cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
[size=+3]Welcome to Cvtsboss' Lean Xtreme 2.0 Test Log[/size]

[size=+1]Sponsored by:[/size]

[size=+1]About the Product[/size]
Lean Xtreme - New & Improved
By Designer Supplements

From the very beginnings of Designer Supplements, Lean Xtreme has been a hugely successful product for improving body composition through cortisol modulation and thyroid enhancement. While the stellar product has become a staple in the regime of many dieters and lean bulkers, even the best things in life stand for improvement. With that in mind, Designer Supplements has reformulated Lean Xtreme? and built upon the enduring 7-OH base that so many love, in order to formulate the next generation in non-stimulating fat burning products. While the original was undoubtedly effective, the new and improved Lean Xtreme targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while also maintaining adequate testosterone levels and optimizing immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparring environment.

Write Up: Designer Supplements Introduces: LEAN XTREME 2.0 - Bodybuilding.com Forums
FAQ: Lean Xtreme 2.0: THE FAQ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
[size=+1]About the Tester[/size]

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 204
BF: 13.6%
Bodytype: Endo / Meso

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
5 minute warm up on the treadmill
10-30 minutes on the treadmill following each workout depending on cycle.

I will be adding Lean Xtreme to the following stack:

ON Opti-men Multivitamin
Get Diesel Nos Ether
Get Diesel - Diesel Test Hardcore
Get Diesel - R4W
SciVation - Xtend
Cissus
Fish Oil
Dymatize Whey Protein
ON Casein Protein

Current Workout:

Chest & Abs
Flat Bench
Incline Bench
Flat Dumbbell Flye
Pec Deck
Hanging Leg Raise

Back
Lat Pulldowns
Deadlifts
Barbell Rows
Dumbbell Rows
Seated Rows

Off

Shoulders & Calves
Military Press
Dumbbell Laterals superset with front raises
Read dumbbell Laterals
Dumbbell shrugs
Seated calf raises

Arms & Abs
Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Dumbbell preacher curls
Closed grip bench press
Lying Triceps Extensions
Dips
Rope crunches

Legs & Calves
Leg Extensions
Squats
Leg Press
Lying Leg curls
Stiff Leg Deadlifts
Standing calf raises
seated calf raises

Off

Goals during this test:
I am looking to get down to 10% or less body fat without giving up the mass gains I recently made. I realize I may not be able to loose almost 4% of my body fat in 4 weeks but I am hoping to be close.

Comparitive Analysis:
I will compare the new Lean Xtreme product to the following fat burners I have taken over the last year:

Nutrex Lipo 6
Nutrex Lipo 6x
Zima Adipo 6
Hydroxycut Hardcore
VPX Redline
ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
I have also used my own stack of Green Tea Extract, Forskolin and DHEA.

Misc. Info:
All are welcome to subscribe to the log. I ask that since this is sponsored by Designer Supplements that you keep any comments or discussion related to the test results or the product itself. If you have questions or comments about any other aspects such as the workout please PM me.

I update my logs on a daily basis EXCEPT for scheduled off days. I see no reason to add a post that says nothing new today. If something happens on that day, I will post. If not I will post after my next workout.

Tester History:
I started working out just over a year ago. When I started I was 230lbs, 35%bf and a tight size 40. A year later I am 203lbs, 13.6%bf and a loose size 34. I owe a lot of the credit to the knowledge I have gained from forums such as this one and the great products out on the market today.

For my second year, I am looking to drop down to below 10%bf while keeping the mass if possible.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looks good.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first workout day on the new product. Took my first full dose on Friday, but it was an off day.

So far not feeling anything different. One thing I really like is since LX2 is a non stimulant fat burner, you don't get the shakiness and jitters you get with the other fat burners.

I do feel a little more energy, especially after taking my morning dose.

Saturday's workout: Shoulders, Traps & Calves

Military Press 4x10
Side laterals super set with front raises 4x10
Rear laterals 4x10
Dumbbell Shrugs 4x10
Seated calf raises 5x12

I have not noticed any decrease in appetite so far, I am thinking the green tea may help with that, but we will see. So far tolerance is good at 3 caps a day. I may move up to 4 after a few more days to see how it feels.

Saturdays weight: 204

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day three on the new product.

Weight: 203
Mood: Good

I have noticed a little better mood recently and more energy. For a non stimulant fat burner that is surprising. On the down side, my appetite is up, but that may be due to the more intense workouts.

Today's workout: Arms
Barbell Curls 4x10
Hammer curls 4x10
Dumbbell preacher curls 4x10
High cable curls 4x10
Skull crushers 4x10
Triceps kickbacks 4x12
Vbar pull downs 3x8 then drop 1 plate do 8 reps, wait 20 seconds drop one plate and do 8 more reps a total of 6 additional sets.

I'm in the process of fine tuning my diet this week so hopefully I will start seeing so results towards next week.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Wednesday, September 26

I have to apologize for not updating my log. I got some bad news this week. Back in April my sister was diagnosed with stage 4 carcinoma (Cancer). Since then she has endured bi weekly chemotherapy session in an effort to help slow down the spread. This week we learned the chemo was not working and the cancer was spreading rapidly. The doctors and her decided to stop the chemo.

As a result, the doctors have given her about 6 months.

So as you can see, I have not been in a good physical or emotional state to workout.

I have continued to take the normal dosage of LX2 although I missed a workout Monday and today. I will try to get into the gym tomorrow, but may need to take care of a few things for her.

After almost a week, I am already starting to see some results. I can definitely see increased vascularity in my arms and legs, even without the aid of a NOS product, signaling a decrease in body fat in those areas.

So far feeling good while on the product, no side effects to report and so far so good.

again, I will try to ensure I update my log with the continued status.

Thanks for understanding during this time.

G

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
may god help u r sister and give the strentgh to teh whole familly!

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
I'm back

First of all, thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers during a rough week. It is truly appreciated.

I started back up today, as I felt I really needed to get back to the gym and get on with life. I have continued to take LX2 throughout the week with a normal dose.

I am seeing my vascularity getting better and the tone is starting to take better shape. Not so much in the adipos fat areas such as the abs, but definately in the arms and legs and in my face.

I have to admit, my diet was not so good during the last week, but I am getting back on track and will tighten down this week.

Today's workout:

Chest & Abs
Flat Bench -10, 10, 12, 12
Incline Bench - 10, 10, 12, 12
Flat Dumbbell Flye - 10, 12, 15, 20
Pec Deck10, 12, 15, 20
Hanging Leg Raise 4x15

Thanks again to everyone for your understanding, prayers and thoughts. It really meant a lot.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Thursday, October 4, 2007

Today was back day

Lat Pulldowns 10, 10, 12, 12
Deadlifts 3x8
Barbell Rows 4x10
Dumbbell Rows 4x10
Seated Rows 10, 10, 12, 12

Still feeling good on the product. I got my diet fine tuned and am really looking forward to seeing some good results.

So far no sides to report.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Well. Today's workout sucked. Pretty much every workout since my week off has sucked. I am still doing well on the product, matter of fact, I have had several people comment that I am looking leaner and my definition and vascularity is much better so the LX2 is working.

Now if I could just get out of my funk, I would feel much better. Ever since the news of my sister I just have not been able to stay motivated in the gym. My lifts are week, my endurance sucks, my form sucks, my joints hurt like hell.

Not sure what to do at this point.. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears cause this really sucks. It's not a motivation issue, I want to workout, just that when I get into the gym, I'm not hitting the weight I want and I am just not getting that sense of accomplishment I used to. Not sure if I need a new routine or what. But something has to change.

Today: Bi's & Tri's
Barbell curls - 12, 10, 10, 8
Hammer curls - 10, 10, 8, 8
Dumbbell preacher curls - 8, 8, 8, 6
Lying Triceps Extensions - 12, 10, 10, 8
VBar Pull Downs - 12, 12, 10, 10
Dips - 4 to fail
Rope crunches - Skipped. Was just too angry to continue.

With everything else, Lets look at the positives. The Lean Extreme seems to be working very well. I am noticing no side affects, not problems that you get with the stimulating fat burners and I am really seeing a difference. I bought a size 34 pair of jeans today and they are actually too big! Now that's cool. I wore a size 30 in High School and that was almost 23 years ago so to be so close to that size at this point in my life, I have to thank DS for such a great supp.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Saturday, October 13, 2007

Well I decided to take the rest of the week off and get my SH** together. I continued to take the Lean Extreme 2.0 and I have to say I have some good news. For the first time in about 15 years, I am under 200lbs. Weigh in today was 197. That means I lost 7 pounds over the last week without working out. It really appears to be fat loss too, I can see much nicer definition in my arms and shoulders. Still working on the abs, but so far I'm very happy with the results.

SO in order to get out of this funk, I switched things around a little.

Stack:
Lean Extreme 2
Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore
Get Diesel Ether 2010
Get Diesel Nos Precursors
Get Diesel R4W Capsules
ON Optimen Multi
Fish Oil
ZMA
Scivation Xtend
Whey Protein
Casein Protein
Prima Force Cissus

I have also switched from the 5 day to a 4 day workout hitting upper body 2 days a week and lower body 2 days a week with cardio in between. The five day workout was just too rough on the joints. Until I get over the tendonitis in the elbow, I needed to back off a little.

Today's Workout:
Lateral Pull Downs (Underhand Grip) 4 X 6
Military Press 4 X 6
Incline Dumbbell Press 3 x 12
T-Bar Row 3 X 10
Side Laterals 4 x 12
Lying Triceps Extentions 2 x 12
Barbell Curls 2 X 12

This was the best workout I have had in 2 weeks. I didn't go super heavy, but I didn't go real light either. Things felt real good and I am looking at getting back into the groove again.

I want to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and words over the last two weeks and especially Designer Supplements and all the reps for understanding the difficulties. It would have been easy to just quit, but I can't do that. When I make a commitment to test a product, I test it, no matter what's going on. I am very glad I did too because I am seeing great results and am looking forward to even better ones in the next few weeks.

Peace out and thanks again DS!

G

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Another good workout today.

Lower Body & Abs
Conventional Dead lifts 4 x 6
Front Squats 4 x 6
Alternating Lunges 3 x 12
Seated Leg Curls 3 x 12
Seated Calf Raises 3 x 12
Hanging Leg Raises 4 x 15

Great workout!

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Computer was down so was not able to make updates.

Here is the latest workouts

Wednesday: Upper Body

Bench Press 4 X 6
Barbell Row (underhand grip) 4 X 6
Pec Fly Machine 2 X 15
Lat Pulldown (overhand grip) 3 X 12
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses 3 X 12
Incline Curls 3 X 12
Rope Tricep Extensions 3 X 12

Thursday: Lower Body
Full Squats 4 x 6
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 4 x 6
Leg Press 3 x 10
Lying Leg Curl 3 x 10
Calf Presses on the Leg Press 3 x 10
Decline Bench Sit Ups 4 x 15

Still feeling good. No sides, only positives. I really like the LX2. So much I'm ordering some for my wife and daughter.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Great workout today.

Shoulders & Triceps
Seated Military Press
Side Laterals
Bent over Laterals
Triceps Kickbacks
Seated Triceps Cable Extensions
Rope pull downs

I have to say the product is working great. I went out to buy some new workout clothes and after trying on several shorts and shirts, I settled for mediums.

Now you may be saying "So??" but the thing is, I haven't worn a size medium in more than 15 years!

I have tried Lipo 6, Adipo 6, Venom, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Redline and more and have never had the success that I have had with Lean Xtreme 2.

Thank you DS for making this product, and thanks Mike for turning me on to it. This stuff is amazing!!

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Was a little late posting this update as I was involved with my sister who lives in Big Bear California, just west of the fires in Lake Arrowhead and Running Springs.

Tuesday's workout - Back & Traps
Lat pull downs
Bent rows
Dumbbell rows
Seated cable rows
Hanley shrugs
Dumbbell shrugs

Still experiencing good gains with the product. Not sure I can say much more than this is some really good stuff.

On a side note, can anyone tell Lean Xtreme would be safe for a 16 year old?

Wednesday was cardio only and I spent an hour playing racquetball.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Sorry for the delay. Ended up going out of town on short notice.

Thursday was Chest & Bi's
Flat bench
Peck Deck
Incline Flyes
Cable Crossovers
Barbell curls
Incline Curls
Hammer Curls

Today was Shoulders & Tris
Seated Military Press
Upright Rows
Side Laterals
Front Laterals
Triceps Extensions
Triceps Kickbacks
Rope Pulldowns

So far still feeling good on the product. Got a few more days to go and I will give my final analysis. I am hoping to get a bf analysis done by then as well.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
During the review period I faced many challenges. My sister stopped Chemo and was told she has 6 months, my other sister got hit with the California wildfires, my niece separated from her husband and came to live with me and I blew out my elbows and am now on 2 weeks off of lifting or else according to the dr.

Needless to say, my diet sucked and my workouts sucked. Even so... I was able to maintain taking the product throughout the testing period.

I have taken the following fat burners and can compare Lean Xtreme 2 to:
Lipo 6
Lipo 6x
Adipo 6
Redline
Hydroxycut Hardcore
Venom

While the above fat burners are also stimulants, I had the most success with Lean Xtreme 2. Even though my diet sucked and I had all the problems stated earlier, I still managed to loose 2% of my body fat, but I look leaner and am much more vascular than before I started. Muscle definition is much nicer.

I had no adverse side affect with this product and it was actually very pleasant to take and not have to deal with the shivers and shakes.

I have purchased a bottle for my wife and will continue to use this product after this test.

I am very pleased with the overall results of using Lean Xtreme 2 and am looking forward to the results I will see when using it under better circumstances. If LX2 can do as much for me as it did while having all the issues I did, I can't wait to use it in a more normal environment.

A big thanks to all the guys at Designer Supps for choosing me to do this review and for putting up with my issues during the test. I feel bad that the log didn't get as much details and work as I normally do, but I think I am a testament to normal people with everyday issues. My test surely shows you don't have to be super strict with your diet and workouts, etc. to get good results from this product like you do with its competitors.

LX2 is definitely the best on the market in my book, and I've tried a lot.

Thanks again Uhockey & Haiz69 for your comments and patients. I appreciate the opportunity to do this test. If you ever need a testimonial, give me a buzz.

Peace.