My FOCUS/LEAN-CUT Log - Cordeen

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I am dosing both at 1 cap each in the AM when I wake and plan to run this for 6 weeks. Unless I feel I need to change the dosage I hope to stick it out for 42 days like this. I plan to really dial in on my diet and training. My diet will be at maintenance calories and my training will consist of training 4 times/week. I will try to update this log a few times a week.

Day 1

MOOD
Essentially I felt the effects right away from FOCUS. I predicted this because I respond very well to pregnenolone and now that the oral delivery is cranked up there’s no doubt it’s what I felt. An increased awareness that seemed to be at it’s highest 2-3hours in. It felt good and had no jitters at all and like another logger I found myself clenching my jaw more without even realizing it. I was in a pleasant mood. Later in the afternoon I turned a little edgy. My sleep was crazy deep, very vivid, but I was aggressive throughout my dreams all night it seemed.

MUSCLES
Too early to tell

FATLOSS
Too early to tell

LIBIDO
Normal

STRENGTH
Too early to tell but my lifting session never lacked drive that’s for sure.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
I noticed an increase in body temp and thyroid activity like I had taken a thyroid supplement like Shift.

Day 2

MOOD
Same as day 1 really but I never got as edgy later in the day unlike yesterday.

MUSCLES
Too early to tell

FATLOSS
Too early to tell

LIBIDO
Normal

STRENGTH
Again indirectly my mind was definitely in the zone and I was able to focus on muscle mind connection and move weights with what seemed better control.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
My shoulder had been sore from volleyball so I’ll monitor that for improvements. My father has a major surgery today so I am trying to stay busy and not worry.

Day 3

MOOD
Spectacular mood today. Just one coffee along with my morning doses and I am on top of the world an hour later. Definitely in an Alpha mood. I couldn’t imagine taking a pre-workout now because I’d be climbing walls. No more aggression and actually I am in a extremely pleasant mood. Sleep is still vivid and deep and no more aggressive dreams.

MUSCLES
Increased pump and tightness.

FATLOSS
Slight more detail around my lower pecs and maybe better upper abs. I’ve been doing a lot of cardio the last few days too.

LIBIDO
Slightly up. More sensitive down there.

STRENGTH
Up. Starting to feel like I am on some lactic acid inhibitors as I was able to go to failure but without the burn/pain normally associated.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
My father’s surgery went well and I am very happy!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Subbed man, good luck! Also, good news about your father. My father donated a kidney to my oldest brother about 4 months ago and everything went great. Such a good feeling

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed man, good luck! Also, good news about your father. My father donated a kidney to my oldest brother about 4 months ago and everything went great. Such a good feeling
Thanks bud.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subed

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

MOOD
Mood continues to be very pleasant. Kicks in about 1.5 hours after dosing and starts to decline around supper time. No trouble sleeping and dreams continue to be vivid. Anxiety and simple worry over work related things is down bigtime.

MUSCLES
I am training in the morning and the pump is top notch and veins in my forearms is up.

FATLOSS
Had some junk on the weekend so I only only maintained but certainly never gained fat considering what I ate...that's pretty good.

LIBIDO
Up.

STRENGTH
Up. My strength is climbing steady. Again it’s like the burn has subsided substantially at failure and recovery between sets is faster.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
No feeling of shutdown at all. I am still getting morning wood and testicles still full and firm. Definitely no negative sides to report. No increased body temp anymore but sweating has increased during exercise. My cardio endurance seems up a little too especially during hill training. Plan this week is to tighten up my diet, because finally the feeling of summer has hit this Canadian province and I need to get in top shape. Most importantly my father gets out of the hospital today and returns home for his recovery, so far he’s walking again with a walker.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Sounds like you're having a good time on this stack. Yep, summer will soon hit the North east!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

MOOD
I couldn't help myself and I tested 2 caps after week 1..I think I'm staying with it because the effects certainly enhanced even more.

MUSCLES
Little more muscle fullness all day now and the pumps/vascularity when done lifting is outstanding.

FATLOSS
Abs are becoming more visible and like most leaning out, it's starting from the top and moving down. I am sweating more now at 2 caps.

LIBIDO
Up. Testicles seem more full and firm in the AM, maybe it's in my head but it certainly feels that way.

STRENGTH
Up. Yup there's no doubt that I am stronger and my intensity has increased. I am clenching my teeth more, particularly in the morning after dosing.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
I guess I changed my plans and have stepped up my dosage so my cycle will be cut down from 6 weeks to ~3weeks. Maybe I can dig up some extra dough and place another order, I'll see.

But cycle is going great and I'm liking the fact that I am not feeling like I am being hit by a hard hormone like Superdrol. Sides are non existent so far.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn 3 weeks? That sucks. I rather not run it at all. With lean cut I won't run it fewer than 6 weeks. It's a waste at 3 weeks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Damn 3 weeks? That sucks. I rather not run it at all. With lean cut I won't run it fewer than 6 weeks. It's a waste that 3
I know it would be optimal to run 6 weeks but the increased dosage amplified the effects....now I dont wanna go back...haha. I'll scramble to order more...if not you'll see the results even from a 3 weeker when one's diet and training are dialed in.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it would be optimal to run 6 weeks but the increased dosage amplified the effects....now I dont wanna go back...haha. I'll scramble to order more...if not you'll see the results even from a 3 weeker when one's diet and training are dialed in.
Gotcha. Yea two caps I think is the best dose. Maybe even 3. But that can get a bit pricey.

I'm following along so lets see what results you can get in 3 weeks buddy

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

MOOD
Increased sense of well being, not too carefree but still chatty cathy mode but with big drive once I grab on to the barbell.

MUSCLES
More detail throughout my body now. Delts and chest in particular. Still getting amazing pumps and the veins in my forearms are more pronounced.

FATLOSS
Abs are are creeping down my torso more and more. Indents in my oblique area as the fatloss works it's way down.

LIBIDO
Up. And again the boys are still full and hard.

STRENGTH
Up. My numbers have increased a reasonable amount in all lifts. My cardio endurance via running or biking is vastly improved and I am able to push through long hills without slowing.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
This stuff feels extremely mild in terms of shutdown and I am very confident in saying that an OTC PCT will work "for me". No sides to report at all! Dreams are vivid and very sexual..hehe. A view pimples on my chest. Increased sweating during exercise and body temp feels higher in the morning at work.

The big thing for me and why I am really liking this is because I am seeing results at a moderate rate because at my age to feel harsh sides and shutdown from other PHs, to worry over recovering fully or not is discouraging and something I won't miss.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Good update man! Isn't it nice running a PH, keeping your libido up and not having harsh sides? It never effects the confidence which is a great feature. Also on the chatty cathy topic, sounds like me on adderall at college lol. An entire day will go by and I'll realize I talked to a lot of people that I normally wouldn't.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 (17 May) Final Review

Sorry for the late update but a few days before this cycle ended I was involved in a car accident (t-boned) which I walked away from luckily but roughed up enough to be unable to workout till today, in which I plan to give it a whirl. Here are my findings.

MOOD
I was in a very pleasant mood the whole time with zero aggression. Pregnenolone and Dhea are a great match-up for anyone looking for a different turn on things instead of stimulant cocktails to get you through your training and the day. When I trained I could switch gears and my mind muscle connection was top notch, but again with zero aggression....the easiest way I can describe it is my "want" and "can do" was amplified.

MUSCLES
Swolen yet detailed..but the swole and pump particularly after my workout was easily on par with all NO products. An increase in my aerobic and anaerobic output because time between sets lessened a lot...I was ready to roll sooner. The mirror showed significant change and my fiance commented on a few occasions...but I would deliberately haul the shirt off once I arrived home following my workout too..lol.

FATLOSS
When I refer to fatloss I pretty much direct it to my abs and love handles. Significant lose in this area. Another week of serious training and obviously more product and I would have been 100% content, however things cut short due to the accident and products used up. I was 85% there.

LIBIDO
Higher the whole time. As as I said previous, the boys remained hard and full the whole time.

STRENGTH
Increased my numbers in all reps ranges. I tackled 4-6 rep ranges like it was the last attempt of my life...I knew I could and I did. Higher ranges of 12-15reps the burn was later to arrive. The only area I never really pushed due to a aggravated shoulder was my chest. However the pain of the injury subsided over the log.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
I started with only 1 cap of each in the morning and after day 8 I think, I increased to 2 caps of each to see how it felt. Great got even better so I stayed there. Lesson learned is next time I will run this protocol unless my stack changes and I go with BULK-UP or some other product.

I am extremely confident even without blood work that shutdown was not an issue. I easily recovered from any that would have existed, by running Triazole solo. This stack is not even in the same league as other PHs that I have taken and you feel the ache in your testicle on day 2. I had no negative sides to speak of. My libido excelled the whole time up to and including today.

I sweated more as the log progressed. I had a few pimples in my eyebrow line and upper shoulder. Dreams were very vivid.

I am going to take a ~month off and plan a cycle for the summer months. I have a marriage that I gotta look good for in August!

Lastly, when turning left through 3 lanes of oncoming traffic, with the first 2 lanes giving you room to scoot through, be damn sure that 3rd lane is clear. If unsure then wave it off and wait it out. If I had of been driving we would not have been t-boned!!...@#@$!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanxfor the update and thank god your ok

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
This product is looking really consistent. Great write up, still waiting to give BULK-UP a shot next winter!