DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE

ballin15

Awards
IAM FARLEY NEW TO LIFTING AND WAS WONDERING IF DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE WOULD WORK FOR SOME FAST GAINS FOR ME THANK TOU

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
If your new to lifting, getting your diet in check is the #1 priority. You will see the most benefit out of a good diet then any supplement. Once you have your diet in check I would start out with a good multi vitamin, protein shake, fish oil, bcaa's, and creatine. Since your pretty new I would go this route and see after about 6 months where you stand. Again I stress, without a proper diet, it won't matter what you take.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
not meaning to hijack his thread. But lets say i have been lifting for about five months and my diet is about as good as im going get it. (i love food) Will Diesel Test Pro Cyle put on size quick? I heard it has a very low amount of Pro hormones in it? So what can we except 5-10lbs in a month?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure there's no prohormones in it, possibly DHEA but that can be bought at walmart etc..
I heard good reviews on it but it's more of a test booster than anything..

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
not meaning to hijack his thread. But lets say i have been lifting for about five months and my diet is about as good as im going get it. (i love food) Will Diesel Test Pro Cyle put on size quick? I heard it has a very low amount of Pro hormones in it? So what can we except 5-10lbs in a month?
Sure it will work. As long as your diet/calories are solid and you train hard. Don't expect gains just from the supplement, it is how you eat and train.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
the truth is that if u have gotten yer diet in line u will not need supps, espcialy if yer new to lifting?!?

Mr_Tee

Awards
Some people swear by not needing insurance, they say. "Well I'm careful" it won't happen to me, everything is in check....

I work hard and play hard... I don't have the time for the prep for a A1 diet. A few WISE Staple supps bring me up to par on the health side (Notice I didn't say boost). I'm living in an area and training with a high swine flu outbreak... Now the Liver tabs I'm taking are rich in B6 and B12... May just be I'm blessed with great immunity, or just lucky... But with my lifestyle I've no such luck for the A1 diet that would include a high percentage of raw foods also... So I supp wise as possible.

YOU MUST PLEASE YA SELF END OF THE DAY...