ZB126's Anadraulic State GT Review & Comparisons

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Review

Taste: 8/10
Most preworkout drinks either taste really sweet, really bland or just really bad. The original AS was pretty gross in my opinion but this is not the case with ASGT. The new formula tastes actually pretty damn good! I can sip on it without a problem and just a little settling in the bottom tastes a little weird.
Comparisons:
-I never liked or disliked the taste of Jack3d necessarily but I think this has a much better more flavor.
-It's less sweet and grainy than SuperPump250 which I think tastes great
-It's less bitter than White Flood.
-ASGT is on par with Cellucor's M5 Extreme as far as enjoyable taste. I actually like the taste of both of these a lot
-No bad flavor like the original AS-- you won't need to slam ASGT, its very sippable.​

Dosage: 9/10
One scoop really puts me in the zone. Energy is there, its clean, not jittery, the focus is apparent within around 25-35 minutes and the "motivation" or feeling to get up and pump some iron really kicks in around that 30-40 minute mark.
Comparisons:
-I've been up to around 2 scoops of the new Jack3d, two of SP250 and full dose of White Flood. This gives me just as much energy with one heaping scoop. From what I've heard, 2 scoops will kick your ass so if you build up a tolerance, there you go.
-Needs just one scoop like M5 and WF
-SP250 I needed 2 scoops most of the time to get this
-Not as much of a vascular feeling as with SP250 or other NO products but this is because they make AP to dose closer to workout time with the creatine product (ASGT) to have 60 minutes preworkout.
-White Flood gave me the tingles a decent amount of the time which I don't mind but ASGT gave me less of tingles all over and just a little on my tounge for a short period around dosing it.

Energy/Focus: 9.5/10
Energy on ASGT is awesome. It is a great clean energy which will not make you feel stimmed out and is comparable to my first impressions of Jack3d except for with more focus. Didn't really experience any "crash" so that was nice and the sweetest thing I noticed was just increased endurance and really the feeling that I could keep lifting hard for double the time.
Comparisons:

-The focus is more powerful than White Flood and M5
-The energy is cleaner than White Flood which stimmed me out from time to time, and a lot cleaner than 2 scoops of SP250
-The original Jack3d really hit the nail on the head for me as far as preworkouts but my latest (possibly a bad tub) hasn't given me as much energy as I'm experiencing with ASGT.
-Overall Just really felt like I was in the zone, which is a great feeling!

Price: 9/10
It is 29.99 on the internet for a 45 dose container. This is one of the cheapest name brand and quality preworkouts I've seen in a while! Its a little more expensive per scoop than Jack3d, cheaper than SP250 and WF for and significantly cheaper than M5.

Overall: 9/10
ASGT is awesome. Hands down, its one of the best preworkouts I've ever used. I put ut up there with the original Jacked and I would HIGHLY recommend giving this a shot. The ingredients have been drastically improved and the price is also lower. I was not pleased with the original at all but I am blown away with ASGT. Great work and improvements LG!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
great review man! I love how the effects stack the longer you take it. After 6 hours after my dose, I still want to rip off a car door and fight an alligator. This stuff is the best.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
awesome review man! So you think Jacked tasted better? It's okay if you did lol I'm just curious if I read correctly.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

zb126

Awards
  • Established
great review man! I love how the effects stack the longer you take it. After 6 hours after my dose, I still want to rip off a car door and fight an alligator. This stuff is the best.
I'm feeling you there, the energy is pretty continuous somehow which is nice. I've heard that there are great strength increases with ASGT but thats really something to measure over time. I focus more on the energy and quality of workouts I get from a preworkout and ASGT delivers!

awesome review man! So you think Jacked tasted better? It's okay if you did lol I'm just curious if I read correctly.
Fixed the wording, sorry!

I think ASGT tastes better. I was basically indifferent about the taste of Jack3d and really enjoy the ASGT. I'd rather be indifferent than think its way too sweet or tart or just all out gross. I felt that Jack3d was very neutral tasting. ASGT tastes good and I actually enjoy drinking it!