Lean Mass & Recovery Stack From BDC

db192

Awards
The description is wrong at the member store. It says it offers one of the most powerful oral substances, I think they mean 1,4andro, but its not listed as a product you would recieve with this stack. The stack on the website says 1 bottle of T-1pro 1bottle clomid and 1 bottle of novaldex. Am I reading this wrong or something

db682

Awards
  • Established
Power nutrition
Probably a typo.
I would refer this to the Power Nutrition forums since they are now the member store and they can either explain there website better then we can. It definitly is a confusing statement. It leads me to think that you should be receiving not only the T-1 but an Oral PH as well. Let them know.

db

P.S.
You havent paid your dues for joining my user ID member club yet. That will be $60 a month or the year for $350. :p

Power Nutrition

No No...the T-1 is now to be taken orally. Just kidding!!

Thanks for the info. That is a typo and I have since fixed it to read correctly.

Thanks for the heads up.

Power Nutrition

db682

Awards
  • Established
My T-1 pro taste like crap. I think its spoiled or something. I want my money back.:D

d piece

Awards
LOL I smelled my 1-t/hydroxytest/4-ad transdermal, I think it might come close to as bad of a taste as liquid nolva