Pmiller's Usp Log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am using the following USPLabs Supplements.
Powerfull- Two at Bed, Two Before workouts
Anabolic Pump- 2-3 w/ carb heavy meals
Pslin-1 on workout days
Bolic- Three a day- 1 hour after breakfast, 1 before workout, 1 pre bed.

Current BW is ~210 at 10%bf
Diet is 3500 kcals at 40/40/20 split
training is based on compound movements 5 days a week.

I have had great success with USP products in the past, and I loved the results i achieved while logging 1 bottle of Pslin so i figured I would keep on going to further evaluate the product. Here is the link for the past log:
Pmiller On Pslin!
I will update a couple times a week and let you guys know how stuff is going. Feel free to make any suggestions.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
First Photo:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
January 9, 2008​
Today I took my Pslin with 1 cup of oats, a tablespoon of honey, and a MRP that consisted of 45 grams of whey isolate and 19 grams of carbs, most maltodextrin. An hour later I took two powerfull and 1 bolic. I also took two grams of AAKG, two grams taurine, and 2.5 grams of CEE.
Things Worth Noting
During my original log I did not use any of the AAKG,Creatine, or Taurine but I ordered some last week from nutraplanet. The Pump I got today was amazing. I honestly have never felt a pump like this before, it was like the solid fullness from Pslin + that air filled type pump you get with AAKG making for a ridiculous synergistic feeling.
I did find it a little hard to get going at the beginning of the workout though because I did not take any kind of stims, and the powerfull relaxs me so much. I should have ordered some kind of stim, but Jacob is sending me some Adrenaline from Genera Supplements, and I will just wait for this.
Personal Records​
Nothing in the past few days, but I have not tried any maximal lifts. I put this little section in the log though because in my past log I was getting a least 1 PR a week.
Update again in a few days.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw you were on a hormonal cycle. are you on PCT?

What expirience do you have with powerful? What results have you seen?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I did the cycle back in October, the product claimed no PCT necessary, so i followed there instructions. Although I had good strength and intensity while on, I did not see much overall.

Powerful seems to have helped me in a few areas:
1. Improved skin- Cleared up my skin and gives it much smoother feel.
2. Sleep- When dosing Powerfull before bed I am able to get a great night of sleep, even when I can't get all eight hours. I wake up feeling like a million bucks after about 5 hours of sleep, when i have to get up for work or school. (Not a habit but it happens)
3. Pre-workout- Started with 1 cap, and I had a little better focus and a little rise in body temp. When i went to two caps though, I notice rise in body temp, great focus, and recovery time in between sets is so much quicker. I do feel if taking it pre workout you should take a stim with it though otherwise you just get to relaxed.

Those are three things I can defiantly attribute to powerfull, I also notice that my libido has been above average, and that my strength has been improving steadily. I don't want to directly attribute these to powerfull, but i am sure it has a pretty positive affect on both. I will give more feedback on the powerfull as I have a little more time with it under my belt.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what was it that said no PCT required if you dont mind me asking? what did it contain?

just wondering cause as you may know there has been controversy with supps like jungle warfare that turned out to be a weak steroid although caused significant shutdown....

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
what was it that said no post cycle therapy required if you dont mind me asking? what did it contain?

just wondering cause as you may know there has been controversy with supps like jungle warfare that turned out to be a weak steroid although caused significant shutdown....
Methyl Extreme from Sports Science Research, you can check out the log in my sig.
Personally I think i will just stick to my non hormonal supplements, I have been getting such great results with the USPLabs products anyways, so why even bother with all that other junk. The product itself was alright but personally I feel the PSlin, AP, and Powerfull is just a better all around option.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
PAUL!!!

CONGRATS ON THE USPLAB dude!!

I just visited USPlabs and saw your testimonal up there!

Awesome stuff!!!

I even saw jawhawkk and a few other dudes :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1/13/08
Had a Hell week in the gym this week, I am starting a new program, and it kicked my @ss. I dosed Pslin twice this week. Powerfull, AP and Bolic were dosed everyday.
Things Worth Noting
So the new program is consist of real quick workouts that use a low rep range and heavy weights. I didn't really think the Pslin would help much here but I was wrong. On the two workouts that I dosed the PSlin I noticed consistent strength throughout the workout, increased recovery after, and I did not have a post workout energy crash. I thought it would be impossible to get a pump doing three rep sets but again i was sadly mistaken. I honestly don't think anything will ever rival Pslin in my book in terms of effectiveness. Also noticed with the Bolic, which i am dosing three times a day getting ready to ramp it to four, that I have some really bad smelling gas. I do not feel any stomach upset or GI issues, just noticed the smell of the gas is more potent than usual.
Personal Records​
I had two of the strongest days of my life this week. I killed my front squat workout and ending up using ten more pounds than what i expected to be able to do, and for my dead lifts i used 405 for 6x3 with only 1 minute rests and I absolutely dominated them, this was a great feeling.

Seems like USP is starting to let there newest product leek out, I am very excited about this because I have yet to be let down by one of there products so I can not wait to get my hands on it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodjob. Your beating me on Deads. Mine is 405 last time. Ive been on a cut /cruise/deloading phase...takign a break from heavy weight for my joints. and after this week time to hit the heavy slag iron again. Im gonna try to better my Deads this time as there into this routine. Also Ill be doing heavy squats again maybe 405 if I can..I did 405 when I was 23-three years-3.5 ago. I dont do squats anyone on the barbell because they tend to make my hips bigger. Im just doign them this next workout routine to put some mass on legs. Then I wont do them for a while or never again as My upper legs blow up overnight. genetics

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1/16/08
Another rough week on my body, killer workouts but strength is getting better on all lifts.​
Things Worth Noting​
I used Pslin with RPM two days ago, It was amazing. I did get a little jittery, but i managed to have an outstanding workout. The focus was incredible too. I am hoping the Adrenaline Jacob is sending me will give me the same effect.
I have been taking two powerfull before bed for 8 weeks now, and just the past few days I have noticed a slight tolerance beginning to build up in regards of relaxation. I may take a break from the powerfull once i finish my current bottle.
I just started taking 4 caps a day of the bolic, I have had no GI issues with it what so ever so i am pretty happy about that. I do notice my body heat rises a little while after taking it though which is nice, not feverish, just slightly warmer.
Personal Records​
No maximal lifts this week, but I managed to add 5-10 pounds on all my major lifts so far since last week. I did a plank for my abs yesterday, just as a little contest with my friend and I managed to hold strong for 4 and a half minutes, I just doubled his time to mess with him a little. I don't do planks often, but i know the last time i did one i gave out after about 3 minutes.

PS To anyone on the fence about Pslin, Defiantly try a bottle from nutraplanet while it is still onsale today, You wont be disappointed.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always had a high interest in USPLabs' products, so I'll be following this.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
January 20, 2008​
I just finished my first two weeks of training with my new program and I must say it has been awesome so far. I got a few PR's in the past couple days so I am pretty happy about that too. I actually have not taken any Pslin since my last post because my schedule has been messed up with the first week of classes.
Things Worth Noting​
1. Bolic is not causing me any GI issues what so ever at 100mgs a day. Also notice my body temp rises a little when i dose it which is always nice.
2. Powerfull is not only good for before bed and lifting, it helped a ton when i took it before cardio. I did some sprints on the 19th and I was able to hold my intensity for about 5-8 secs longer than normal.
3. Two Powerfull + One Melatonin = 11 hours of the most vivid dreams I have ever had.
Personal Records​
On Dead Lifts this week i managed 415 for 6x3. Also upped my push presses ( 205 @ 6x3) and my dips (205 @ 6x3) to new personal bests for dynamic training. I also want to let everyone know that I preformed my first set of lunges this week, I have a club foot that I was born with so my ankle mobility/ balance is horrible. Everytime I would try to do a lunge in the past my ankle would literally give out on my and I would be stuck on my knee it a world of pain. I don't know if the Super Cissus strengthening the tendons in my ankle, or just the overall strength increases but I was able to do lunges and that makes me very happy.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
January 23 2008
I got two workouts in since the last post with PSlin. Monday I took the Pslin with some oats and and MRP that has 45g wpi and 20g malto. I enjoyed the combination of the oats and the malto, Seemed like i got the pump feeling really fast from the combo, but i also had sustained energy and no lethargy what so ever.
Things Worth Noting
The pump i had on Monday was so huge that i could not complete a full curls because my biceps absolutely blew up during the workout. I have also noticed that my muscle seem to feel noticeably more dense when i am at rest lately.
Personal Records
This week has been more about volume than maximal lifts, but i did manage to pull 375 for 4x6. So I am pretty happy. I am going to do some cardio and stretching now so i will update again this weekend.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, January 27,2008​
One Pslin workout, just used the usual oatmeal and whey for this one, Out of all the different foods I have tried this is by far the best overall choice. No Gas, Great energy, great pump, and nice results on composition. Also I have pics to post of myself, I think you guys will see good growth in my back, I know I did.
Things Worth Noting​
My training partner got jealous of me always having so much energy and endurance during our workouts, so i let him try a Pslin, he is now a believer. I also noticed that even when I do not dose Pslin for a couple days I still get a better muscle fullness than AP gave me when I used it as a stand alone. This may be a cumulative effect of the AP but I do notice a difference when using Pslin and AP together rather than just AP. Also I will taking a break from Powerfull for a couple weeks because I have been using it for 8 weeks now, and I always like to take a little break once i have been running something that long, unless its AP of course.
Personal Records
For cleans this week i managed to do 195 for 4x6, I never have been able to keep up intensity of cleans if I got past three or four reps, but i only missed the 6th rep once for all four sets. Also my grip strength has gone up a lot, I don't really know how to quantify it, but I work with fire extinguishers and have to carry them around for extended periods of time and I am noticing very little fatigue when carrying fx that weight about 50lbs.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Paul, back is looking jacked bro. keep it up

great log too, good organization and easy to follow :thumbsup

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why bolic? In the pictures I see in the mags your before pictures you were like super skinny correct? Now your all huge why bolic? I though bolic is for people that need to loose fat.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why bolic? In the pictures I see in the mags your before pictures you were like super skinny correct? Now your all huge why bolic? I though bolic is for people that need to loose fat.
go back and read the threads and studies done when Jacob of USPL released bolic. they had a muscle mass gain AS WELL AS a fat loss gain, JUST from taking forslean and nothing else, not even a workout regimin. Its anabolic as well as fat burning. Not to meniton its a lot easier to put on LBM if you have something taking off the possible fat that comes with a high calorie BB diet.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
go back and read the threads and studies done when Jacob of USPL released bolic. they had a muscle mass gain AS WELL AS a fat loss gain, JUST from taking forslean and nothing else, not even a workout regimin. Its anabolic as well as fat burning. Not to meniton its a lot easier to put on LBM if you have something taking off the possible fat that comes with a high calorie BB diet.
Thanks Poops, couldn't have said it any better.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
I took both AP and Pslin together and puked my guts out for a few hours.... I love the results, but AP is rough on my stomach.. I dont get the sick feeling with P-slin.. Did you ever have any stomach challenges while stacking AP with P-slin?......

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
did you dose so and pslin together

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
yes, I took one Pslin and one AP PWO and later that night I was puking... Potent stuff!

Correct and taken from a published study.

Please do workout:}

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct and taken from a published study.

Please do workout:}
LOL, yes. this is what was great, cause for us that incorperate it into an anabolic lifestyle should benifit exponetially more so then those with a sedintary lifestyle!

Sorry for the hijack PM, keep on keepin on bro!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
yes, I took one Pslin and one AP PWO and later that night I was puking... Potent stuff!
Never had that problem, I would say give it another try and maybe put a little more time inbetween. Hopefully it won't happen again because you would be missing out on a great stack. Good Luck

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
January 30,08​
Well I dropped Powerfull a couple days ago just because I have been using it for a little over 9 weeks now so i figured it was time for a break. Here is my up to date dosing:
2-3 anabolic pumps per day
4 bolics
2-3 Pslins per week
I will be starting the a new sponsored log for a few other products in the next couple of weeks, once that happens i will continue taking the AP and Bolic, Pslin will be re introduced once I am done with the pre-workout products and can give an honest review of them.
Things Worth Noting​
I had the opportunity to complete two identical workouts one week apart from each other, one with Pslin and One without; Everything else was identical. The Pslin workout and the non-pslin workout started out with the same strength levels, but as the workout progressed I noticed my higher numbers in my later exercises. For example for my second last exercise I did decline benches and please note that these are no where near my maximal strength, this is just after a long workout.:
Non Pslin Decline Bench- 2x6@295
Pslin Decline Bench-2x6@315
I am note saying that Pslin put 20 on my decline bench in one week, but i am saying that it allowed me to maintain a much higher intensity and generate a greater percentage of my maximal power throughout my workout.
Personal Records​
I managed 4x6 dead lifts at 380 pounds this week, and this was my third exercise of the day. I was able to do all 4 sets in about 6 minutes, Very happy about this one. I seem to be adding about 5 pounds to all my lifts every week or two now.

Last edited:

LOL, yes. this is what was great, cause for us that incorperate it into an anabolic lifestyle should benifit exponetially more so then those with a sedintary lifestyle!

Sorry for the hijack PM, keep on keepin on bro!
what PM?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
PMiller im guessing he was just referring to my name not a personal message.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 03, 08​
Two Pslin doses since last post, also I have been sticking with 4 Bolics a day and 2-3 Anabolic Pumps. The next post is an updated picture taken a couple days ago. Weight is up a couple pounds, but I am feeling tighter all over my body.
Things Worth Noting​
Although I have not experienced any GI issues with the Bolic, I must say I have been noticing real horrible smelling gas. It is not more frequent or worse than normal, just a little stronger in the scent department. Also I dosed one Pslin first thing in the morning today, and did not work out but rather just did some shoveling outside. I noticed I was not tired at all after
PR / Highlights​
Snatch Grip Deads on a 4 inch platform - 4x6 @ 285 (Five exercises deep)
DB Bench - 130's 3x6 1x8 (all out on last set)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 07,08​
I have been dosing Pslin with breakfast for the last couple days instead of AP and I really love the feeling, but I am going to switch back to the AP and try out my new concoction. Let me know what you guys think.

45-30 Preworkout:
2 x-factor
2 drive
4 rpm

15 minutes Preworkout:
3g Glycerol Mono Stearate
3g Creatine (either Tricreatine Malate or CEE)
1g tyrosine

During Workout:
30-40g Malto
20-30g Dextro
3g Beta Alanine
15g BCAA
1g taurine
1 Pslin

Postworkout:
15g WPI
15g MPI
50g ground oatmeal

Can't wait to hear suggestions, I will give a better post about my Pslin workouts this weekend.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
PFunk, great job brother. Keep it up.

Do you take 1 AP at a time or 2 per dose? I know the bottle says 1 at a time, but in your post I may have misread it, but it seemed like you stated 2 at a time.

I take 1 at a time but haven't really noticed much in the first 2 weeks. And the carbs are ebing consumed.

I'm really thinking of trying the Bolic and Powerfull.

Keep your posts coming.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
PFunk, great job brother. Keep it up.

Do you take 1 AP at a time or 2 per dose? I know the bottle says 1 at a time, but in your post I may have misread it, but it seemed like you stated 2 at a time.

I take 1 at a time but haven't really noticed much in the first 2 weeks. And the carbs are ebing consumed.

I'm really thinking of trying the Bolic and Powerfull.

Keep your posts coming.
99% of the time I only use one cap of AP but every once in a while I will get crazy and take two before a big meal, just make sure you are somewhere like home when you try it for the first time so if you start getting hypoglycemic symptoms you can easily get some carbohydrates. Give the AP some time too, you need about a month to tell if it is working, try different carb sources or taking an enzyme tab with it too, both will help. As for the Bolic and Powerfull, Bolic was a limited run so I don't think you can get it anymore, but Powerfull is a really solid product and worth a try IMO, get ready for some great sleep.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 10,08​
Picked up a big bag of dextrose this week while at a brewing store with one of my friends so I have worked that into my Pslin shake and it is working pretty good. For the last two Pslin workout I have had 1 Pslin ( cracked it open, threw it in my mouth and kicked it back with water) than 20 minutes later 25g ATW Isolate, 30g dextrose and 35-45 grams of ground oatmeal depending on how long of a workout I am going to have. In addition to the shake I take one Digestive Enzyme tablet because Dex usually gives me some pretty bad gas and bloating.

Thing Worth Noting​
Cracking Pslin open and taking it with water seems to make me extremely hungry within 15 minutes, compared to just taking the cap normally. Digestive enzymes also seem to help me feel the pump and get a ton of energy quicker after my shake. And finally I think a shake is by far the best route to go with Pslin compared to eating whole food.

Personal Records​
Dead Lifts I was able to pull 415 for 6x4, and none of them had sloppy form either so I am pretty happy about that. Also managed to do weighted dips at 185 pounds for 6x4, and these were some of the smoothest dips I have ever done. Cardio Endurance has been extremely good the last few days too.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 13, 2008​
Been playing around with my Pslin the last couple days. The best Pslin experience I have had in a while came the past two days with this combo. Pslin with 24 ounces of water than 25 minutes later a shake consisting of :
2 Packets Quacker Weight Control Maple and Brown Sugar Oats
30g Dextrose
25 All The Whey's Cinnabun Isolate
1 Digestive Enzyme tab
20oz water.
Hit the gym 30 minutes after this. Absolutely great.
Also This Week
I received of bottle of the new fat burner, and I was going to wait to use it until after my upcoming Xfactor log, but I just got two tempeted today so I went for it. Two caps before a cardio workout. Within 30 minutes I felt pretty warm, and had elevated mood and energy. 50 minutes into my cardio workout i was really warm but feeling absolutely great, Energetic, warm, happy, and focused. Ate a meal after my cardio workout, got satisfied really really easily, and really was not hungry for the rest of the night, but also did not feel like i couldn't get my last meals in. Tomorrow morning I am going to try it again and see how I feel. Below you will find the little write up that Jacob just released.
If I wanted to, I could break recreate down into 2 cutting edge products and could sale a few ingredients stand alone. THis is a very very special formula...

Compound 1 New to the industry mechanism of action:

Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently (4). In addition, it was shown to do so in muscle and adipose cells. Why is this good? 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it’s certain that few people don’t have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older (5).
By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to treat obesity (reduce body fat) and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected (6).

Compound 2 New to the industry mechanism of action:

A compound found in a certain cactus plant, has a structural similarity to norepinephrine. It has both alpha and beta-adrenergic activity (9). Additionally, it directly stimulates postsynaptic receptors while enhancing the physiological effects of norepinephrine via increasing synthesis of it and inhibiting its’ reabsorption. The end result is a stimulant effect similar to ephedrine, without the “all over the place” behavior. In fact, it produces a great deal of focus.
Things Worth Noting​
The combination of Pslin and the Digestive enzyme really seems to be nice, not only do i feel the pump and energy quicker, but it also drastically cut down on the gas and bloating I usually get from dextrose. I also noticed my arms went up about an 8th of an inch this week, yet my scale weight went down one pound. All lifts increased this week as well. I have been seeing an increase on lifts every session that I dose the Pslin.

Personal Best​
Weighted Dips this week i managed 6x4@185lbs and in the same workout managed pullups at 6x4@75lbs. The next day I upped my cleans to 210 for 6x4 with out a problem. Looking forward to dead lifts this week hopefully they will follow the trend.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb. 16, 2008​
I am extremely happy right now and you will see why. Today I tried Pslin with just simple carbs. I took my pslin then started my warmup and streching for twenty minutes. Then I slammed 40g Malto and 30g dextrose and 30g Whey Hydroslate. I set up my two bars and worked my way up to the weight so that my working sets came about 15 minutes after drinking the shake.
Things Worth Noting​
While during my first set I passed gas about 3 times. I thought ok this was stupid. I did my second set 45 secs later and let one more rip. I took a few sips of water, then I did not have any more problems with gas. During my next exercise pairing, I recieved ridiculous pumps, I couldn't even curl my legs all the way up on hamstring curls. I got through the workout and went home and had a huge meal of complex carbs and proteins and feel asleep like 1 hour later. I woke up now which is three hours later and I still have an incredible pump. I also feel a little bloated, i took the post workout meal a little to big.:donut:
Personal records​
Dead Lifts = 6x4 @ 425 lbsThat means in one month of just doing dead once a week I managed to put go up 10 pounds and put an extra rep on each set. Very Happy about this. For total volume that means I went from 7470lbs per session to 10,200lbs per session moved. A net increase of 2730 lbs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang real nice improvements on those deads man thats rea impressive

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb. 20, 2008​
Couple more Pslin dosings since my last post, and a couple more great workouts. Still using simple carbs very close to my workout and liking the effects.
Things Worth Noting​
When taking the Pslin so close to my workout and just using simple carbs I have been noticing a greater pump from my post workout shake which is about 30-40g complex carbs.
Person Records​
Nothing because these workouts are mainly volume based. Sorry for the short posting this time but I really don't have much to say.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Recreating My Log.

Recreating My Log
I have decided to throw recreate into my routine to lean myself out a little bit, my numbers in my lifts are right where I want them so now I am going to try and maintain strength while cutting up a little bit. I figure if I lean over the next few weeks, I can do one more short hypertrophy before I really try to get shredded for the summer.

New Supplement Routine
Anabolic Pump = 2-3 a day depending on carb intake
Pslin = 1 on lifting days
Recreate = 2 morning 2 Afternoon ( One dose will be before a workout )
Bolic = 1-2 caps depending on how my body handles it
Other = Digestive Enzymes, Multi, Creatine Blend, Taurine, Various Protein's

Diet
300-350g Protein
85-90g Fats split equally Mono/Poly/Saturated
50-300 Depending on lifting and energy levels

Measurements
Weight= 217 lbs
BodyFat = 12 :(
Waist = 35 around belly button.

The Catch
I will try to improve me dead lift numbers even though I will be trying to lose fat at the same time.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am two full days in now and I definitely notice increased sweating during my lifting, and my body is fairly warm. Hopefully it is cumulative though because I want to be sweating like crazy, I can't stand being cold and living in Buffalo it is pretty much inevitable. Good Luck with your log as well and if you find anything that seems to make the product work better let me know.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 27,08​
Just finishing up my current lifting program so I can definitely say Pslin helped me up my strength by an average of 20lbs per lift over a 8 week period. Also I have been using Recreate for five days now and I am noticing some differences from that as well.

Things Worth Noting​
Recreate
I really like the effects of this product so far. I dose upon waking or after breakfast and I notice sustained energy, increased body temp, relaxation, but the biggest thing I like about this product is appetite control. I say control and not suppression because Recreate seems to give a very unique effect, I have been able to follow my diet plan, with no cravings or hunger pangs but I also have had no trouble eating the right amount of calories in the day. You still get the feeling that it is time to eat, but I don't seem to get my sweet tooth. Usually I am a splenda junkie because i love sweet tastes, but the past 4 days i really have not felt the need to sweeten things up as much. I actually ate my oatmeal completely plain today and got a nice satisfied feeling after​
Pslin
I pretty much have mastered the different effects pslin can have on my workouts so there is nothing really new to report here other than I have not built any tolerance what so ever to pslin and actually it seems as though i handle all carbs better lately than before. Much less bloating and lethargy from large carb meals outside of Pslin dosing which is a nice effect.​
Personal Records​
No new numbers, but my dead lifts are getting smoother and easier each week. If I keep going at the pace I have been I expect to achieve 500 off the floor before summer.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm i like the recreate comments, the less cravings for sweets seems interesting, as i do tend to be a splenda junkie too

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feb 29,2008​
Just a quick weigh in this morning:
206 after one week of recreate and dieting. Thats an 11 pound drop in one week, mostly water but none the less.
Now off to the Arnold!