You guys are the experts, so tell me straight up...(H-Drol/Halovar question)

Huxtable

Awards
I know you guys will cut through the nonsense and half-truths-
Exactly how dangerous/serious/toxic is a 4-6 week run of 50 mg. Halo compound?
My stats are: 8 yrs. serious experience
6'1 230 lbs. at about 12% bf,
34 yrs.old, ZERO alcohol use.
I am the paranoid type, have been researching this compound for literally 6 months. The thing is once I convince myself to run a cycle, I'll see three more threads about how someone's heart/liver/whatever else did this or that while on cycle. I understand blood lipids will change, but how dangerous is this temporarily? Is it enough to cause something to the heart during heavy deadlifts or cardio? I want to be able to train all out without worrying about something happening. I plan on running all the necessary support supplements, I just want to know the real, unsensationalized truth about this compound. Thanks in advance. PCT also lined up.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys will cut through the nonsense and half-truths-
Exactly how dangerous/serious/toxic is a 4-6 week run of 50 mg. Halo compound?
My stats are: 8 yrs. serious experience
6'1 230 lbs. at about 12% bf,
34 yrs.old, ZERO alcohol use.
I am the paranoid type, have been researching this compound for literally 6 months. The thing is once I convince myself to run a cycle, I'll see three more threads about how someone's heart/liver/whatever else did this or that while on cycle. I understand blood lipids will change, but how dangerous is this temporarily? Is it enough to cause something to the heart during heavy deadlifts or cardio? I want to be able to train all out without worrying about something happening. I plan on running all the necessary support supplements, I just want to know the real, unsensationalized truth about this compound. Thanks in advance. PCT also lined up.
hdrol is just about the mildest compound besides 11-oxo, proper PCT and On cycle supports , youll be fine

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
with hdrol... 50mg wont do much if anything and in 4 weeks it will just barely be kicking in. honestly most ppl run 75-100mg(or higher) and go up to 8 weeks.

i think the standard 6 week cycle would look something like 50/75/75/75/100/100

personally, my blood pressure was pretty high. id take a bunch of hawthorne berry starting 2 weeks before the cycle and keep taking it till after. also do the same with milk thistle for the liver, but honestly this is mild in comparison to most of the other pro hormones/steroids

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I am the paranoid type, have been researching this compound for literally 6 months. The thing is once I convince myself to run a cycle, I'll see three more threads about how someone's heart/liver/whatever else did this or that while on cycle.
I am in the same boat. I have been researching for months and feel confident, but still have that little voice telling me no. So for now, I am leaving it alone. Are you using Nolva for PCT? Also, you might want to move this to the anabolics section for better responses.