Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
??any feedback. There are so many to choose from. Just want unbiased opinion. I know how board reps are and i want to know what people's opinions are from what they used..

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Searching would yield many many results :) Just try the terms Best Supplement Natural , or your own variation. Diet & Training trump anything I've taken, but from the supps, I think I liked divanil.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Look at MassFX, Prime, Diesel Test Hardcore and the 2010 version, divanil, Anabolic Pump, topical 6-oxo......All of these i liked in my experiences with them. There are plenty more that work i havent used as well....

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so prime is pretty decent i guess? I hear mixed reviews. WOuld i need to stack this or just use solo?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
On a budget id use it "solo" but with at least creatine(SO CHEAP) and hopefully beta- alanine. I really want to try MassFX 2 with Prime..

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about anabolic pump with prime for lean stack of strength and muscle??

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
??any feedback. There are so many to choose from. Just want unbiased opinion. I know how board reps are and i want to know what people's opinions are from what they used..

Thanks
There's a search function. Plenty of lopsided opinions on it. Trial and error, b/c that's usually the only reliable feedback.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food/strength training/More Food/Sleep....Repeat

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about anabolic pump with DTH. That work together???