Last shipment

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
I have a quick question.

I placed an order with NP awhile back.

Shipment hasn't come in and I was wondering if anything I ordered is illeagal in Canada?

D Aspartic acid (PP)
TT-33

I have had Mitotropin shipped to me before so I don't know if thats the main issue here and I have tried ssearching DAA and haven't been able to find abything about shipping to Canada.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question.

I placed an order with NP awhile back.

Shipment hasn't come in and I was wondering if anything I ordered is illeagal in Canada?

D Aspartic acid (PP)
TT-33

I have had Mitotropin shipped to me before so I don't know if thats the main issue here and I have tried ssearching DAA and haven't been able to find abything about shipping to Canada.

Anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
Did you check your shipping number?

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Did you check your shipping number?
I have. Said it got to customs on July 28 and nothing has been updated since.

I asked NP and they said once it reaches custom they can't do anything about it. Which is understandable but I didn't know anything in the order wouldn't be allowed in.

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I asked NP and they said once it reaches custom they can't do anything about it. Which is understandable but I didn't know anything in the order wouldn't be allowed in.

Thanks
Hmmm, customs may just be taking a real long time.. I do not believe the products you got were banned. Hit up nutra and im sure you will be takin care of..

pixeljr

pixeljr

Awards
Hmmm, customs may just be taking a real long time.. I do not believe the products you got were banned. Hit up nutra and im sure you will be takin care of..
I sent them a message. Hopefully everything gets cleared up.

Thanks again for your response

reptone

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I once shipped a small guitar amp in original factory unopened packaging to a friend in Canada. It took 2 days to get from me to customs. It sat in Canadian customs for 5 weeks.