OTC testbooster while on Sarm or oral AAS

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some Diesel Test Pro V4 to combat some of the lethargy I'm having so far since I realized my HCG is bunk or gone bad. I dont want to run a serm during cycle cause really no point on top of being liver toxic(will use it for PCT) so just bought one of the most powerful test boosters people been ranting on the forums looked at the ingredients also. Got a few weeks left and want to run this while I'm still "on" then will continue PCT. Anyone ever run something like Diesel Test or any OTC test booster while on cycle? And how was it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just ordered some Diesel Test Pro V4 to combat some of the lethargy I'm having so far since I realized my HCG is bunk or gone bad. I dont want to run a serm during cycle cause really no point on top of being liver toxic(will use it for PCT) so just bought one of the most powerful test boosters people been ranting on the forums looked at the ingredients also. Got a few weeks left and want to run this while I'm still "on" then will continue PCT. Anyone ever run something like Diesel Test or any OTC test booster while on cycle? And how was it?
It wont combat anything, it will do absolutely nothing while on cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
rtmilburn can attest to using a SERM on cycle

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I bought advanced pharma venom which is OTC which contains 4-ad and 1,4-androstadiene-3b.

Haven’t used them yet but they will run along my t.bol cycle in a few weeks.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wont combat anything, it will do absolutely nothing while on cycle.
Really not even giving you a lil energy? I've seen logs where people ran HCGenerate while on their Sarms like LGD, RAD and it helped combat lethargy. I dont expect my test levels to go up dramatically; just want a lil boost; was thinking about getting HCG from another source but don't want to deal with getting burned again.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t take a test booster during cycle bro lol keep that to add during pct if anything.. if you want a boost / energy to fight lethargy look into a test base

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t take a test booster during cycle bro lol keep that to add during pct if anything.. if you want a boost / energy to fight lethargy look into a test base
I do have test but it aint worth it for the next 4 weeks. I'm going to just run the diesel test since I bought it for the next few weeks and let yall know.