1Andro/4Andro/19dhea Epi?!?!?!?!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I'm exactly 37 days (5 weeks and 2 days) into a 1Andro cycle.

I added 4Andro after about 2 weeks and the 19dhea after 4 weeks (was just gonna run it for the last 4 weeks)

1andro 330mg
4andro 330mg
19dhea 120mg
All doses are spaced out throughout the day.

Also running standard Ar1micare Pro at 8 caps a day. 4 in AM/PM

Train minimum 5 days a week with some cardio on weekends. Occasionally I have to skip a day because of school

Hitting around 250-300g of protein a day
High carb and low carb days based on training days (pre back day, carbs)

I'm currently;
6ft , 220lbs at about 17-18% bf

Currently deciding if I should add in EpiAndro. The only thing I've noticed is a bit of water weight and lethargy. 4andro isn't cutting it for the lethargy.

Slight strength gains, but not much and could just be normal improvements. Endurance is definitely not up
bighulksmash

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Save the epi andro for later. More doesn't mean merrier all the time. Remember it's not a sprint it's a marathon! Lower the suppression the more gains you keep

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Save the epi andro for later. More doesn't mean merrier all the time. Remember it's not a sprint it's a marathon! Lower the suppression the more gains you keep
I haven't seen any results in terms of physique changes at all and only like 2 of my lifts have gone up. At 5 weeks of 1andro I was thinking I'd get a bit more

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Some people act differently to different PEDs! I would honestly try some potent sarms like LGD or Rad 140! Throwing epi andro this late in the game won't do much at all. Even if you started from day 1 the compound is really only known for giving decent vascularity, hardness in the muscle, and in the pipe. Just run the rest of the cycle out and try a strong sarm next or if you can find some old Prohormones

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I think that would be a good plan as well to just finish out your cycle and pick up something alittle stronger afterwards.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The 19 screws me up like this . Once I dropped it I was fine . Save the epi andro for another time . Keep doses moderate until cycle ends . You may find that lowering the 4ad dose would help . Some suggest raising the 1ad . If I were you I would finish the cycle out :) good job thus far !

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Some people act differently to different PEDs! I would honestly try some potent sarms like LGD or Rad 140! Throwing epi andro this late in the game won't do much at all. Even if you started from day 1 the compound is really only known for giving decent vascularity, hardness in the muscle, and in the pipe. Just run the rest of the cycle out and try a strong sarm next or if you can find some old Prohormones
Can you run rad140 right after or during pct?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses! I will take the advice and finish the cycle and maybe try a SARM with my next stack!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Would it be bad to PCT now so I can run my next cycle sooner? I mean after the pct and time off but still in the course of the year sooner
I ask because I have final exams next week

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Sarms are suppressive but not nearly as much as AAS. I would finish the PH cycle now, do a full pct, and then wait around 2-3 weeks after to start a sarm cycle. Rad and LGD are a little suppressive so just have a serm on hand as well to bounce back real quick.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are suppressive but not nearly as much as AAS. I would finish the PH cycle now, do a full pct, and then wait around 2-3 weeks after to start a sarm cycle. Rad and LGD are a little suppressive so just have a serm on hand as well to bounce back real quick.
Would it be too early to run the SARM with another stack or wait a couple weeks then add it in? I have some more 1andro and epiandro

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Would it be too early to run the SARM with another stack or wait a couple weeks then add it in? I have some more 1andro and epiandro
I would just personally run the sarms standalone because I mean they are potent or even stack just sarms! I honestly think LGD and RAD 140 would be a danm near perfect combo.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I would just personally run the sarms standalone because I mean they are potent or even stack just sarms! I honestly think LGD and RAD 140 would be a danm near perfect combo.
I was thinking rad140 and epi/1 since I already have them and a lot of them