Muscle pharm Shred Matrix

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off big thanks to Musclepharm for choosing me as a tester.

Very long overdue log. Received Shred months ago but tore something in my shoulder then knee injury..long story short......Now ready to play the game.

Started back in the gym this week, trying to look better for the summer.

I am 37 yrs old, 5'9" hover around 185 lbs at 12% BF. Former competitive Bodybuilder turned Husband/Father of.

Workout 4 days a week with weights and treadmill cardio 1st thing in the morn, empty stomach 3-4 days a week.

Took my first dose of Musclepharm Shred this morning with Breakfast, didn't want to chance an empty stomach.

Within 30 minutes, felt a light buz, not jitters maybe euphoria is a good word. Felt alert in a good way.

Still felt good hrs later. Apetite supression is great as have not been hungry and kind of had to force feed my 2 meals to keep my metabolism going.

Here we are 9 hrs later and have not crashed as I usally need a mid day pick up of caffeine...

Thus far me likey! Stay Tuned

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know about injuries. At least you're ready now.

Watching, since this is a product that I think would be extremely effective and plan on using sometime.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
About Time!
Just kidding, I hope you enjoy the Shred and if you have any questions let me know.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Decided to take my Shred with Lunch today (12ish) as I was planning on lifting at 3ish. ABout 1/2 hr later, felt that good feeling again, no jitters (which is great), still has mental clarity and continued to work my day at a great pace.

Decided to do legs today and ease back into gym mode. Energy was good, not over/under assertive, had my Metallica playing on my MP3 and cruised thru my workout. Had to force my post workout shake down as the appetite suppression was still in hi gear.

Here I am writing this at 7:45, 7 hrs after ingestion of Shred and still feeling good. No lethargy as I usually start winding down around this time...

Day 2...success in my mind....

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took the weekend off and started back up again. Took my serving with lunch and was excited to have this stuff kick in for my afternoon workout. Again felt the light tingling about 45 minutes in then started feeling warm, first time as I never felt a true warming/thermogenic effect. Asked my coworkers if the office was room to which a few replied...no!

Needless to say I got to the gym, signed in and then realized that I didnt replenish clothes in my bag....so can you say Stupid!!

Ayway since 12:30 I have been feeling warm and still wide awake, writing this at 9:30 at night. I apologize for nothing breath taking but all in all still feeling very positive about Shred!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After an injury hiatus, I am finally starting to feel good and get back into the swing of things...

I am really enjoying Matrix, even wife has stolen a packet or 2 and is really enjoying it. We have truly been test dummies for all the great ones out there, starting with Ripped Fuel back in the day to the modern times of Lipo 6 but all in all I like the Shred blend.

As previously mentioned, I feel good, don't crash, feel a slight burn but nothing over the top. Again popped my packet with lunch, unfortunately didnt have time to prepare so had 3 McDonalds Grilled Snack wraps minus cheeses and by 3, still felt great and breezed thru a leg workout.....

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
good luck man, i logged this originally and really liked it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off big thanks to Musclepharm for choosing me as a tester.

Very long overdue log. Received Shred months ago but tore something in my shoulder then knee injury..long story short......Now ready to play the game.

Started back in the gym this week, trying to look better for the summer.

I am 37 yrs old, 5'9" hover around 185 lbs at 12% BF. Former competitive Bodybuilder turned Husband/Father of.

Workout 4 days a week with weights and treadmill cardio 1st thing in the morn, empty stomach 3-4 days a week.

Took my first dose of Musclepharm Shred this morning with Breakfast, didn't want to chance an empty stomach.

Within 30 minutes, felt a light buz, not jitters maybe euphoria is a good word. Felt alert in a good way.

Still felt good hrs later. Apetite supression is great as have not been hungry and kind of had to force feed my 2 meals to keep my metabolism going.

Here we are 9 hrs later and have not crashed as I usally need a mid day pick up of caffeine...

Thus far me likey! Stay Tuned
subbed. intersted to see your progress!:wave2:

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Friday worked from home but still took my packet with lunch, took the day off from the Gym to take my daughter to see UP. One thing I have to say, is even when sedentary, watching a movie, sitting at my desk, Shred does not overpower me like many others...

Have a great weekend all,

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Apologies for being MIA for a few days, working for a Medical Device startup has really taken alot of my time but still trying to eat right and get in the gym.

Last few days...

Weds - decided to up my dosage to 2 a day (one for bkfst and then one around 1:30ish)....felt pretty amped but did have some trouble winding down that night. I am not a caffeine-aholic but definitely not sensitve)

Took Thurs and Friday to reset my system, if that is possible. Was kind of struggling Sat so popped a packet with lunch and not sure why but felt very amped, brain was kind of tingling for a while but eventually came back down to earth.

Took my usual lunch packet today with some pasta and grilled chicken. Worked out at 3 and had what I would call a killer work out, chest and Tris, felt alert and had a good sweat going. Everything felt good, lifts were smooth, Metallica in the Ipod and food/shred timing was on....

I have a friend that wants to do a body of life type contest, 4-6 weeks (still being determined) with winner getting a certificate for supplements of winners favorite supp store....long story short, I will continue to use Shred during this contest and beyond.....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well do you think its working for you?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How well do you think its working for you?
I have been a little behind on my morning cardio, opting to sleep in but all in all very pleased. As mentioned m my buddy and I are going to do a contest which will allow me to post before and after pictures...

Only negative some people might find is the amount of pills in a packet but otherwise very good.