Motion to change the name of this place from Steroids to Prohormones

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
There's like never any discussion about injectable AAS here, am I right ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There's another forum that deals more directly with A.A.S. and not OTC products.

You are correct, most of the traffic deals wih OTC designers,GH,clen,PCT.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
most does deal with prohormones.....maybe consider making two separate sections? Injectables and orals...and in orals have a section for prohormones?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What most consider to be prohormones are actually steroids..

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
What most consider to be prohormones are actually steroids..
LOL that is a pretty valid point.

Well, I still think injectables and orals would be a good way to break it up.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the best way would be to seperate the illegal stuff from the OTC designers.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There has already been a thread devoted to this topic, it was only posted like 2 months ago, the mods didn't like the idea. So don't waste your breath. BTW I counted 6 threads on the first page of this section that were injectable related, so it seems your mistaken. A steroid is a steroid, wether it's a designer or medical. I see no reason to change it other than allowing me to avoid having to wade through 20 epi logs, 10 s-drol logs, 10 halo logs, you get the point I think.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic steroids are anabolic steroids whether oral or injectable. Discuss both in here as there is no differentiation between them, legal or not, that merits individual forums.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
don't forget that:
superdrol-steroid
epistane-steroid
phera-steroid
2-ad-steroid
and so on and on...
steroids its fine

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroid - noun - any derivation of the organic compound, sterane.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i'd be happy to discuss injectables all day if i had some. but i don't, so i won't.

thewrx

Awards
I agree 1000%, this is a pro hormones section not a steroids section. Any educated user has to sift through pages and pages of OTC threads.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I agree 1000%, this is a pro hormones section not a steroids section. Any educated user has to sift through pages and pages of OTC threads.
i agree, Also only because this section is nearly all about DESIGNERS and not real/pharmaceutical AAS etc

I think this would be a better change, or to seperate them!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2 sections....Prohormones/Designer Steroids and AAS

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please think, think, I repeat, think, just for a minute.

If there are users who post on this board. Suppose those users all generate a thread. Suppose that number of threads is 1000. Suppose of that 1000 threads there are 990 threads about PH/PS and there are 010 threads about true old school injectable steroids oral or not.

Now any educated member would see that there is no reason why a new and separate forum would need be generated and created to meet a minority 10% of users.

These forums are in place and are as such to meet and support the needs and interests of the majority of the community and discussion here. Any educated person could understand that. Not to mention the fact that there are like three active moderators, myself being one of them, that have to moderate the activity that comes with multiples of 1000's of post per day. It is easier and more functional to keep ALL hormone related discussion in one forum.

So take the time the next time to think about why things are the way they are and think that they are for a reason and continued whining about it is not going to change it. If the educated steroid users of this board have a hard time sifting through OTC threads then they may need to consider going somewhere else. The last time I looked this message board has 29 sponsors. These sponsors sell OTC products. Some not PH/PS but everything that this board and the business of this board is OTC.

This is not an illegal steroid sourcing and or discussion board. It is a legal bodybuilding supplement message board that also does have some discussion about illegal substance use. It is the way it is for a reason. It is not going to change. Get used to it.

Thank you for understanding.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys honestly think that these uneducated OTC users will have the motivation, desire, or wits to properly use the forums? I don't - case closed.