Any Legal designer drugs/Peptides/Pro hormones?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She knows the cop and the cop knows her and she told the cop I was her boyfriend. Didnt show my face but he can see her snapchat story and Instagram story, so he knows my face now. I feel as if it’s a threat and the cop will act on it if she tells him
Aaaaaand this is the red flag you should be focusing on. Forget using gear or not, forget bodybuilding - we’re now talking about you talking about marrying a woman you met at the beginning of college who would threaten your freedom to selfishly control your relationship.

Is that what you really want in this life?

Or do you want someone who will be at your shows screaming your name, who will suck your dick after an exhausting leg day with no expectations, who understands when you’re in prep & will stay home with you instead of dragging you to a party, so you can get up for training rested in the morning?

This lifestyle can be extremely selfish at the competitive level. You must have someone on board.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends on height, weight class and if he is going open or classic or that shorts thing. If he is short and competes at 150lbs maybe yes. If guy is 6'1" super heavt open no way in hell IMO.
I’m 6’1” exactly...

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aaaaaand this is the red flag you should be focusing on. Forget using gear or not, forget bodybuilding - we’re now talking about you talking about marrying a woman you met at the beginning of college who would threaten your freedom to selfishly control your relationship.

Is that what you really want in this life?

Or do you want someone who will be at your shows screaming your name, who will suck your dick after an exhausting leg day with no expectations, who understands when you’re in prep & will stay home with you instead of dragging you to a party, so you can get up for training rested in the morning?

This lifestyle can be extremely selfish at the competitive level. You must have someone on board.
My dream is to be a pro and compete... I was going to but then I she made me choose her or drugs so I had to drop them. But I am going to talk about them with her again. Maybe I can get far on trt- 1-andro, 4-andro etc? Maybe?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wtf? Boy, was I defending the wrong point of view.. Ok it's pro over a hoe definitely.
I know I’m going to marry her. It’s just such a shitty situation. She says I can do whatever I want but if I go to jail, she’s leaving. Then says that if I do the drugs or even talk about them with people, she will leave

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know I’m going to marry her. It’s just such a shitty situation. She says I can do whatever I want but if I go to jail, she’s leaving. Then says that if I do the drugs or even talk about them with people, she will leave
We're all different, but I can't imagine marrying that girl, myself.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I un
We're all different, but I can't imagine marrying that girl, myself.
I understand. I feel like I’m controlled because of that. Like, I know it’s for good intentions. Cause doing any sort of PEDs is bad for your health. But this ain’t the way to go about it

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on height, weight class and if he is going open or classic or that shorts thing. If he is short and competes at 150lbs maybe yes. If guy is 6'1" super heavt open no way in hell IMO.
I guess I should have clarified. Most of these young guys seem to always wanna compete in men’s physique and I assumed he meant the same. I don’t doubt that some of these guys getting their pro cards in men’s physique lately could do so with low to minimal drug use.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My dream is to be a pro and compete... I was going to but then I she made me choose her or drugs so I had to drop them. But I am going to talk about them with her again. Maybe I can get far on trt- 1-andro, 4-andro etc? Maybe?
I know you want to hear it’s possible, but do you know a single IFBB Pro who claims to have been able to do this? A single one?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I guess I should have clarified. Most of these young guys seem to always wanna compete in men’s physique and I assumed he meant the same. I don’t doubt that some of these guys getting their pro cards in men’s physique lately could do so with low to minimal drug use.
Yeah that’s what I meant. I want to get by with the minimum amount of drug use. Just enough to win and just enough to get my pro card. Not some ridiculously huge cycle

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I un

I understand. I feel like I’m controlled because of that. Like, I know it’s for good intentions. Cause doing any sort of PEDs is bad for your health. But this ain’t the way to go about it
No.

I wouldn't threaten the one I Love, and I couldn't accept that behavior from her.

But here's where I think you are, probably....

1). You tell her, or show her by your actions (or both) that you can't accept her threatening you.

Or ...

2). You probably shouldn't even be on here talking about this, since it goes against her ultimatum.

.... In my honest opinion.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bro, if you make it anywhere near a pro stage people will know your on gear (and even if you have incredible genetics and are getting away with some andros etc which I highly doubt is close to possible, then everyone will assume your smashing a load of juice anyway, which from the sounds of it would also be a problem for her).

you need to take a step back and think this through properly - if your dream is to be a pro and you genuinely believe you can make it then, imo, you’ll always harbour a resentment against your missus for stopping that happening (assuming you do what she wants). That’s the sort of thing that will come out in bursts throughout your time together and eventually cause you to split.

we get one crack at life, sadly we don’t get to try one path and rerun if we later decide we wish we’d gone a different way.

just my view but the fact she is being like this over something she knows is important to you is an indication that it will happen over lots of other things.

done sensibly there is no health or legal reason not to follow your dream. How many pro’s you know are in jail right now for using? Arnie has admitted openly to using and is a Governor......

unfortunately this girl seems like the type who will use the ‘it’s me or.....’ card over anything she doesn’t like down the road bro. I’d be moving on personally.

good luck

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP is she the first and only girl you have been with?

Have you had a hard time with women?

If yes to either of the above I understand the pull to stay with the, for now, "sure thing." I was literally in your exact same situation when I was 20-21. I was given literally the exact same ultimatum. I "loved her" so like a good little boy did her bidding and spent years using only OTC PH/DS. In the end, it was worse for my health, worse for my physique, worse on my finances, prevented me from being competitive, landed me on TRT at 26 and in the end, the Cagina ended up leaving me for a butch dike she worked with.

LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH ZERO REGRETS because you will REGRET ANYTHING SHORT OF IT.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know you want to hear it’s possible, but do you know a single IFBB Pro who claims to have been able to do this? A single one?
No... I know the facts I just want to still try to believe there’s another way

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No.

I wouldn't threaten the one I Love, and I couldn't accept that behavior from her.

1). You tell her, or show her by your actions (or both) that you can't accept her threatening you.

Or ...

2). You probably shouldn't even be on here talking about this, since it goes against her ultimatum.

You’re right. This is all just such a shitty situation

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
bro, if you make it anywhere near a pro stage people will know your on gear (and even if you have incredible genetics and are getting away with some andros etc which I highly doubt is close to possible, then everyone will assume your smashing a load of juice anyway, which from the sounds of it would also be a problem for her).

you need to take a step back and think this through properly - if your dream is to be a pro and you genuinely believe you can make it then, imo, you’ll always harbour a resentment against your missus for stopping that happening (assuming you do what she wants). That’s the sort of thing that will come out in bursts throughout your time together and eventually cause you to split.

we get one crack at life, sadly we don’t get to try one path and rerun if we later decide we wish we’d gone a different way.

just my view but the fact she is being like this over something she knows is important to you is an indication that it will happen over lots of other things.

done sensibly there is no health or legal reason not to follow your dream. How many pro’s you know are in jail right now for using? Arnie has admitted openly to using and is a Governor......

unfortunately this girl seems like the type who will use the ‘it’s me or.....’ card over anything she doesn’t like down the road bro. I’d be moving on personally.

good luck
Exactly.. I know that I’d be completely fine but she believes that I I’ll end up in jail. So that’s why I’m thinking about designer drugs possibly

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OP is she the first and only girl you have been with?

Have you had a hard time with women?

If yes to either of the above I understand the pull to stay with the, for now, "sure thing." I was literally in your exact same situation when I was 20-21. I was given literally the exact same ultimatum. I "loved her" so like a good little boy did her bidding and spent years using only OTC PH/DS. In the end, it was worse for my health, worse for my physique, worse on my finances, prevented me from being competitive, landed me on TRT at 26 and in the end, the Cagina ended up leaving me for a butch dike she worked with.

LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH ZERO REGRETS because you will REGRET ANYTHING SHORT OF IT.
That’s absolutely stupid. But yeah I’ve been having a hard time with women. I have been cheated on 5 times in high school, and that made me feel pretty bad. She luckily I know won’t do that, but this whole thing sucks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOU AREN’T PHIL HEATH. You don’t have the gift. Even the Gift didn’t turn pro on Andros. If you were the one to do that, you wouldn’t be on here asking about designers because the SARMs already would have been totally insane for you & you would have stuck with them.

Wake up and smell the coffee brother. You sticking your head in the sand over the realities of competitive bodybuilding as well as your relationship red flags isn’t helping you at all.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
YOU AREN’T PHIL HEATH. You don’t have the gift. Even the Gift didn’t turn pro on Andros. If you were the one to do that, you wouldn’t be on here asking about designers because the SARMs already would have been totally insane for you & you would have stuck with them.

Wake up and smell the coffee brother. You sticking your head in the sand over the realities of competitive bodybuilding as well as your relationship red flags isn’t helping you at all.
This! Chase your dream. Find a GOOD doctor who is willing to monitor you. Smash gear and work hard! You'll never regret leaving that one woman. There will be thousands begging for your D soon enough and some will be much higher quality!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s absolutely stupid. But yeah I’ve been having a hard time with women. I have been cheated on 5 times in high school, and that made me feel pretty bad. She luckily I know won’t do that, but this whole thing sucks.
sorry about your high experiences bro but trust me, you think she definitely won’t cheat on you but you can’t know that. And trust me, from personal experience, even women that everyone would say defo aren’t the cheating type have the capacity to do so. Do not let a false belief that she won’t cheat be the reason you stay with her.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What they said ^^

So you know the facts, but keep deceiving yourself even when you know you do??

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s what I meant. I want to get by with the minimum amount of drug use. Just enough to win and just enough to get my pro card. Not some ridiculously huge cycle
mike ohearn lol :)

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No.

Or ...

On some websites. They are able to sell superdrol, epistane, DMZ, M-stem, clean, etc. Apparently legally? How are they able to do this if it’s scheduled class 3 drug? It makes no sense. And it seems to be legit from everyone’s talk about it

Last edited:

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sorry about your high experiences bro but trust me, you think she definitely won’t cheat on you but you can’t know that. And trust me, from personal experience, even women that everyone would say defo aren’t the cheating type have the capacity to do so. Do not let a false belief that she won’t cheat be the reason you stay with her.
[/QUOTE
This! Chase your dream. Find a GOOD doctor who is willing to monitor you. Smash gear and work hard! You'll never regret leaving that one woman. There will be thousands begging for your D soon enough and some will be much higher quality!
i want that so badly you have no idea

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

You’re 100% right man. This sucks

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
On the website behemothlabz. They are able to sell superdrol, epistane, DMZ, M-stem, clean, etc. Apparently legally? How are they able to do this if it’s scheduled class 3 drug? It makes no sense. And it seems to be legit from everyone’s talk about it
Not legally. DMZ and Msten are “legal” as in not specifically named in a ban but banned by structure, perfect example of a “grey area” steroid. All the compounds in my last post can be “legally acquired” and are grey area steroids. There’s tons of sites that sell illegal things like superdrol and epistane but don’t believe it’s legal. You may be new here but the mods will ban you for sourcing because you posted a site that sells illegal steroids. I highly suggest you remove that post and reword it without providing a source.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not legally. DMZ and Msten are “legal” as in not specifically named in a ban but banned by structure, perfect example of a “grey area” steroid. All the compounds in my last post can be “legally acquired” and are grey area steroids. There’s tons of sites that sell illegal things like superdrol and epistane but don’t believe it’s legal. You may be new here but the mods will ban you for sourcing because you posted a site that sells illegal steroids. I highly suggest you remove that post and reword it without providing a source.
Thank you for the heads up! I changed it. So by that, I can “legally obtain them and legally use them”?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the heads up! I changed it. So by that, I can “legally obtain them and legally use them”?
Depends on which letter of the law you follow. But to all of us? Yes. Some board sponsors sell some of the compounds you referred to. Just do yourself a favor and make sure you educate yourself before taking them. They are steroids, and very strong ones at that. They will f*ck you up if you don’t respect them properly. No one wants to see another kid take stuff like that too young and never recover. They call it the “limp noodle club”. If you’re dead set on this path ease into it with lighter compounds first. But if you disrespect anything hormonal it will disrespect you back. Whether it’s legal or illegal.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends on which letter of the law you follow. But to all of us? Yes. Some board sponsors sell some of the compounds you referred to. Just do yourself a favor and make sure you educate yourself before taking them. They are steroids, and very strong ones at that. They will f*ck you up if you don’t respect them properly. No one wants to see another kid take stuff like that too young and never recover. They call it the “limp noodle club”. If you’re dead set on this path ease into it with lighter compounds first. But if you disrespect anything hormonal it will disrespect you back. Whether it’s legal or illegal.
I am actually very educated on DMZ. Talked with a lot of professionals about it but never tried it. I’ll have a proper PCT and everything for it because my body tends to respond extremely amazingly well to anabolic compounds, but I have worse side effects. So when compared to my other gym rats, they have to take a lot more than I do, and I can get away with less.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro, after a year or two on gear, you'll have any woman you want! You're young. Live your life!

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bro, after a year or two on gear, you'll have any woman you want! You're young. Live your life!
I really do love her in the end. I’m going to try everything I can to have both. Maybe legal TRT/Dbal/Winny/ Anavar (I know places that I can get it perscribed). I atleast can do pretty well on slightly higher than a TRT dose with those compounds for quite awhile. What do you think?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really do love her in the end. I’m going to try everything I can to have both. Maybe legal TRT/Dbal/Winny/ Anavar (I know places that I can get it perscribed). I atleast can do pretty well on slightly higher than a TRT dose with those compounds for quite awhile. What do you think?
I think you'll need something injectable beyond T. If you can get those orals, try to get Deca or maybe Tren.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am actually very educated on DMZ. Talked with a lot of professionals about it but never tried it. I’ll have a proper PCT and everything for it because my body tends to respond extremely amazingly well to anabolic compounds, but I have worse side effects. So when compared to my other gym rats, they have to take a lot more than I do, and I can get away with less.
if you respond really well then it might be worth your while starting low and slow. if you start on one of the strongest compounds you can find you’ll have nowhere to go besides stacking strong compounds. You can get a lot further with the compounds that are legal if you maximize the amount of gains from each level. An added bonus is less sides which is a huge bonus if you’re prone to more sides.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you respond really well then it might be worth your while starting low and slow. if you start on one of the strongest compounds you can find you’ll have nowhere to go besides stacking strong compounds. You can get a lot further with the compounds that are legal if you maximize the amount of gains from each level. An added bonus is less sides which is a huge bonus if you’re prone to more sides.
I understand what you mean. Then what compounds do you suggest or do you mean low doses of DMZ?

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll need something injectable beyond T. If you can get those orals, try to get Deca or maybe Tren.
I’m scared of tren because of how young I am still. But, I’ll most likely do Deca instead. I just need to go talk to a doctor, possibly do a “test crash” so they prescribe me it

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I understand what you mean. Then what compounds do you suggest or do you mean low doses of DMZ?
For a first cycle of legal compounds you don’t have a ton of options but you have 1/4 andro stacks, sarms, hexadrone, Mdiaz, epiandro. These won’t be earth shattering but they’ll help you get your toes wet and see how you react with as few sides as possible. you can research the Texas university study on 1-andro at 330mg a day and see that it’s a relatively weak compound but for a first cycle with proper diet and training you’ll get more gains than any natty stack ever. And if you’re worried about your age you should avoid deca too unless you’re on TRT. Super long half life and long cycles to make it works the way it works best. Just don’t expect any compound, legal or not to make you a pro overnight or even a pro at all. What is very likely though (unless you’ve got mr Olympia level genetics) is that you’ll make it to the point where you have time and effort invested and you need the illegal gear to make it to your actual goal. Make sure that you understand that and can sort this out with your girlfriend in whatever way is necessary. Lots of very knowledgeable guys on here saying very similar things among them and all are on here to help guys avoid the mistakes and misconceptions they fell prey to.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For a first cycle of legal compounds you don’t have a ton of options but you have 1/4 andro stacks, sarms, hexadrone, Mdiaz, epiandro. These won’t be earth shattering but they’ll help you get your toes wet and see how you react with as few sides as possible. you can research the Texas university study on 1-andro at 330mg a day and see that it’s a relatively weak compound but for a first cycle with proper diet and training you’ll get more gains than any natty stack ever. And if you’re worried about your age you should avoid deca too unless you’re on TRT. Super long half life and long cycles to make it works the way it works best. Just don’t expect any compound, legal or not to make you a pro overnight or even a pro at all. What is very likely though (unless you’ve got mr Olympia level genetics) is that you’ll make it to the point where you have time and effort invested and you need the illegal gear to make it to your actual goal. Make sure that you understand that and can sort this out with your girlfriend in whatever way is necessary. Lots of very knowledgeable guys on here saying very similar things among them and all are on here to help guys avoid the mistakes and misconceptions they fell prey to.
Alright I’ll look into those! I have done already 7 sarm cycles. So I’d say I’m no longer a beginner at all. My test was always still in normal ranges even when I was taking a high end of a dose. Which is nice. That’s why I want to have something that’ll sorta provide or provide more gains for my next ones. My girlfriend just limited me to a small selection. That’s why I wanted to try out DMZ. She is mad about sarms cause it’s “illegal to consume”. I know and thank you so much for providing me with help! I’m still very new to all this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright I’ll look into those! I have done already 7 sarm cycles. So I’d say I’m no longer a beginner at all. My test was always still in normal ranges even when I was taking a high end of a dose. Which is nice. That’s why I want to have something that’ll sorta provide or provide more gains for my next ones. My girlfriend just limited me to a small selection. That’s why I wanted to try out DMZ. She is mad about sarms cause it’s “illegal to consume”. I know and thank you so much for providing me with help! I’m still very new to all this
Understand that getting put on TRT by an online hotrod clinic will be easy enough (just run S23 for a month or so and have them test your levels immediately after), but it will be way more expensive than illegally made/sold AAS so you better have the disposable income to spend thousands a year on your prescribed gear (it will be much safer for you & doctor monitored as well, just saying it’s very pricey). There are unethical HRT places that will be happy to write you scripts for big doses of test for TRT (like 250-350mg sometimes), Deca at like 1-200mg, as well as Winny & Var. You can do a lot with 300-450mg/wk oil and some good orals like that if the diet and genetics are there.

BUT you are talking about throwing away your natural production, possibly forever, and you have never even stuck a needle in your ass yet. What if you hate pinning?

TRT is a huge decision. Yes you will probably need to blast & cruise to turn pro, but I am just saying you can’t even be sure you even like using steroids yet.

I'm moving to USA.
Come on over, brother - the water is fine!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Understand that getting put on TRT by an online hotrod clinic will be easy enough (just run S23 for a month or so and have them test your levels immediately after), but it will be way more expensive than illegally made/sold AAS so you better have the disposable income to spend thousands a year on your prescribed gear (it will be much safer for you & doctor monitored as well, just saying it’s very pricey). There are unethical HRT places that will be happy to write you scripts for big doses of test for TRT (like 250-350mg sometimes), Deca at like 1-200mg, as well as Winny & Var. You can do a lot with 300-450mg/wk oil and some good orals like that if the diet and genetics are there.

BUT you are talking about throwing away your natural production, possibly forever, and you have never even stuck a needle in your ass yet. What if you hate pinning?

TRT is a huge decision. Yes you will probably need to blast & cruise to turn pro, but I am just saying you can’t even be sure you even like using steroids yet.

^^^ Yep. ^^^

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I’ve never done a gluten injection, but I did injectable SR9009 for 80 days. Everyday I was pinning a insulin needle switching in between each shoulder but I understand what you mean. I probably should wait still before I do gear. Maybe when I reach 25 ish. But in the meantime I’ll still do other stuff to try to reach my max genetic potential so I’m ready for the switch

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never done a gluten injection, but I did injectable SR9009 for 80 days. Everyday I was pinning a insulin needle switching in between each shoulder but I understand what you mean. I probably should wait still before I do gear. Maybe when I reach 25 ish. But in the meantime I’ll still do other stuff to try to reach my max genetic potential so I’m ready for the switch
DS stands for Designer Steroid. DMZ is a steroid. Eat it or inject it; it acts on the androgen receptor the same.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can get a script for those do it. thread/

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yep yep yep

it’s a lifelong decision you are looking to make here bro. Definitely not one to take lightly.

starting mid 30s to mid 40s like many of us is slightly different as natural test starts to decline and gains are far harder to come by. Plus trt from 40-50 onwards can be a healthier option to a low natural level.

but that’s not the situation you are in. You need to be honest with yourself on how much you want to be a pro and whether you’re prepared to do what that takes (not just drugs, I’m talking no social life, meal prepping every meal, lifting regardless of what **** life throws up)...... even then it might not be enough.

have you paid a decent coach (someone who’s got people placing in comps) to take a look at you, check whether you have the insertions and muscle bellies to make it etc.

I’m not saying whether you should or shouldn’t do it, just to make sure you’ve done everything possible to make an informed decision brother.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, don’t listen to all these other dudes!!! Just stick with heavy legal compounds like 4 Andro fully doses at 330 mg lipsomal delivery for bulking and 1000 mg Epi Andro for cutting and you will be an IFBB pro in no time, ESPECIALLY if you stack it with another IFBB pro favorite Hi Tech Pharma’s “1 Testosterone” version of 1 andro, and if your feeling really froggy you can run the legendary IFBB pro “Quad stack” that throws in Androsterone as well! Just make sure you run a full strength IFBB pro PCT with a quality over the counter test booster post cycle sprinkled in with Now Foods brand D Aspartic Acid to keep test levels sky high and I predict you will be pro for sure in at most one year with two grueling 8 week only legal oral cycles! 😂

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh and if you want to stay on top of the IFBB world after that first years cycling, rather than doing PCT you can run a “cruise dose” of Tribulus supplement so your always “on” and test levels are always at optimal levels!