1Andro 4Andro and Lil Bit 19Nor Log

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Whats up everyone! Got my hands on some Hi Tech Pharm Andros and decided to run a 8 week after initially finding out that my 6 week cycle was inadequately dosed. I initially was going to run a bottle of 1 testosterone and deca for wellbeing purposes but I did some research and the 110mg of the 1 andro is on the low side:( So my complete initial post is as follows:

Height 5’10”

Weight: Morning-150lbs Evening -155ish lbs

Body Type: Fairly athletic

History: Bn training seriously since 18yrs old, military background, have used phs in the past with first cycle being epistane in 2012(typical reckless and hardheaded youngin lol) and my last cycle being 1 andro 4 andro and 19nor at a inadequate dosing in a 6 week cycle before my wedding in DEC2018. I like to think Im in excellent shape and have great energy but have the humanely flaw of never being satisfied..

Health Issues: Degenerative disc disease managed through exercise, yoga, and kratom

Goals: I hope to add a few pounds of muscle and recomp my body some. Also need to extra boost since I strained my back some and really need to work on my glutes(weak and tight) and abs(too strong and tight). Hoping to take the extra energy and muscle to help correct posture and balance out any imbalances.

Cycle :
Week 1-8: 1 andro at 220mg/day
4 andro at 150mg/day
Week 1-6: 60 tabs of 75mg spaced out
Almost not even worth it because the conversion/absorption rate is so low but whatever I already have it and Im not dropping money on more this is getting expensive

On cycle support: Blackstone Labs Gear Support/ TUDCA / Joint Clinic Joint Support/ Fish Oil/ Vitamin C Zinc Blend/ Taurine
AI on hand

PCT: Blackstone Labs PCT V along with other solid supps,food, and good health practices.

Also: I know theres many many many people who will think that I need atleast 300mg of the Andros to see good results and have that there proper ratio of pros to cons. I think this dosage is perfect for me since my diet is on point and I have a really really clean system. Im old school if less works why abuse it?

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
First post. I hope its in the right place..

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
First post. I hope its in the right place..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best of luck

Welcome to the forum .. under supplements there is a sub section called “supplement logs”

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!