Cycle prep: 1andro, 4andro, yk-11, mk-677

Nerosiam

Awards
Planning this out.
I have used 1andro, 4andro and mk677 before. Yk-11 will be new. Any guidance on dosage recommendations are welcome. Looking to add muscle, not just recomp like everyone always says. Lol. I'm currently about 180 pounds at 5 10. Will try not to add to much fat, more of a clean bulk, but sme fat gain is acceptable.
Blessing brothers!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would 100% go with lgd over yk11 for putting on muscle. Given I don't have as much experience with yk but I got a little and I have a TON of experience with lgd, oral and injectable.

As far as dosage goes 300-400mg of 1 and 4 Andro each.

Oral YK is kinda up in the air but it seems like most sarms start to work around the 15mg mark. I've used lgd up to 45 I believe and the more the better for me, I got no side effects from it though, obviously if you were getting side effects you would have to finagle the dosages

Nerosiam

Awards
Great. Thinking, I was thinking of throwing in ldg, probably on at a time at first since I've never used ldg either, maybe finish out with both ldg and yk11.
1andro - 330mg
4andro- 330mg
Yk11- ?
Ldg- 20mg
Mk677- 12.5

Anyone else with experience with yk11 feel free to chime in.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If its oral yk it's a no go. One of the few times I'll turn down something oral 😁

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many weeks total, are you looking to go?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yk has no bioavailibility it needs to be injected

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If this is your first cycle everything else looks pretty good. I got great results from something pretty similar

Nerosiam

Awards
Not my first cycle, but first in a few years. I have heard that the bio availability is not good from some but others who have run it alone swear by it. Makes me wonder what drug is actually in the bottle if that is the case.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great. Thinking, I was thinking of throwing in ldg, probably on at a time at first since I've never used ldg either, maybe finish out with both ldg and yk11.
1andro - 330mg
4andro- 330mg
Yk11- ?
Ldg- 20mg
Mk677- 12.5

Anyone else with experience with yk11 feel free to chime in.
Fwiw, I ran 1 andro with a 4 andro base for a while then switched the 1 andro out for LGD and ran that for an additional 6 weeks. The LGD was definitely better. Dosages were 330mg 4 andro oral and 20mg LGD oral. Excellent cycle

For pct I'm currently running
20mg nolva
SNS reduce xt
CEL mtest
CEL anabolic effect
Mk677 15mg working up

Nerosiam

Awards
Thanks brother. Looking forward to it. What do you guys think of rad 140 vs ldg?