if i didnt gain anything on cycle, what should i do pct?

pdigs

i recently feel i got some bogus m1t/4ad from a shady dealer.... ive been doing the cycle for 2 1/2 weeks and didnt really make any gains. diet was in check and workout routine was solid. i decided to stop right now, not worth the sides on the body.... if i didnt make any gains, theres nothing to keep... so do i need anything pct besides milk thistle as a caution?

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
There could be any number of reasons why you didn't gain. But if you re shut down to any degree, I would say PCT is even more important if your gains were minimal. Even at 2 and a half weeks, it may take a couple weeks for your body to recover, which means you may lose more muscle than you started off with. However, if you what you took was not a steroid, and had no effect on your test production, then you would only need as much pct as if you had taken sugar pills.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you mention sides, sounds like it was working

PCT function goes beyond retaining gains, its about getting your body back to its natural state

so always do a PCT

pdigs

most of the sides i feel were in my head... my libido seems fine right now, it never really dulled out. im basically just pissed because i dont know if it was real or not, and i dont know whether to go spend some money on 6-oxo when i dont need to.
can i just wait it out and judge by my libido and weight lifting?.... if i maintain the same weight and lifting power then im ok right?

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
most of the sides i feel were in my head... my libido seems fine right now, it never really dulled out. im basically just pissed because i dont know if it was real or not, and i dont know whether to go spend some money on 6-oxo when i dont need to.
can i just wait it out and judge by my libido and weight lifting?.... if i maintain the same weight and lifting power then im ok right?

There's really no sure fire way to know without knowing two things... 1) What the compounds you actually took were and 2) What your blood work looks like right now as far as test production.

The reason you should be worried is if what you took suppressed your test production, your body is going to be in an increased catabolic state, and significantly reduced anabolism. This is the reason you lose gains, not because the new muscle is any less muscle than previous muscle, but because your body is destroying it faster than your body can recover and maintain it. Now if you gained nothing and your body is doing this... guess what? Your body is going to destroy muscle indescriminately, whether it is new or not. Which means you could end up being smaller than if you had not taken anything at all.

Hopefully, you had proper pct lined up already, and I would just run what you had planned on running if you had seen proper results.

pdigs

The reason you should be worried is if what you took suppressed your test production, your body is going to be in an increased catabolic state, and significantly reduced anabolism. .
but wont i know this after a couple days, because if it did then my libido will die correct?

pdigs

you want to be pro-active not re-active.
point taken i understand. honestly though the only reason why i dont want to be proactive is because test boosters give u acne and im kinda acne prone.so i wouldnt want to take it and breakout for no reason. i'd rather lose a little muscle.

luxxxury

Awards
point taken i understand. honestly though the only reason why i dont want to be proactive is because test boosters give u acne and im kinda acne prone.so i wouldnt want to take it and breakout for no reason. i'd rather lose a little muscle.

If your talking about natty test boosters they shouldnt make you break out. Its an androgenic steroid that would cause the pimples

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to know if you're shut down go get some blood work done and go from there. But then do you even know what your levels were pre cycle?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Why are you just now debating about what to use for PCT? Didn't you have anything purchased already to conduct one?

pdigs

alright guys thanks for the advice, im just gonna go ahead and buy the stuff and do pct regardless.....

slow-mun- i didnt need to buy the stuff before hand because i have a source of getting it whenever.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
slow-mun- i didnt need to buy the stuff before hand because i have a source of getting it whenever.
isn't that all the more reason to get it in advance? ANY source can dry up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
M1T should have kicked in by then...........4ad is worthless taken via the gut. Transdermal takes several weeks to kick in.

From the M1T your strength should have been increasing in two weeks along with a few other sides......

Although sometimes there are delayed responders or non responders all together(rare)

I recommend getting some PCS, AX and LX and call it a PCT/NHA stack. You should see some nice gains from this stack.

Im on two weeks and I really like it.......

1 bottle of each-30 days
Post Cycle Support/Stoked-2X2ED
Lean Xtreme-1X3ED
Activate Xtreme-2X2ED

Should be less then 125 bucks shipped.

Oh yeah, your liver should be fine. Pending no problems prior to "bunk M1T".