powerfull

at1010

Awards
  • Established
im 18 been lifting seriously for 5 years and im doing a usp labs stack soon and i am thing of using powerfull and adding to this stack...is this a safe product what do you guys think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 18 been lifting seriously for 5 years and im doing a usp labs stack soon and i am thing of using powerfull and adding to this stack...is this a safe product what do you guys think?
PowerFULL is a safe product, yes.

However, at only 18 years you don't really need such products. If you're ,ooking for muscle accretion look at your DIET and get your training targeted towards it.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks i have a good diet im only 18 sooo i think im gunna try it

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I think that'll be correct at 18, 5' 10'' and 200lbs.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean that will be correct at 510 200

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I quoted his age, height and weight.

This guy has more muscle than I do (given my height) and he's half my age.

So the chances are he has a really good diet to get to that size. I presume the weight gain is not fat. Its just the natural big gains in muscle start 20 years + IMO. Up till 18 years most growth is height (skeletal) - well it was in my case.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hang on a second. I've looked this up - its a USPlabs product.

It is not really clear exactly what the product is. It appears that they have extracted a LDOPA decarboxylase inhibitor from Mucuna Pruriens. Is that true?

Contains 1C Decarboxylase TM from Dolichos pruriens and all the references refer to Mucuna pruriens.

If so I have a follow-up question.

Okay I've read it a bit more....

nope it still doesn't stack up. Okay I've got to this 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) ... hmm... its claiming its LDOPA that crosses into the brain ...no. There is something doesn't stack up - you need a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor. Are you claiming that 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is the blood-stream enzyme inhibitor. Thing is if so that can't get into the brain otherwise it'll stop dopamine production....

I'll explain what I am on about in more detail if USPlabs give a good explanation here. It is a bit confusing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hang on a second. I've looked this up - its a USPlabs product.

It is not really clear exactly what the product is. It appears that they have extracted a LDOPA decarboxylase inhibitor from Mucuna Pruriens. Is that true?

Contains 1C Decarboxylase TM from Dolichos pruriens and all the references refer to Mucuna pruriens.

If so I have a follow-up question.

Okay I've read it a bit more....

nope it still doesn't stack up. Okay I've got to this 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) ... hmm... its claiming its LDOPA that crosses into the brain ...no. There is something doesn't stack up - you need a dopa decarboxylase inhibitor. Are you claiming that 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is the blood-stream enzyme inhibitor. Thing is if so that can't get into the brain otherwise it'll stop dopamine production....

I'll explain what I am on about in more detail if USPlabs give a good explanation here. It is a bit confusing.
be careful what you wish for, mullet may be lurking.:popcorn:

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
you said a stack?
what other products are you taking now and will be taking once you got it all lined up?
their jack3d is good. mild taste good focus, no jitters and no stomach aches like no xplode (4 scoops to feel no xplode...:684: )!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o sry man...ill be taking prime,jacked,powerfull,creatine mono,fishoil,multi,protein maby a joint support

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
o sry man...ill be taking prime,jacked,powerfull,creatine mono,fishoil,multi,protein maby a joint support
you are 18! why would you need joint support?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
lol walkin pharm already at 18

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well thats all USPlabs stock in trade + mono. Its the special offer thing I think. He is sure getting a hard time.

Hope he's not been taking Prime for 5 years, that would be worrying. Starting a testo booster a year or two after puberty. Each generation seems to start younger ;)

What you guys appear to agree is that 21 is the age for heavy duty type supplements begin. I seem to think it might even be drinking alcohol in some states. In the UK 18 is the age where everything is legal.

Anyway USPlabs could you answer my above question please on PowerFull?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i wanna take a join support because ive played football since i was younger and i blew my knee out cause me to overcompensate at times and my leg joints get sore...sry *******....anyways im asking for advice on if you think this usplabs stak would be good for me thats all

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i wanna take a join support because ive played football since i was younger and i blew my knee out cause me to overcompensate at times and my leg joints get sore...sry *******....anyways im asking for advice on if you think this usplabs stak would be good for me thats all
maybe take the powerfull, jack3d, and switch the prime with cissus for your joints

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man how come you dont recommend taking all of them and a joint??

theTOOTHPICK

Awards
hey man i'm actually in my second week now of powerFULL and my third week i believe of prime. since taking prime i've noticed small gains in size but a noticeable amount in lifting gains. from what i've read not too many people are getting good size from powerFULL, just mostly good attitude and increased in sexual life. i'm hoping to see something gained extra with powerFULL within the next week or two. if i don't i'll probably drop that and possibly try anabolicpump.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man just comment back on this page tell me how it goes for ya

at1010

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried this asteriod stack by usp labs??