Sustain Alpha Review

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
This isn't technically a log nor is it a complete review because I haven't finished the product yet.

However I felt it necessary to keep people up to date because it seems that there aren't many reviews for Sustain Alpha, but there should be because it's pretty amazing.

I'm using this just as a standalone.

Other things I'm taking

-Multi
-Fish Oil
-Protein, Aminos
-Vitargo

Quick Go-Overs

Transdermal- Being this a topical solution it's not as convenient as popping a pill but it's no big deal. Given the reason behind it being a topical solution (Resveratrol Absorbtion) it makes sense.

Smell- God it smells awful, well not awful but not pleasant.

Texture: Runny.

My skin feels weird after applying it and putting my shirt on. It's pretty much like putting on lotion and then putting on clothing. Not a very comfortable feeling but I don't mind it

Side Effects: None at all to speak of other than I'm a little more moody.

Results thus far: I'm only 6 days in on this and already my libido has gotten a generous spike. I usually never get boners in the gym but I did today.

I haven't put it to the test fully yet (if you understand mah meanin') but I plan on it soon.

I'm also having some pleasant euphoric effects which are..... very pleasing. Haha

No results as far as strength or other gains in the gym but I wasn't expecting that either.

I'll keep you updated!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, good to see you puttin this out there for people

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Libido is still up not much of a change since my last entry but it's still up as is my mood.

No "gym" gains at all but still this wasn't expected.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
log looks good buddy.keep it up.i will be following this!:thumbsup:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I ran sustain alpha in October and was impressed by the results (increased strength, better sleep, better mood, better erections).

I loved it. :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I ran sustain alpha in October and was impressed by the results (increased strength, better sleep, better mood, better erections).

I loved it. :)
thats really awesome to hear buddy.sustain alpha is a really great product!

Last edited:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
thats really awesome to hear buddy.sustain alpha is a really great product!..really enhances/boosts libido!:thumbsup:

Yes it is and it has a lot of science behind it. I fully back this product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sp447, you mention putting your shirt on shortly after applying with the lotion; are you ensuring it has enough time to dry? (Min 5 mins, pref. 15). Let us know if this affects you sleep; and also are you doing the 5 on / 2 off, or 3on/3off, etc.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Sp447, you mention putting your shirt on shortly after applying with the lotion; are you ensuring it has enough time to dry? (Min 5 mins, pref. 15). Let us know if this affects you sleep; and also are you doing the 5 on / 2 off, or 3on/3off, etc.
I didn't know it needed to be cycled. I've been doing it daily. I'll guess I finish by doing 5 on 2 off

I give it enough time to dry around 5-7 minutes while I get ready for work, but even after it drys it still feels weird kind of like a sticky feeling.

So far no more serious changes.

Sleep is generally the same although I wouldn't be able to tell because I dose GABA prior to bedtime anyway.

Note also that this is not the new version this is the older version in the silver/aluminum container with the pump not the newer version with more Benzoflavones.

Also note that the only reason I'm running this now is because it expires in Febuary. I was going to save this for summertime.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The upgraded protocol was released after your product was shipped. I would take 3 days off, then start the 5 on 2 off. Helps prevent desensitization. Some have noticed deeper sleep, you might in time.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yes i used it for about 3 days,and im planning on saving the rest for my next cycle!..its a really good libido booster iron!:thumbsup:..thats what i was initially using it for!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 1-t cycle and now using Sustain Alpha. Can't say I notice much other than mild euphoric feeling after use. Been 1 weeks so far.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 1-t cycle and now using Sustain Alpha. Can't say I notice much other than mild euphoric feeling after use. Been 1 weeks so far.
you haven't noticed a libido increase? I sure did when I used it!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of sustain alpha, followed all the p's and q's with it, cant say i really noticed anything. deff recommend just using a normal ai/test booster for pct.

UKStrength

I'll post up my thoughts on this after my 4 weeks of PCT. I'm using it as part of the TRS Stack, alongside CEL's PCT Assist, PP's PhytoTest and PowerFULL.

Should be a nice PCT ;) Hopefully the Nolvadex won't be needed.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
LOL it's pretty late to come back to this thread. But needless to say the product worked well, not as good as some other AI's I've used, but it wasn't bad at all.

I've been away for a while and realized that 1-Tren got pulled, which pissed me off because I was looking forward to trying it someday... :(

UKStrength

LOL it's pretty late to come back to this thread. But needless to say the product worked well, not as good as some other AI's I've used, but it wasn't bad at all.

I've been away for a while and realized that 1-Tren got pulled, which pissed me off because I was looking forward to trying it someday... :(
You can still get it from a few international suppliers mate, over here in the UK we've got loads :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of sustain alpha, followed all the p's and q's with it, cant say i really noticed anything. deff recommend just using a normal ai/test booster for pct.
Why would you need to do a PCT for Sustain Alpha? It's not a hormonal product. Even I am using it!

I'll post up my thoughts on this after my 4 weeks of PCT...
I'll be posting a final comprehensive review once I finish the tube.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

stilllearnin1

Awards

As a PCT, would you say your increased Libido was sustained after you quit taking it? I am shut down right now and am looking for something to help me reboot.. I have NO Libido