Any Legal designer drugs/Peptides/Pro hormones?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to break the law but if there are loopholes (gray area) NOT SARMS! I need to run a cycle of something for my competition but my girlfriend doesn’t want me to do anything that’s illegal. Any advice?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t want to break the law but if there are loopholes (gray area) NOT SARMS! I need to run a cycle of something for my competition but my girlfriend doesn’t want me to do anything that’s illegal. Any advice?
Well, the truth is .... All steroids, and most of what people call PHs (except DHEA based ones) are illegal based upon the latest iteration of the law.

There are still a few that aren't specifically mentioned in the law, and are still being sold without much or any of the normal legal repercussions.

... But they are still illegal based upon the descriptions provided in the law.

You (and your gf?) will have to determine what definition of "legal" you choose to go with

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, the truth is .... All steroids, and most of what people call PHs (except DHEA based ones) are illegal based upon the latest iteration of the law.

There are still a few that aren't specifically mentioned in the law, and are still being sold without much or any of the normal legal repercussions.

... But they are still illegal based upon the descriptions provided in the law.

You (and your gf?) will have to determine what definition of "legal" you choose to go with
In the end she is saying she doesn’t want to be with me unless I don’t break the law. I figured that some of the designer steroids were okay because they have been modified? But I get what you mean. So even the ones that don’t say it’s illegal are still illegal? She’s just worried that if I got caught I’d go to jail.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the end she is saying she doesn’t want to be with me unless I don’t break the law. I figured that some of the designer steroids were okay because they have been modified? But I get what you mean. So even the ones that don’t say it’s illegal are still illegal? She’s just worried that if I got caught I’d go to jail.
That law (basically) has two parts:

1). "Part one" specifically mentions a bunch of steroids, and states that they, and any others previously made illegal are now illegal.

2). "Part two" gives a summary description of what (else) makes a compound illegal. It states something like: Any other compound that acts like a steroid, blah, blah ...

You could read it for yourself ...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's what I was getting at.

Illegal, and "going to jail" aren't synonymous.

I can't think of Anyone who's ever been to jail for using an Anabolic that isn't specifically mentioned in the Act.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah bro she is way way over blowing the risks here. You wouldn’t get jailed for personal use of testosterone let alone a grey area sarm or prohormone.

not telling her would of course be the simplest option?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as you aren't selling the gear, I can't imagine the justice system is going to want to waste time prosecuting your use/possession. AAS are widely used and I've never known anyone in my area that hid their use for fear of the law coming down on them.

Now, if you go do something stupid and they decide they want to get you, they may throw the charge at you, but if you're a normal, law abiding citizen, you'll probably be fine.

This will of course vary by the area you're in as well. I'm in a bigger city where they are swamped with real crimes.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tell your girlfriend that you're a peacock and that she's gotta let you fly!
I thought this at first, but then I realized that perhaps they live together and she depends on his income. Normally, I'd say find a woman that doesn't tell you how to live, but if your living negatively impacts her life, that's fair.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought this at first, but then I realized that perhaps they live together and she depends on his income. Normally, I'd say find a woman that doesn't tell you how to live, but if your living negatively impacts her life, that's fair.
Fair point, I just really wanted to quote Mark Wahlberg from The Other Guys :LOL:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any women that decides what you are allowed to do based on non-sensical laws vs actual facts, such as IM test being FAR SAFER than DS, should be shown the door. I am speaking from experience.

Today it is what bodybuilding items you can use...........tomorrow it's when you are allowed to see your friends and go out.........RUN!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? Years lifting? This will better guide our advice.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont want to advocate outright lying to your Mrs but damn Id just buy whatever and if she asked tell her its legal...how the fuk she gonna know? Im assuming in her mind there is a difference between outright-steronz, and PHs...its all how you sell it to her. Or dont.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically, pros use all the hormones you're gonna want, so you can call them PH and not be lying.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont want to advocate outright lying to your Mrs but damn Id just buy whatever and if she asked tell her its legal...how the fuk she gonna know? Im assuming in her mind there is a difference between outright-steronz, and PHs...its all how you sell it to her. Or dont.
I don't necessarily advocate lying to her either but most guys I know who have strict GF's/Baby mommas/wives typically say something along the lines of "I wont take anything that'll get me arrested" and then stick to oral/TD only cycles. Plenty of stuff in the "grey area" but like @Nac said most women will never figure it out if you venture beyond the "straight and narrow". Some of the strongest designers ever made are still legal though so you're gonna likely be alright however you go.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't necessarily advocate lying to her either but most guys I know who have strict GF's/Baby mommas/wives typically say something along the lines of "I wont take anything that'll get me arrested" and then stick to oral/TD only cycles. Plenty of stuff in the "grey area" but like @Nac said most women will never figure it out if you venture beyond the "straight and narrow". Some of the strongest designers ever made are still legal though so you're gonna likely be alright however you go.
Yeah she argued with me about it soooo much. Said she talked to a cop saying I’d be arrested

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So y
That's what I was getting at.

Illegal, and "going to jail" aren't synonymous.

I can't think of Anyone who's ever been to jail for using an Anabolic that isn't specifically mentioned in the Act.

She says she doesn’t want me to anything that’ll end me up in jail. So I’m thinking about modified clones of some designer drugs like epistane, etc

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah bro she is way way over blowing the risks here. You wouldn’t get jailed for personal use of testosterone let alone a grey area sarm or prohormone.

not telling her would of course be the simplest option?
Yeah but I prefer not to lie

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So y

She says she doesn’t want me to anything that’ll end me up in jail. So I’m thinking about modified clones of some designer drugs like epistane, etc
I'm not sure what you mean by "modified clones", brother.

There's a lot of bad info (bad broscience) floating around on the internet.

There are BASICALLY 2 types of designer steroids being sold on the internet:

1). The originals, and their clones (which are Exactly the same).

And...

2). Modified versions of those Designer steroids.
... Which almost never work.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what you mean by "modified clones", brother.

There's a lot of bad info (bad broscience) floating around on the internet.

There are BASICALLY 2 types of designer steroids being sold on the internet:

1). The originals, and their clones (which are Exactly the same).

And...

2). Modified versions of those Designer steroids.
... Which almost never work.
On some websites where they sell sarms, they’re selling designer steroids like superdrol, epistane, DMZ, m-stem. They are legit or Atleast all the forums I’ve read. I don’t know if they are modified or clones of the original but they are one of the two. They are also somehow able to sell them legally which I’m confused about. But I don’t know if it’s legal to consume

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am 21 and been lifting hardcore since I was 15
I’d say you are old enough to make life decisions at this point & you have the gym experience to justify taking things to the next level.

I assume you have been with this gal for years & plan to marry? I can’t imagine any reason to worry about what a woman thinks otherwise. There are many more out there who will be dying to get after your new juicier body. You have your entire life ahead of you; if you aren’t planning on spending your life with this one she doesn’t deserve to be making your life decisions for you.

I respect and agree with not lying. You need to be honest with your partner. So get her on board, cut her out, or accept this isn’t a lifestyle that will work with this relationship if it’s the truest priority.

Last, understand that cycling isn’t something you are likely to stop (almost nobody only does one cycle), and it could eventually end you up with low natural test and needing TRT years down the line.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro I wish
Hey, between you and me, I sometimes wish I was a peacock too. (Hehe)

"Yeah but I prefer not to lie"

I can respect that. And that's probably for the best. I mean what if you get some kind of a complication with the gear and you are trying to hide the whole matter from your gf while battling with the issue.

Now I don't live in the US, but it's very hard for me to imagine a situation where you would be arrested for gear use. Unless the seller is being targeted and you happen to be making a buy or something to that nature..

But most importanly, I really think you should NOT be using any anabolics at the age of 21. No matter how many years you have serious lifting behind. I understand that this can be difficult to take and you may seem like you are fully ready for it and everything, but your body just isn't.

And also while you have been lifting a good time now, you really haven't reached your natural limit in that age, no way. You can absolutely make significant gains still no matter how fit you are, trust me.

I would really really advise you to hold off hopping on the gear train and seriously think this trough.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On some websites where they sell sarms, they’re selling designer steroids like superdrol, epistane, DMZ, m-stem. They are legit or Atleast all the forums I’ve read. I don’t know if they are modified or clones of the original but they are one of the two. They are also somehow able to sell them legally which I’m confused about. But I don’t know if it’s legal to consume
You're assuming they can sell them legally.

If they're "modified" so they don't work, that probably puts them into the gray area of the law, so they aren't likely to face legal trouble for selling them.

.... Or they're actual CLONES .... Exactly the same compound, and they work. .. and are illegal.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well whats legal depends where in the world you are!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be clear ....
All of my comments are based upon USA laws.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume you have been with this gal for years & plan to marry? I can’t imagine any reason to worry about what a woman thinks otherwise. There are many more out there who will be dying to get after your new juicier body. You have your entire life ahead of you; if you aren’t planning on spending your life with this one she doesn’t deserve to be making your life decisions for you.

I respect and agree with not lying. You need to be honest with your partner. So get her on board, cut her out, or accept this isn’t a lifestyle that will work with this relationship if it’s the truest priority.

Last, understand that cycling isn’t something you are likely to stop (almost nobody only does one cycle), and it could eventually end you up with low natural test and needing TRT years down the line.
This is all you need to read OP, I have nothing more to add.

That juicier body though ...

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're assuming they can sell them legally.

If they're "modified" so they don't work, that probably puts them into the gray area of the law, so they aren't likely to face legal trouble for selling them.

.... Or they're actual CLONES .... Exactly the same compound, and they work. .. and are illegal.
If you were caught buying/processing/consuming, what would happen?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey, between you and me, I sometimes wish I was a peacock too. (Hehe)

"Yeah but I prefer not to lie"

I can respect that. And that's probably for the best. I mean what if you get some kind of a complication with the gear and you are trying to hide the whole matter from your gf while battling with the issue.

Now I don't live in the US, but it's very hard for me to imagine a situation where you would be arrested for gear use. Unless the seller is being targeted and you happen to be making a buy or something to that nature..

But most importanly, I really think you should NOT be using any anabolics at the age of 21. No matter how many years you have serious lifting behind. I understand that this can be difficult to take and you may seem like you are fully ready for it and everything, but your body just isn't.

And also while you have been lifting a good time now, you really haven't reached your natural limit in that age, no way. You can absolutely make significant gains still no matter how fit you are, trust me.

I would really really advise you to hold off hopping on the gear train and seriously think this trough.
I’ve only ran SARM cycles, and I had blood tests. Everytime my blood levels were normal before and after the cycle. I naturally have very high testosterone. But I understand what you’re saying. I’m just trying to become a very young IFBB pro

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably nothing. I had a package taken and they just sent me a letter telling me it was destroyed. They sent a new package and it breezed right through! As for consuming, I highly doubt they'll mess with you as long as you're not causing trouble.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d say you are old enough to make life decisions at this point & you have the gym experience to justify taking things to the next level.

Yeah I understand what you mean. It absolutely sucks, especially cause my girlfriend will do everything/use all her resources to prove a point. Like that using sarms will get me in jail (I know it wont). I do plan on marrying her, we’ve been dating for a few years now. I want to become a pro bodybuilder because I’d say I have superior genetics. I can take things very far I believe.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably nothing. I had a package taken and they just sent me a letter telling me it was destroyed. They sent a new package and it breezed right through! As for consuming, I highly doubt they'll mess with you as long as you're not causing trouble.
Luckily I haven’t had any of my packages seized (sarms) but I know a few of my buddies have had theirs taken. I’ve explained before to my girlfriend numerous times that no one cares if you take those drugs. But she believes that they’ll hunt me down for it haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost certainly Nothing.

I have Never known any consumer to be prosecuted for buying or using "gray market" steroids.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Luckily I haven’t had any of my packages seized (sarms) but I know a few of my buddies have had theirs taken. I’ve explained before to my girlfriend numerous times that no one cares if you take those drugs. But she believes that they’ll hunt me down for it haha

Really?
You've had SARMs seized?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Almost certainly Nothing.

I have Never known any consumer to be prosecuted for buying or using "gray market" steroids.
Is it cause they can’t prosecute them correctly or with the information given?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it cause they can’t prosecute them correctly or with the information given?
Ehhh....
More economics/ease of prosecution/payoff for legal victory.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve only ran SARM cycles, and I had blood tests. Everytime my blood levels were normal before and after the cycle. I naturally have very high testosterone. But I understand what you’re saying. I’m just trying to become a very young IFBB pro
That's great that you keep track of your health with bloodtests, keep doing it. My opinion on the matter stands though. But it's just my opinion, and that's what you came to ask, opinions. I do agree with Hyde though that you are old enough to make these decisions for yourself.

On a side note; I don't think you having naturally high test levels factors in this though. They can plummet all the same just as average or lower levels (this is what I think at least).

Becoming IFBB pro, hmm.. It does change things if you actually do/can become a pro. I just hope you know that this is what you really want to aspire. I wish you all the best in any case and I think you have come to the right place to get more information on how to use the gear if you do.