ha Seriously it is getting crazy. I started everything at diffrent times and started with vidatest 1st. Ran it for almost 2 weeks alone and can say its definatley one of the main factors. Actually worked better than I even expected super libido and recovery/better pumps by end of second week. Just added the endosurge a few days ago so probably to early to see results from it yet. I've seen people question fadogia and especially I force brand but it definatley seemed to hike everything up another level. Mt II always gives me random wood so nothing new their. Also I'm takeing hemavol wich probably has nothing to do with the libido but pumps are awesome. Think this is by far the strongest stack of things I've ever ran. Lol hard from head to toe.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I-Force Fadogia made me horny as hell to bro.. don't blame you haha. Glad you are liking the hemavol :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont you just wish girls would get the same strong urges as you.......

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont you just wish girls would get the same strong urges as you.......

-Matt
you read my mind lol

havent tried your stack, OP, but my FAVORITE libido stack so far is Sustain Alpha TD and DAA

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Start makin friends and partying with strippers outside their work...It'll just take care of itself from there ;-) lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Start makin friends and partying with strippers outside their work...It'll just take care of itself from there ;-) lol
Lol