How to start Leviathan reloaded and DCP...

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive never used any kind of supplement, but I feel I have reached my bodys peak in terms of look, with all that I can do naturally. I seem to have reached a plateau that I have not been able to break, and Im hoping any kind of supplement will give me that small push my body may need.
I workout pretty heavy using 100 lb dumbbells and various leg exercises, and I run alot. 4 - 5 miles in about 40 or so minutes and 6 or 7 miles in an hour.

Im looking to firm up my stomach and basically tone up a little. Ive stopped going so heavy since thats what is probably keeping me "massy".

I ordered these two supplements as a suggestive start, after researching them a little of course. Im just not sure what dosage to start.
any help?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well for basic use on these two

DCP use it 2 in the am before food with 1-2 Reloaded (depends on your weight and stim tolerance)

Use 2 or 3 DCP before training

Use 2 DCP before dinner

And 1 more right before bed ( DCP)

You can add in a second dose of Reloaded later in the day but it might keep you awake at night. You will need to decide how you feel on it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hope you like sweating p00ndawg. That's the main thing I notice on DCP, increased perspiration. Welcome to the board.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope you like sweating p00ndawg. That's the main thing I notice on DCP, increased perspiration. Welcome to the board.
LOL i have over active sweat glands, so im use to sweating. I cant imagine it getting worse but I suppose it could, although im sure ill be use to it.

Thanks for the welcome and the tip.

Although, I understand kind of what leviathan does but Im not real sure how dcp works, any clarification on this supplement? and also why these two work well together?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when taking fatburners i wouldnt stop going heavy or all out dude. you wanna keep that hard earned muscle so you can burn the fat off and reveal that cut look. just my oppinion

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when taking fatburners i wouldnt stop going heavy or all out dude. you wanna keep that hard earned muscle so you can burn the fat off and reveal that cut look. just my oppinion

oh wow that makes sense, thanks for the tip.

also is caffeine a fat inhibitor? like does it make it harder to burn fat? I drink alot of coffee, (college computer engineer FTL), so should I cut that out completely from my diet?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine won't make or break you in my opinion. The only thing that will is diet and your gym time.

I indulge quite a bit in caffeine on contest diets and have still came out quite lean and maybe even awake to enjoy it :)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine won't make or break you in my opinion. The only thing that will is diet and your gym time.

I indulge quite a bit in caffeine on contest diets and have still came out quite lean and maybe even awake to enjoy it :)
well that is completely awesome news.

Although I only workout 3 or 4 times a week, I workout for about 2 hours since I do about 45 min of cardio before every weight workout. I then Hit the weights, its worked well for me I use to be a crazy 5'8" 245 lbs, Ive dropped to 185, well 195 now cuz of the holidays LOL, and I look really good compared to what I was before. I just need to get rid of my stomach since I lost weight and fat throughout my entire body but somehow my bulge stayed.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I know you do the 5 miles, but try 20-30 mins of low intensity cardio...
Basically try incline of 10+, 3.5 mph on the treadmill. Usually treadmills have a "fat burn" option...put in your info and let it do all the adjustments for you...keep your heart rate on or about 130 bpm and you will enter the Fat burn zone. Do crunches, perfect the diet...get a six pack! Leviathan is sick!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lemme know how leviathan works for you, that is a great stack, with a solid diet you'll definetly see results!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lemme know how leviathan works for you, that is a great stack, with a solid diet you'll definetly see results!
will do, I dont have the time to keep a specific log Im swamped as it is with differential equations :bigeyes2:, but hopefully ill be able to find the time to keep something, at the very least pictures.