OTC Test Enhancement (TRT)- NO SPIN ZONE

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for suggestions here not for medical advice.

Please respect my wishes that I am not looking for people to preach to me about going to a DOC, blah blah blah. I appreciate such correct advice as I know that is the BEST option, but that option os not available - period! I am not gong that route.

Again, please just respect my wishes or do not participate in this thread. Thank you fellas ;)

MODS: I am a long time member here and buy more crap from Nutraplanet than anyone ( :p ). Please keep the trolls and BS off this threead! Thanks

Here's the deal, I have been on TRT (self prescribed for years). I'm done with it. Not into injecting anything anymore or "getting the stuff" any more either.

I am a family man and my life is simply needs to go into a different direction and this no longer vies with my new direction!

PS: I have no health Ins and cannot afford an Endocrinologist and crap loads of Blood work.

I was taking 175/week Test Cyp and 1 cap of Erase/day (was all I needed).

What natty products out there can be tried to attempt to replace the Test.

PP makes Dermacrine and Phyto that I was looking into.

Please just try to stay with in the confines of my thread requests. I am not looking to hear that I need to go to a doc. That is NOT an option. Pleae respect that I am a long time member just looking for a little help here. Thanks!

Let's get this discussion rolling.....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
are u looking for a test booster? i would start with a nice, long run of clomid and hcg to get the balls back working in the first place. but maybe DAA would help as it can be run for longer periods of time. most test boosters you will have to cycle so u cant run the same thing year round. maybe DAA as the base and just keep rotating test boosters every other month or so? dermacrine is worth giving a shot tho since it has dhea, which may be able to act similar to a pro hormone in the right conditions and its not toxic

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, thanks for heeding my request. Not looking for flames here - only suggestions. ;)

Yeah, while I agree 100%, any substance not available OTC is off the list. Let's just say the wife gave me an ultimatum and due to our kids, she is right and wins.

DAA is an option. Although the stuff seems to be hit or miss with respect to neurotoxic sides. :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not sure if Test boosters work if you are mildly shut down. I am not completely shut down as I went off from time to time and HCG helped and I never "felt" all that bad. Purely anecdotal though. LOL

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, test boosters arnt gonna help much if ur shut down, which is why id run a while on clomid. from my experience, i usually make as much strength gains on clomid as i do on cycle. does this mean im doing something wrong? probably. but clomid is amazing even as a test booster. use that to get ur body back into its "normal zone" maybe for 6-8 weeks. start off high and taper down just like normal, but carry it out longer since uve been taking in exogenous hormones for so long. there was someone here who was younger and the doc didnt want to put him on TRT yet so he tried a longer run of clomid and he said it worked very well, but i believe his levels didnt stay elevated long term after (very low natty level).

with the DAA, i didnt have any problems the 2 times i ran it and to be honest i hadnt heard of any sides until u mentioned it here. im gonna look into that later. but its so cheap theres no point not trying it. plus it offers a significant boost in T levels.

besides that, there arnt many other solutions to raise total test a significant amount. testofen/divanyl will raise free test, which may help, but wont do much for total test.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, all great points. Thanks Tnubs ;)

Currently and after a clomid run....the TOTAL test is what I will still be lacking, hence the interest in a product that actually converts to test. Perhaps I can take much higher does to get the total test in decent ranges and then supplement form there with boosters. Wishful thinking m sure :(

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all great points. Thanks Tnubs ;)

Currently and after a clomid run....the TOTAL test is what I will still be lacking, hence the interest in a product that actually converts to test. Perhaps I can take much higher does to get the total test in decent ranges and then supplement form there with boosters. Wishful thinking m sure :(
any time you take something artificial that will act like testosterone or convert through pathways into testosterone, it will lower your natty test levels so a test booster wont rly help. since dermacrine has the ability to suppress your natty levels i might even venture to say u should try that first before running clomid as it could undo some of the good if u recover with the clomid, then go right back in to suppressing your natural levels with dermacrine. im not rly sure how long you can run dermacrine either. a 50 day run is easily doable as has been done by myself and many others but long term u might want to check with the higher-ups at primordial as well as do some research on long term administration of dhea and preg at moderate doses. but you could try dermacrine first just to play around with, then jump into clomid. id do something like 200mg for 3 days, then 100mg for the next 2 weeks, then jump down to 50mg for 5 weeks, and 25mg for the last week if u were going to try an 8 week clomid run.

just wondering, whats your age? and have u gotten any recent blood work done to analyze your natural levels? it might be wise to follow the 8 week clomid cycle up with 4 weeks away from any kind of supplementation, then get blood work to see where you stand. that will make it a lot easier to pinpoint where you are, and then ways of fixing the problem will be easier assessed. since u mentioned not having health insurance, there are a lot of places u can go to get cheap bloodwork done. its mentioned a lot on other sites and i cant remember the site but its surprisingly cheap for a hormone panel. all u do is order the package u want online, then go into one of the facilities that are local to you and have some blood drawn and its done.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking into TRT and supplement that could do that. Methyl 1D is suppose to convert to test ( I have saw post from LG reps recommand it has a test base during cycle, like dermacrine also) Plus you can add MMV3 for DHT, maybe event these 2 run at half dose would be good. Just my 2 cents and something I might try down the road. I know people always tell get your blood check, but here in Canada I don’t events have a family doctor because there are not enough. So I was looking into theses 2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, thanks for heeding my request. Not looking for flames here - only suggestions. ;)

Yeah, while I agree 100%, any substance not available OTC is off the list. Let's just say the wife gave me an ultimatum and due to our kids, she is right and wins.

DAA is an option. Although the stuff seems to be hit or miss with respect to neurotoxic sides. :(
Honestly if even tableted/caspulated clomid isn't an option, then you are likely pretty screwed. You not "feeling shutdown" is a bunch of garbage, you are shut down after the length of time you've been doing it. Without some sort of fairly serious restart protocol none of the OTC products will do any significant good for 4-6 months at the very least as your body tries to restart.

Also, as a point though, if you have the money to spend on OTC products you probably can come up with enough to deal with a clinic. Cost me $300 up front, then it roughly was $400 for 3 months of TRT supplies.

TheKanezzi

Awards
why not drop the test and see where you are at with a blood test? You can get levels drawn for like $50 at privatemdlabs . com, then you will know your level instead of going off of feel. Easy is right, low t symptoms are only felt if they are VERY low, normal range is like 200-900. Thats a big range to be on the low side of. Also, keep in mind that test has a lot more to do with the body than just anabolism and muscle growth.

Hope that helps a bit, good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look at diesel pro cycle. the preg and dhea combined with other good stuff should help you out. maybe get a bottle of fadogia while it's on sale. testopro worked great fo me, but i was on trt when i took it. erase could be ran with all the above.

oh yeah, get a bottle of formastanzol while you still can-that stuff is really good for short term runs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-if you are coming off trt you really really really need to run a serm.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the input fellas. Are there any legitimate/reputable/competent online MD's that do this Script for TRT thingy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the input fellas. Are there any legitimate/reputable/competent online MD's that do this Script for TRT thingy?
There's a bunch, all go by being anti-aging clinics

curls

curls

Awards
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to mention it just incase 'Wacked" is still has not found a solution or other members out there do not have insurance and are looking for a solution to low test. Axiron trt solution has a card you can get from your doctor that limits the amount you have to pay out of pocket to 25.00. If you have insurance or not the most you will have to pay is 25.00.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to mention it just incase 'Wacked" is still has not found a solution or other members out there do not have insurance and are looking for a solution to low test. Axiron trt solution has a card you can get from your doctor that limits the amount you have to pay out of pocket to 25.00. If you have insurance or not the most you will have to pay is 25.00.
for the first year... my insurance comically only covers injectibles so i'd pay full price for axiron after a year, around $140 a month