Pmiller's Usp Log.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
March 5, 2008​
Recreate
Well after a weekend of gorging on protein bar samples at the Arnold I was planning to come back with some weight gain, but I maintained by body weight and actually think I a bit leaner even though my diet was far from stellar the past few days. Also I have noticed that my body temperature seems to be elevated throughout much of the day now, so I am think recreate is really cranking up my metabolism. I have been having a nice steady flow of energy throughout the day, and have been getting great sleep at night. My diet is back on track now so I will give my measurements this weekend and hopefully they will be better than last week​
Pslin and AP
Must say I am a big fan of mixing Pslin in my drink that I sip during my workout, which consist of Pslin, 40g Malto and Dextro, and 10g BCAA. I used vegetable glycerine with my Pslin the other day and the pumps were actually to intense for me to handle.​

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pslin and AP
Must say I am a big fan of mixing Pslin in my drink that I sip during my workout, which consist of Pslin, 40g Malto and Dextro, and 10g BCAA. I used vegetable glycerine with my Pslin the other day and the pumps were actually to intense for me to handle.​
[/QUOTE]

Hi PMiller - Ive finally hit the sweetspot with Pslin:

430 Pslin with 3g mono
drill one into the Misses
450 30g oats 1 banana 20g powerade powder 30g WPI blended
530 4x RPMs 2x Powerfull
600 train

Hit PBs in deadlifts and rows

Had been tweaking around with more Powerfull, but seemed to dull the effects - also the added banana really kicked the Pslin in. Ive got some AP in the mail, so will se how that slots into the stack - probably take that 12pm and 7pm meals

Im happy, the Misses was happy, everyone wins.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
March 08, 08​
Recreate
So I dosed two recreates with two powerful caps today 40 minutes before some cardio and let me tell you it was awesome. Recreate and powerful compliment each other greatly. I had energy, focus, drive, I was hotter then hell, and my endurance was crazy. I am feeling/looking leaner, and according to my calipers bf is down about .5% which is awesome considering the lackluster nutrition of last weekend.​
Pslin
Pulled 450 a couple times the other day so I am pretty happy about that. I have really been enjoying the Pslin about 10 minutes before lifting, then sipping malto/dextrose and wpi during exercise. I keep my pumps and fullness for a couple hours after lifting which is nice. Nothing else really new to report on the Pslin end. I have been thinking about doing Pslins at two a day but I don't want to rip through my bottle that quickly, but if things change I will let everyone know.​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Recreate Final Thoughts​
Energy - 7/10
Nice little pick me up, but don't expect anything crazy. I actually liked the none stimmed out feeling, because a lot of the weight loss pills I have had samples of in the past seem to work better as a pre workout supp just because they can get a little to intense. With recreate I could take it during class and be able to sit still for a couple hours, but also I could take it before work and get moving for a while. Subtle but long lasting is the best way to describe it​
Thermogenic - 9/10
I never sweat, at least not until I did cardio with a couple recreate's in me. I got a nice raise in body heat after dosing, but it was definitely more noticable if I dosed than did cardio. I noticed most of the heat was coming from my upper back and legs, which was kind of unexpected.​
Appetite - 6/10
It has a little bit of appetite surpression, but trust me you still will get hungry and be able to pack away some grub. I noticed that my P + F meals seemed to be a lot more satisfying than usual. Don't fret though if you are looking to control hunger, see the next section of the review​
Craving Control - 10/10
This was my favorite part of this product. I have worse cravings that a pregnant woman at a chocolate factory. I love my sweets and I am a splenda junkie. I noticed after a few days of using Recreate I did a few things that really surprised me. First my coffee that i drink at work sometimes did not need the usual 4 packs of splenda, I got away with about half a pack. Next my protein shakes needed more water because they were a little sweet for me now. I remembered how good plain chicken, with no spices or anything, tasted. Finally my choice for my weekly cheat meal went from sweets to steaks. I would love to see the Willpower aspect of this product be made into a bulk powder or a standalone. Hint Hint USP​
Fat Loss - 8/10
Calorie wise I made very little change to my diet, but still managed to cut a solid 8 pounds in a little over three weeks. I can say a some of it was water weight, but the rest was definitely fat. My stomach seems to be less bloated, making me believe it was VAT that was being targeted.​
Other
I noticed I was definitely more relaxed at night and went to sleep much easier. Also I noticed I was a little more regular . I will put up pics later this weekend.​

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Quality log P ~ from your review it sounds like you would purchase it in the future?

Thats good to hear about the appetite properties. I find it bothersome when a stim just complelty turns you off to food (espeically when cutting and the food can already be hard to get down.)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pmiller - you do a good log mate - Ive been experimenting with PSlin as well, and especially enjoy disolving a cap with WPI and carb mix sipped during workout as opposed to PreWO Meal.

Appreciate the logs:drunk:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just want to let everyone know that I am sorry for not updating this log to much lately, I really don't have anything new to say about Pslin or AP, and those are the only supps from the USP line I am running right now. I will keep this log open for discussion/questions and still update when I find something new or unique to input. Also I am going to try to get some updated pics up soon. Thanks to everyone following along with the log and hope you guys got good information from it, or at least got to laugh at my avi a little bit.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
great review, interesting points...

thanks for your time!